So i think my neighbours killed 2 of my chickens

So i think my neighbours killed 2 of my chickens.

I have no evidence but theyve threatened to kill them before.

2 went missing today after escaping. They never go far when they get out. Also no sign of fox attack.

Anyway. Revenge ideas?

murder his family

I wish. I was thinking of round up bombing his yard.

Bump

you sound like an irresponsible asshole who lets your animals run around other peoples property. Hope they tasted good OP

I had the same problem so I poisoned their cats. My chickens wouldn't go in their yard yet they were visibly triggered.

Green text incoming

>be me
>Cali fag
>have chickens, around 7 hens and 1 rooster.
>nosy ass neighbor always peeking over my fence
>notices my chickens
I live on 4 acres of land so he has absolutely no business walking up to my house
>tells me my chickens bother him
>I call bs because my chickens are well, chicken.
>my chickens like to lurk around my house and only follow me around the yard
>never once have they set foot near his house.
>mind you the distance between of my yard to his house is pretty far
>always bugging and cops came on multiple occasions
>suddenly one day
>I'm walking with my chickens as I'm doing yard work
>suddenly chicken flips
>then another one
>they have been shot with a pelet rifle and die
>the sound came from my neighbors yard
>I hear the fucker laughing
>one chicken burial later
>I notice his kids are very fond of their cats and when I mean fond I mean they love these things
>it's 3 cats
>I notice they always climb my fence and piss everywhere but I don't give a shit
>I trap the fuckers one night
>poison them with cat food
>toss them back as they sleep on their back porch
>sit by my fence awaiting sweet salty tears
>kids are hysterical as cats are disoriented and vomiting blood and drooling with cries of agony
>the whole family is in tears
>one cat starts seizing and having convulsions
>kids cry as they see the life leave the cats eyes

Fucker never bothered me again

Rip my chickens.

But chicken and plant fake bones in their yard. Say they killed your chickens but wait 3 years so it seems like too long of a con for a retarded person. So maybe they believe you

buy more chickens, that will drive your neighbor nuts

they got a dog or cat?

throw a bunch of screws in his driveway so he gets flat tires

you know what i shouldnt say shit this is probably a data mining thread

Well done. Neighbors can be such jerks and he deserved worse than that.

I don't blame you for being upset or doing something rash, I've had chickens for a long time and I couldn't imagine living next to someone so cruel. My oldest hen is 15 years right now, and she is more than some shitty livestock to be killed for fun.

What you did was just as cruel, but more importantly those cats were just as innocent and loved as your chickens. Like I said, I don't expect evil to go unpunished, but be better than your neighbor. Burn his house down, destroy his car, poison him, cut his fucking foot off while he sleeps, but make sure you're hurting him and not someone or something innocent. If you can't understand that, then you're just as bad as he is.

Fuck your neighbours dog

i doubt the kids did anything wrong. its pretty fuct to go after the kids

your a cuck who sympathizes with a dumb animal and not some kids. id bet a thousand dollars you voted for hillary or bernie

Blood in blood out. You put that prick in his place. Fuck him and his family.

yallz faggots im fuckin outta here

I don't really get your point

He killed the cats, the kids were affected by it too. Yeah, it sucks that the kids had that traumatic event, but the cats are still dead. It was evil regardless, but the greater harm was to the cats.

I'm registered democrat. I voted for bernie in the primaries (closed primary), and trump in the actual election. How much money do we each get from the bet?

Don’t want to be that guy but you are a piece of shit. Someone shooting your chickens is fucked up but to have the thought of slowly watching someone’s cats die is on another level