What kept you from losing your mind?

What kept you from losing your mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DW3pZjmS3rg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time.
Time will always pass by and you continue to live, whatever seems so bad will be behind you at some point.
Still fucking hard now and then.

Drugs

I had to lose my mind like 3-4 times before it became a norm and something I can understand I still lose my mind but tbh it’s friends. The same friends that made me lose my mind. Ironic but eh that’s life

This book.

Horses. Also the few good people out there.

I wish

As cliche as is sounds, music. Have no idea how I could have gotten though without it.
Also shitposting

Fire. Lots of fire. just kidding i already lost my mind!

My family.

Well, Nietzsche spoke about the hermit. The TL;DR of the hermit is that the more he learned the further the people of the world seemed distant. A separation of understanding between the herd and the hermit meant it was harder to establish a connection with people.

Nietzsche wrote about the rejection of Nihilism and the embrace of the will. We will value into things and based on all he had learned, he spoke of philosophy being held in the highest regard of value because it is the best tool to becoming more than what you are as a human. To Evolve.

Anywho, the background is necessary for explaining that I have learned as much as I possibly could about all the topics I felt necessary to have any grounds of perspective. When I finally became content enough in those values I had, it gave me a feeling of contentment. I know what makes me happy because I know will it and understand it, even if it does make me a hermit as a result.

Nothing

sobriety and exercise

But each and every event passing before my eyes is like a collision with a Mack truck. Every minute brings me such agony as I cannot properly articulate. Anxiety is like a vicegrip, turning and turning. I called 'uncle' ages ago, but it refuses to relent.

Black Sabbath. Thanks Ozzy.

my superpower is that I can lower my expectations over and over and over and over. It helps. or it doesn't. idk

Nothing.

Sup Forumsrother I thought I was the only one
youtube.com/watch?v=DW3pZjmS3rg

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

My 2 kids.

Fuck Off.

Ironically, they are 30% of the reason I nearly lost my mind to begin with, but parenting doesn't have a manual. I know I'm a shit Dad, but I try my best.

nothing. im excited about getting rid of the rest of it.

Music and reading man. That shit just does the trick for me