ITT great things from your state or region

ITT great things from your state or region.

Ignore flag, shopping in cheap maple-land.

best IPA coming through

I don't know what it is about my state, but we churn out some GOOD ASS BREWS

IPAs are pretentious hipster trash. I don't get why Sup Forums or anyone really likes them so much.

One of my favorites
This was a DIPA I had yesterday.

This guy

>high alcohol content
>wide variety of flavours
>easy to brew
>never stale
>good beer to start with friends, before switching to cheaper lower alcohol beers
im going to go ahead and guess that you dont know jack shit about beer.

isn't he a jew?

It's a beer thread

Because of the taste, perhaps? Not everyone enjoying [x] is a hipster just because hipsters enjoy [x], reactionary faggot.

How the fuck is beer pretentious?

Unlike most of this board, I don't give a fuck.

Not sure about that, but he's definitely been whoring out against Emperor Trump. He's even shown some pro-sHillary tendencies.

Lost Coast Brewery, Eel River Brewery, Mad River Brewery, Redwood Curtain Brewery. Marijuana laundering businesses.

Overhopped IPAs are seriously plebian taste. I love a well balanced Pale Ale, malty, hopped, tasty and refreshing. Perfect for warm summer days.
IPAs are popular because you barely need tastebuds to taste an overhopped mess, smack your lips, say 'mmm' and comment about how it must have used Cascades.
IPAs let you be a beer snob without knowing much at all about beer. Over-flavoring with hops let's you cover up crappy brewing(I am guilty of this as a novice homebrewer). IPAs are low-energy, low effort beers. Perfect for hipsters.

Beer is full of estrogen, makes you fat, and gives you gyno

>high alcohol content
I have nothing against that
>wide variety of flavours
Most of which gets overpowered by hops
>easy to brew
Does not mean that it is good tasting
>never stale
Many other better styles don't go stale
>good beer to start with friends, before switching to cheaper lower alcohol beers
Why not just buy several good beers consistently, rather than switching to cheap beers?

I've had that. Its shit

NH bro here from Georgia. I can confirm this.
Hopsecutioner was one of the first IPAs I ever tried.

Pic related is a personal favorite. Three Taverns makes some 10/10 brews.

Bay area?

Summit Brewing Company in St Paul, MN.

The problem with IPAs is that it's become the "it" beer to drink. Much like Pabst was a hipster beer for a while, now all the beard growing, skinny jean wearing faggots drink is IPA.

And because of this, every brewer west of the Mississippi is brewing 8 different IPAs and completely ignoring the wide range of other beers available.

Talking about your personal taste in a drink for hours (which most people who mention IPAs do) aggravates some people. Because on some level it's clear that this person is basing part of his identity on his taste in a drink. Someone who does that probably also bases his identity on other petty socially signally things like thick rimmed black glasses ect. That probably means to some degree that he's an empty, loathsome piece of human garbage. It's just one of the realities of this world

Maybe you just like how a drink tastes and that's nice, maybe you don't wax poetic about it as you pose in super tight jeans with gelled hair at some random bar like a faggot. But some people do, they are called hipsters and they are disgusting.

So that's why people may shit on you for posting IPA threads

God bless Matt Murray

Hipsters have moved on to porters and stouts as the new meme beers.

that's about to change to sours

fuckin this.

God I love living in Atlanta. We've got so many good microbreweries. I think it might be some of the best in the world. This is a lot coming from a beer connoisseur. I buy beer from all over the world. Other than German and Austrian beers, nothing can beat a good Atlanta brew.

He played for my hometown in the OHL. Glad to see him doing well in these playoffs.

I don't drink it to fit in with a certain sect, anyone who does that is pathetic and so are people judging other people on beer choice. It's a great camp beer for the dock, goes good by a fire and is a great pre-beer for a Friday night. Also it's local so there's that.

I feel like you are the type of person who gets hot and bothered over a beer choice and claim others are the hipsters when it is in fact you. People like that don't get invited back to parties.

>New England
>Massachusetts
>Boston

Freedom mother fuckers

Sours can be decent, but people need to stop with this "organic micro-brew fair-trade locally-sourced hydroponically-grown apples-&-cherries-flavored video-game-inspired-name" crap that floods the fucking bars and stores. Maybe it's just because I live in Wisconsin though.

Master race

I'll be the one to do it first

majority of ipa are crap desu. the only one i liked was hop hunter by sierra nevada. maybe i'm just a faggot

I love IPAs for the taste and the alcohol content.

Also, pic related to my hometown.

I don't get the appeal of meme beer.

I'm just fine with Miller High Life. Costs like $10 for a 18 pack. Meme beers only give you a sick pack for that price.

I admit it's not the best beer, but it's a modern classic and a go-to beer.

That's not beer, though. All the American adjunct lager macrobrews are shit and exist solely to get drunk.

looking at a nice burger always makes my day better thanks user

>Indian Piss Ale

how does it feel to be subsubhuman?

Is there any other reason to drink beer?

>hurr just drink liquor

Liquor drunks aren't fun. Beer drunks are slow and mellow.

no problem, senpai. this is what I live for

fellow indybro confirming.

Absolutely. A good beer is great to be shared with friends. It's also fun to try all different types of beers from different brewers.

Neg, far north county known for marijuana degeneracy

Mein neger that stuff is great. Also Nitro is goat.

i'm drinking this atm it's p good

Maybe they're popular because they are good you smarmy jackass.

Oh my God, YES! Nitro Milk Stout is one of the best beers I've ever had.

>unironically drinking ipas or stouts
this whole thread fell for the microbrew meme

In n Out is the most overrated fastfood place in the USA

Have fun with Corona pisswater, plebeian.

>i've never tried a new england style juicebomb IPA
the post

>he drinks big (((brewery))) beer

aw, yes... sour