Hmmmm....... really makes you think, doesn't it?

Hmmmm....... really makes you think, doesn't it?

I must say it's making me think a lot right now

My brain just can't stop being made to think

There's just a lot of thinking going on right now isn't it?

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........................

Thinking, thinking.........

Really making me think

BIG EMU COCK

I must say

This makes my brain elaborate

The processes in my head keep starting
How do I stop them

Please make them stop

i just noticed, these birds look like elongated chickens

The thinking
Please stop it

This really makes me think

Wow, isn't it stimulating?

The thinking has only started.

This is mak-

what

really makes you think

Wow, this really made me think

this is a garbage meme with a shit bird, at least up the game to the raptor bird.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little featherless bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Avian Warlords, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Brisbane, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Ratite warfare and I’m TOP BIRD in the entire Avian Armed Forces (AAF). You are nothing to me but just another bag of meat to kick and split I will wipe you the fuck out with precision strikes the likes of which has never been seen before on the Australasian continent, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across South America, Africa and Australia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, mammal. The storm that wipes out the pathetic things that we call 'bogans'. You’re fucking dead, Aussiecunt. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my beak. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the AAF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” war was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking machine guns. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn aussie cumstain. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, mammal.

1,000 years from now some ayyy lmaos will come to earth and find this picture and this post on the only computer that survived the nuclear holocaust and they'll think the emus did it.