U mad poorfag?

u mad poorfag?

0/10 bad troll is bad

Nah I mean pretty much everything has moved over to miners. You're prob resorting to alts because you cant contend in the hash pools.

Would laugh my ass to toned if the bubble burst soon and their investment was entirely squandered. Wouldn't even be able to sell the parts as so many others would be trying to offload theirs and crash the price.

> as so many others would be trying to offload theirs and crash the price
this is my hope right here.

Stfu my dad is a pirate

*Stay together* not stays young man

GAMING COMPUTERS FOR CHEEP

cept its made of parts that where literally thrashed for profit.

You really don't want mining cards. They're like car tires that've been used for street drift racing. Those cards are going to be burnt and stressed out from non-stop 100+% usage.

It's not going anywhere. Prices are staying where they're at right now, so GPU prices are fucked for at least a couple of years.

Funny thing...this pic is like 4 months old... Eth, BTC etc. didnt grow as expected... Sucks big time for their mining investment...

>having that money
>not spending it on drugs and cars/boats

millennial were a mistake

Yeah they’re going eat shit for months or even a year just to pay off all that hardware, then after that the breakeven electricity price is only like 0.06$ below what electricity sells for now. Very likely that the only thing they get out of this is free graphics cards and a lot of work.

But I’d bet that this isn’t their first foray into mining, they likely made a killing on their earlier efforts.

I have 12 GPUs in my house, haven't had the heating on all winter. I'm paid for being toasty and warm

I'm gonna break in and steal your shit so you know what it feels like sitting on the other end.

They didn't steal anything.

Yes they did, and if you can't see that, you're retarded.

I don't have the resources to even run that card, so no, not at all

They paid it off in 4 month or less just like everyone else.

It crashed a long time ago.
A 1080ti won't even bring in $3 a day now where it was well over double that just a few months ago.

Holy shit the amount of underage in here. You fucking idiots realize you don't have to pay for things all at once right? When you guys turn 18, you might also get access to a line of credit. What they did isn't that impressive.

Stop speeding

Why you being age-ist bro you’re giving me anxiety

Okay, I don't know shit about computers, really, but I'm a bit confused.

Why do you need graphics cards to mine bitcoin? I would have thought processors were more appropriate.

I would explain it but it’s abit graphic

we leddit now

Because the computing power offered from graphics cards are better but only for single tasks, like mining. Then there's the issue of not being able to stack CPUs and GPUs being more universally accepted. CPUs are picky and they need a certain socket type to work and stacking a bunch of them together (if you could) would destroy the motherboard from wattage alone.

Those were made for gaming you piece of shit.

I want this to happen so bad

mad?

actually kinda, yeah

guarantee you it will happen. When it does I'm going to buy up Bitcoin while it's worthless because it's done this shit before.

Why? Why do you need a 1070/1080? Whoever convinced you that you couldn't run the latest games without them was clearly a troll.

The 1050 ti is relatively cheap still and runs everything just fine.

Not AMD, it's trash

>he fell for the AMD meme
AMD is dog shit. There's a reason their shit is so cheap compared to everything else.

U bankruptcy, faggot?

amd is trash u trash trash
my doubles are proof i'm right

I'm mad at the terrible grammar

My trips say you're a virgin.

Eh, close enough.

>1050 ti

you gonna start telling me macs are good computers next buddy?

what's a computer?

Ok. So enlighten the retarded people.

How did they steal?

Truth

The last two sentences aren't grammatically correct.

They steal electricity from poor Africans in order to help rich Asians launder money

Ok...

How exactly are they stealing electricity from poor africans?

STOP DRIVING UP THE PRICES YOU NIGGERS

I only own 17 720$ or something like that, depending on exchange rate.
how much does this stash costs?

huh
what is this about?
you don't need that much to run minecraft

Why would we be mad, if you want to waste your money its all on you man. Much easier to just buy/sell to take advantage of volatility, but by all means keep on mining.

It's not "resorting" when it's loads more profitable to mine altcoins then cash out to bitcoin right after each payment from the pool. Some altcoin pools will even pay you directly in bitcoins at the current conversion rate. But you gotta keep your finger on the pulse and switch which altcoin you're mining to whatever shitcoin is currently most valuable. Antminers are only profitable if you're bitmain or their buddies, or maybe if you can buy bulk.

nice gaming setup dude

10 years from now, you won’t have enough power to even.