Harley Quinn-Birds of Prey Movie’s Screenwriter Revealed (Exclusive)

>Screenwriter Christina Hodson is scripting the Harley Quinn/Birds of Prey spinoff for Warner Bros. and DC Films, TheWrap has learned exclusively.

>The film is not a Quinn solo movie, but rather would feature multiple female superheroes — and possibly villains — in the DC Comics universe.

>Margot Robbie, last seen as the Harley Quinn in “Suicide Squad,” is attached to reprise her role as Quinn and is also producing the untitled project.

thewrap.com/harley-quinn-birds-of-prey-christina-hodson/

Meh.

Better than an actual spin-off, at least.

>Margot Robbie

die in a fire

>>The film is not a Quinn solo movie, but rather would feature multiple female superheroes — and possibly villains — in the DC Comics universe.

Please bring back Katana, also introduce Lady Shiva or something.

Huntress would be GOAT.

Needs an explicit sex scene between Harley and Ivy (Christina Hendricks). You know, to be progressive.

I want Margot's feet on my face

>Christina Hendricks
Whale.

Ew gross.

Agreed, don't know who I'd want to play her though.

You just KNOW.

>Agreed, don't know who I'd want to play her though.
Not-THICC BDH or Bridget Regan.

>woman
>transformer writer

DC a shit

no problem being woman, but transformers writer?

She looks uncomfortable. Just compare that with hers and Will Smiths interactions.

Just know what? That she was forced to smile. From what I gather no one on that set liked working with Leto at all.

>Just compare that with hers and Will Smiths interactions
well,yes but thats because they have had intercourse multiple times

>Will Smith
>having intercourse with a woman other than his beard and produce spawn for Scientology
>not knowing he's a twink lover
user please.

Source of him being gay?

>From what I gather no one on that set liked working with Leto at all
Bullshit to sell Suicide Squad. Joel Kinnaman went hiking with him, at a couple of 30STM shows, there are pics of Jared during filming having lunch with him.

He's been friends with Cara for years, and Will Smith obviously played along with the narrative that "he was always The Joker". On the red carpet of the London premiere he was humping him when he crashed Leto's interview, too.

It's been known for what, 20 years? Will and Jada are faggot swingers.