Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread

Lewd comments encouraged / keep it horny edition

I like this edition

I would love to be that desperate horny man for Chloe

dat ass

it's a good one. And god it's nice to see Gemma here... never enough of that thicc hotness in these threads

Kys edition

the perfect petite girl

It needs my tongue.
Hayley knows what she does to men's cocks and sh3 loves it, doesn't she?

Rooney

She is my fave. Love my skinny gothfu.

Lily Collins gets me going too - good taste user

Shut the fuck up! You should just fucking smile and blow me!

She enjoys the power she has over men by controlling their orgasms. She'd edge and deny you all night long

You like thicc girls? Because I'm loving the Avril

I love Rooney. something very special about her. and thanks

If she was so mean to not let me cum I'd goddamn jerk myself empty when she finally let me go. Recalling how body and how great she tastes

>ywn spread open her thighs and dive face first into her cunt, hungrily eating her pussy while she struggles to continue the interview with ragged breath

Usually more into skinnier ones but who doesnt love some thicc jerk bait? And Gemma got so so ideal for that. Love her.

And yeah Avril's been a favorite of mine for years now

oh yeah

And she knows you would, that's what makes her pussy sopping wet as she milks you

I certainly agree! Lily too. She walks the perfect line between too cute and too fuckably sexy

;_;

Jesus. was that last night?

I hear that. Funnily enough I've really begun to appreciate smaller girls too after being a thicc connoisseur for the longest time

She gets on knowing how much I'd cum for her? That's good to know. And she Would milk me? Oh thank god... I'd need to have her make me cum

Nah a few events ago. But she always knows how to kill on the red carpet.

Years of unfulfilling partners have left her twisted with a desire to frustrate every man she beds.

She'd milk you, but masterfully bring you to the edge telling you all you need to do to cum is to beg her. But begging only makes her wetter and desire to continue your torment

good lord those thighs are enough to choke a man. What a perfect body she has god damn,

And its the reverse for me ha. Hot is hot right?

lewd

she's fuckin incredible. love how soft she is

FUCK

Jesus....

edging so hard

God damn that's so good. Chloe fuck I want to please you. Would she ride me or let me fuck her? Or just ride my face while she got off?

Those fishnets are driving me wild. Easy access once they're ripped off!

Exactly as long as she has a pussy hot is hot

How can she be so cute and so sexy it kills me

got kik?

Those fishnets are driving me wild. Easy access once they're ripped off!

Exactly as long as she has a pussy hot is hot

She's a good one for sure
Fishnets are a hotness multiplier. Avril wears them well no doubt.

Again fucking Gemm's thighs holy fuck my diick

that's the best mixture

it's a good one. And god it's nice to see Gemma here... never enough of that thicc hotness in these threads

She would let you fuck her at the start, wrapping her thick legs around you, forcing all of your length deep into her squelching wet cunt, moaning into your ear how big and hard your cock is. Once you're close however she would kick you off her, the you up, and begin the fun.

She likes to learn which part of her arouses you the most and will use that to mercilessly rub and tease your cock

what is this bot?

>How can she be so cute and so sexy it kills me

>Lewd comments encouraged
lewd comments are great. it's the faggot comments i don't like

it's a troll

Imagine a threesome with Avril and Gemma

GODDESS

Jesus Christ Chloe. That would drive me mad. Her being rough and dominant just for her own sick mind games to get off. God my cock is throbbing for her

Some fucking inbred faggot

My cock couldnt take it. I hope they're ok playing together because I know between the two of milk they'd milk me dry so so quickly

checked

My cock couldnt take it. I hope they're ok playing together because I know between the two of milk they'd milk me dry so so quickly

>November '01
fuck I'm getting old

Who would straddle your face and who would bounce up and down your cock?

Me too, damn. I want to be Clawie's toy, my cock just an instrument for her pleasure, teased, denied and cumming only at her discretion.

I think Avril on my cock... she seem really energetic would be bounce like a pro. Plus feeling the weight of Gemma's legs and ass on my face is too much to ignore. What about you?

She would be taunting you the whole time.
"You're so close baby just one thrust in my light, hot, wet pussy or a couple of licks and you'll just cum everywhere, wont you? Do you want to cum for me baby?" She would laugh

She could have us both, lying and tied down for her pleasure to use as she wishes

Her meanly laughing at me with her voice as she gets off my cock would drive me insane

Same... Thinking about Avrils tight body working my cock like a piston with my face smothered by Gemmas fat ass and thighs would be heaven. I'd have to alternate them too of course

Fuck yes. Our cocks at attention, she keeps them on the edge and throbbing, using her fingertips or her lips to tease and never satisfy, making us groan and drool and reducing us to begging slavesz getting so wet in the process

Hello, friends

Oh for sure. Could never ignore either of their gorgeous cunts for your cock And face. Like, you'd have to slam Gemma from behind while Avril's under her, making out and loving those swinging lovely tits

Oh god hello Taylor you're always welcome

As she rides you she starts moaning louder and louder, speeding up her cunt grinding against your cock telling you she's going to cum and that she wants to cum together. Just as she is appewring to about reach climax, she instantly gets off you and breaks into cruel laughter, as you realise she has been teasing you the entire time. Seeing your hurt and desperate look however drives her over the edge, as she finger fucks herself to orgasm after orgasm, telling you how much you wish it was your cock and not her fingers coated slick with her juices. All you can do at this point is watch in denied agony.

Same... Thinking about Avrils tight body working my cock like a piston with my face smothered by Gemmas fat ass and thighs would be heaven. I'd have to alternate them too of course

Being a dumb and frustrated cock slave for Chloe would be a special heaven. She'd taste so ood knowing how much we're both getting her off

does anyone have the link to pic related?

Thank you.
How are you doing, friend?

She would stomp my nuts with those heels.

Holy fuuuck. That made my balls feel sore. Her juices all over my cock and seeing her bite her lip as she shudders and cums again without me... fuck Chloe please let me cum

Being a dumb and frustrated cock slave for Chloe would be a special heaven. She'd taste so ood knowing how much we're both getting her off

Would she sit on our faces and demand we lick her to several orgasms? Telling us she'd let us cum if we do a good work. Of course after we got her off multiple times with our tongues, she'd simply get off us and say she's too tired to go on and needs a shower, leaving us tied there, helpless and utterly blue-balled

I would have Avrils on her back with Gemma on her face, me slamming deep into her, her muffled moans and tongue working Gemmas cunt as her fat tits bounce

LEWD

Would she sit on our faces and demand we lick her to several orgasms? Telling us she'd let us cum if we do a good work. Of course after we got her off multiple times with our tongues, she'd simply get off us and say she's too tired to go on and needs a shower, leaving us tied there, helpless and utterly blue-balled

Fuck yes. You could grab Gemma's waist and hold her as you drill Avril, barely able to catch a breath under Gemma's amazing cunt

Mmm fuck. I'd probably just have a ruined hands free orgasm cumming all over my stomach. I bet she'd tease me for that later

She'll never let you cum. She'll make you beg to be denied, or else she would make you leave.
Nothing gets her hotter than when despite the protests she makes her slaves realise that they love being teased, edged and denied

God my queen is so mean. I hate it if she didnt taste so good and look so sexy

G'day boys

Exactly. Let them know that whichever slut doesn't swallow every last drop of my cue is to be fucked in the ass by the other with a huge strapon

This ass need a to be ravaged

hello thicc slut