Show me the most expensive thing u've got

Show me the most expensive thing u've got.

that grooming if i ever seen it but it the rich so it's ok

Muh wife is costing me a goddamn fortune!

2nd most expensive is my house

You just accidentally a whole sentence buddy.

first?

I got sex toy from my parents for free, Sup Forums. Lmao

uch... i guess i'm gonna buy lottery ticket again

I was going to say house. But you're correct. Looking back, the ex drained my savings and cashed in my investments. And then there was the divorce, where she got my first home. But I don't own her so I guess she doesn't count. The most expensive thing I spent money on but don't own.

Do I guess I'll have to say my current house.

Muh stocks

My pinball machine collection. Here’s about $20,000 worth of games. I have 5 more on the other side of the room.

Why though?

>questioning a personal hobby

I'm not much of a collector or a gamer so to me this just looks like one of the worlds biggest wastes of money

My buddy has a half a million dollar collection.

House. 283k when I bought it 21 months ago

1300$ armani leather jacket

>about 300$ per machine
so he has a few thousand dollars. stfu with your collectors item value, you can buy those things from china for about 300$ each, shipping included

see this

really? you wasted 1300$ on a jacket...think real hard about that

if your 'buddy' told you that is worth a half mil, tell him from me he's a compulsive fucking LIAR. is he american by any chance? they can't HELP THEMSELVES but to lie like fucking cunts.

he prices it at half a million, but absolutely no one in this world will pay anything for that. guaranteed he used half a million of daddy's money to buy that worthless shit tho. he's an autist, for sure.

One of my houses was just appraised at 650k, built it new last year, with mostly cash and a 100k loan, so it's mostly paid off.

my trailer is worth $15k.

whats your jerb?

If the most expensive thing you own is a 1300 dollar jacket ... I hope you are still a teenager and still living with your parents.

IT for a big insurance co in NYC. Wife is a similar corporate slave. 15 years at the same jobs, no kids to make us broke and we're savers, not big spenders. I'm still driving around a 10 year old truck that I bought 8 years ago. I'll probably keep it until it blows up then buy another 2 year old truck with 10k miles on it.

>no kids
meanwhile you pay taxes for niggers to have 15 babies.

anyway, please be more specific about what IT means and what it is you specifically do
idk what IT really means in terms of what you actually do and what skills are involved. ChemE student here btw... getting sick of mass balances

what do you live for?

ok quick lowdown: I coded some payroll for an insurance co about 15 years ago, stupid little program but it did the job. As the company grew I kept modifying the program and it eventually became a monster, but it worked and I became necessary to attend to it. Fast forward 10 years and they've since removed it and now the payroll is outsourced but by this time I'd been promoted enough that I had dozens of direct reports and knew the payroll system inside and out. I'm a director now, and I havent coded anything in years but I'm still technically IT. So, I'm Payroll/IT

That is so fucking awesome.

Well, as I work from home nearly every day. Today I'm gonna toss my doggo in the passenger seat and take something like this badboy out in the snow and check my trail cams. We're gonna crank up the heat, eat some bacon, gather up some wood and check out the back 40. That's good enough for me.

well, your life is less depressing than I imagined it to be.
In fact, I get a bit jealous now.
Keep plowing, m8.

Same.
I was going to include my 2 houses but the bank technically owns one of them still.

>I was going to include my 2 houses but the bank technically owns one of them still.