What's wrong with my dad

>What's wrong with my dad
There is literally a fat marshmallow girl and he is making jokes about her and tells me to look and tries to talk to me. Like fuck him, he is fat himself. Tell him I don't care, get called an idiot
He judges me for being a skeleton, even get told I'll die before I'll reach 25

Grew up being a total pussy

His problem is he had a disappointment of a son and has to live with raising a pathetic queer with no balls.

I hope to fuck you get bullied at school, you deserve it weak fag.

Well I did king of did get bullied, but then ended up being a loner in school

Now in college and finally have friends that like me

My dad use to tell the fat chick at KFC drive through "you didn't eat any of my food did you" many keks where had grow some balls OP

Smart man. Always make sure you insult the minimum wage worker responsible for handling your foodstuff.

These fags you call friend where likely fags from other schools who go picked on.

These are not the kinds of people you need in your life.
You need to grow the fuck up and learn how to be a man.

Then who do I need

ur mom gay

this

No u

I believe there was a band called linkin park you should check out.

Probably someone like your dad faggot

Your dad is trying to bond with you with the only thing he sees makes you happy, shitty jokes of a shitty picture you see on the internet.

honest answer is theres only as much wrong with your dad as there is with you.

most likely in different areas for most of those issues but you are both relatively idiots.

dont bother trying to fix your dad and dont bother trying to grow up and fix yourself. youre not a lost cause, youre just an idiot and have solidified that at your age. you cannot try to live with it as you will always until you die by your hands or an untold cause.

if you die before you reach 25, 99% chance thats because of suicide. id say you have a 20% chance of making it past your 30's.

Dude called me crazy when I told him, that he doesn't like me after breaking me and judging me.

47 mins and the thread isn't 404