Trump appreciation thread. go!

trump appreciation thread. go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU
youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I appreciate Trump

Real talk Sup Forums would you get a real doll modeled after President Trump?
If so, would you want young Trump or POTUS trump?

young trump for top.
potus trump for bottom

Muh nigga

youtu.be/Pox7gNzEcuU

come on faggots. get it in gear

I wanted him to win because I wanted the USA to destroy itself but I actually feel bad for them at this point. I had no idea how ridiculous it would get.

i don't really appreciate him

so your opinion doesn't matter then

He's an idiot

how do you scho your appreciation to a newt?

you're on the wrong board, you disgusting communist pedophile.

KILL ALL RUSSIANS

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4

I appreciate him, ever since he got elected we've been having nonstop meme material. not like that homo obama/biden shit. can't wait to tell my kids about the time the entire country got meme'd.

go fuck yourself.

no fuck you, newfag
Your cancerous kind has a special containment place. Use it

faggot

Fuck off trump

keep laughing. rope day is happening soon.

he really is a horrible human being

>implying you know how to tie a knot

Well to be fair Trump and Malania or whatever her name is probably have a fuck other people agreement. You think a women like that only wants to fuck a disgusting slug like Trump? No way. She was probably taking dick all over the place till her asshole got the presidency. Too risky to go around fucking now though. Why do you think she looks so pissed off all the time?

I agree that it's going to be hilarious that the result of the Muller investigation is going to be that Trump is a Sup Forums tard.

I dislike his trade policy, but lowering taxes was a plus.

Just the sheer amount of liberal tears he has generated is insurmountable, and for that he deserves kudos

Trumps just a rich boy faggot all grown up. What you want is a corporate America controlling our liberties to maximize profit appreciation thread.

>judges politicians based on how much they think the other side is getting trolled

this kills the democracy

Same fag here. Just for the record I think Hillary should be publicly beheaded by the Saudis, so don't call me a libtard.

I love how people rage over Trump.

When asked they can't actually name anything he has done that is racist or russia related.

He is somewhat of a misogynistic old man, but that comes with being a playboy millionaire for most of his life.

People have faults, Trump has faults, but I'd rather America was run by a president that wanted to improve trade deals and stay out of foreign wars than one who would spend billions of dollars dropping bombs on tents in the middle east, causing a migrant crisis and disrupting an entire region of the world.

My sentiments exactly.

Guy wants to take away our guns

Well I appreciate that he hasn't accidentally world war 3'd.
>yet

No he doesn't. The Democratic Party want your guns.

when you're this mad

sure kid
stay mad

being this retarded

being this retarded

stay mad

when you're this mad

I want him to build The Great Wall so I can go to America and visit it.

implying you will reproduce

Samefag

I LOVE TRUMP

this retarded

>>

The other thing people don't get when they are full libtard is that he is trying to curb illegal immigration.
>illegal immigration
>illegal
ILLEGAL YOU DUMBASS'S
AS IN AGAINST THE LAW

If you follow the Libtard logic you could just walk into are store and help yourself!

I judged Obama the same way, trust me.

sarah is that you?

You do that too. Then you put it on your government money card. All republicans are the same and are bad.
>see how easy it is.

Would you fuck her? I would right in the ass!

Oh no the president meant to say “we are working very hard and we are doing the best” that is what he meant. Next question. Not from you Jake Tapper.

being this retarded

That makes no sense whatsoever. Can you write that in English please.

My ex wife used to use this whataboutism until I divorced her ass. AND kept my money.

being this retarded

Gotta love all the "stay mad" replies right in a row from OP as tries to hold back the tears

> no it make perfect sense you are just too backwoods to understand. Get a job blowing your faggot uncle. Queer!

Thank you for giving comedians a guaranteed income. They finally can get a mortgage.

I think it’s the same guy in every thread.

What about this is whataboutism? It's fact that Dems want more immigration and Trump wants it to be merit based more. What's wrong with that?

Anyone want an exposed SJW / Hillary supporter's nudes as tribute? Cucked beta bf here

You know we're still involved and dropping bombs in the middle east right? You know that Trump has killed lots of innocent people with drone strikes already right? You know that Trump doesn't actually know how to negotiate, he could only bully people because of his wealth and status and that doesnt really work in geopolitics right?

Amerifats can’t even choose a good strongman. A doddering, fat senior citizen with ADD. LMAO

merit-based immigration clashes with the values that this country was founded on

>Can't explain himself properly
>Resorts to insults
True Leftist

I appreciate his bold endeavor to capture the coveted title of worst President ever.

It’s cute that you think Dems created the immigrant crisis. I haven been on Breitbart for a while. I should check it out lol

Says the person using “this retarded”
>being this retarded.

being this retarded

Either you have been on it for a while or you should check it out

sure kid

>Cares only about money and will destroy the habitat that we need to live for short term gain.
It sounds hyperbolic but he and everyone like him is an enemy to the human race lol. These people are literally a threat to the survival of the species.

this retarded

stay mad princess

Why did Sup Forums turn into complete shit. Nothing but shitty rekt, ylyl banana, ig/fab, lolis, now we get even more autists trying to meme with Trump.

Sup Forums is so shit now

this retarded

being this retarded

spoiler alert: Sup Forums was never good

>mom i posted it again and defended trump from the meanies! can we have the cake now?

OO YOU GLORIOUS BITCH I LOVE YOU. .
n-nohomo...

MAGA

I appreciate George W Bush because of Trump

AMERICA!!!
YEEEEEEHAWW YOU LIBERAL COCKSUCKERS

No it doesn't. Plus it works fine in other countries. Cite me something that shows me it being in opposition to the founding of America. Remembering the following: America started as a bunch of outcast migrants who eventually killed of the original indigenous population. America was a breakaway part of the British empire that didn't want to pay tax to London so held an armed independence war funded by the French.
America segregated minorities till just 50 years ago.

No I'm someone else retard.

Dammit that cold.
It's the reason Bill splooged on the blue dress.
She didn't blow it.

If it was lifesized and not a sextow i want a real trumo that detects cars on the passenger side, turns, and waves.

#allsmiles or triggered libtards. There is no fail with this

sure kid

I want it to visible from space and longer than the Great Wall of China

Trump is awesome. He is single-handedly destroying America, which for the rest of the world is great. Hopefully after his 4 years in office are up we can repair any damage his policies have done to the environment. Looking forward to the next worldwide economic meltdown with the impending wall street deregulation. Good times. #MAGA

KEK. This shit needs to be a 10 minute vid.

check it out

being this retarded
stay mad princess

this retarded

this retarded