Should I OD or slit my wrists?

Should I OD or slit my wrists?

If you're serious about then cut your carotid. 95% fatality rate instead of 4%.

neither, get help OP

If you do OD, do it on Heroin, you're more likely to die than if you swallow a bunch of pills, and I've heard that it feels AMAZING

Jump off a building

why not both?

Cheers.

OD, I'm no expert in suicide stuff but statistically most suicide attempts are just that, attempts which didn't work.
Well I don't now what they counted as suicide attempt but I could imagen that slitting your wrist and OD'ing probably have a higher chance of survival than other ways of suicide.
So I would suggest you think of more options to choose from so you can find a better way to end your life.
But if given the choice between OD and wrist slitting, OD sounds way more comfy, since wrist slitting is something you need dedication and a strong will for to do this properly. The moment, the knife touches your wrist, you'll chicken out most likely

Op is a pussy

1. Tones of asprin
2. Slit wrists in hot bath
3. ???
4. profit

slit wrist.

True and true

Yeah I'm for this, if the building is high enough, your chances of success are way higher, instead of OD or wrist slitting. Also even though it takes a lot of courage to jump of a high building, it seems easier than wrist slitting and you can combine this with drugs so you get more confident and at the same time you can't mess it up once you jumped

ODing doesn't work.
>be 2004
>friend comes over to drink a case of beer
>says he needs to take his meds and I see him take two pills
>turns out he ate two full bottles of prozac with 100 pills in each bottle when I wasn't looking
>walk to KFC for food a few minutes later
>10 minutes after we get back he goes to take a piss
>45 minutes later I realize hes not back and go tell him to hurry up
>no answer after a few minutes so I open the door
>hes been passed out on the floor for over half an hour
>call 911 and ambulance shows up 10 or 15 minutes later
>hes had 200 prozac in his stomach for close to 2 hours now
>they take him away and hes released from the hospital the next day
He survived and I wanted to beat the shit out of him for doing that in my house. I had no idea he was suicidal and he must have not really wanted to die since he could have just stayed home and done it where nobody would find him for probably a few days. Hes a fucking fag and I stopped hanging out with him about 6 or 7 years ago. I have no idea if hes alive or dead and I don't really care.

Suicide attempt = suicide attempt
Wow

Stop listening to faggots on Sup Forums and get help is the first step

No

>asprin

NIGGER: DETECTED

that's a sad story, and it makes me want to stab you to death, because you're such a complete fucking disgrace of a human being. if i don't run into one day and stab you to death, consider killing yourself. it's the best thing you could do for humanity, you piece of shit.

Ya he's gonna stab u

Whys that? I said that happened in 2004 and I stopped hanging out with him around 2010 or 2011. I didn't tell you why I stopped being frinds with him
>he introduced me to a girl
>start dating
>move in with her after 6 months
>1 week later talks he into breaking up with me cus he was horny
>fucks her one time then stops talking to her
Yeah, I bet you'd stop hanging out with him too. The guys a fucking piece of shit.

All the dead people told you that?

So what if they did?

Niggets be usin the tussin fur evrythang boi

Slit wrist is one of the most painful things to do.

You should have let him die.