Roughly 10 percent of all possible post ID numbers are GETS...

Roughly 10 percent of all possible post ID numbers are GETS. This means that you have a one in ten chance of getting dubs, and according to the law of large numbers, in the long run, 10 percent of your posts WILL be dubs. Start posting in this thread. Today is the day you get dubs.

>tl;dr This is a GET Thread.

one

two

tree

four

Don’t lie to me

five

Not how the law of large numers works.

Some of your math seems off about the second part.

Dubs

DUBS

That's exactly how it works. If I roll a die countless times, the percentage of rolls that land on six approach 16.66 percent.

if you out #dubs in the options field sometimes not only do you get dubs but you also get a green clover of friendship and understanding

what

Dubs m8

Oh shit, it begins

Repeating integers

What's not sound about it?

With dice that may be true but not posts. Got to take on everyone else's chances aswell as how many posts a second and how often you post. Technically you could time it that everytime you post you get dubs. Or time it so that you never get dubs.

My dubs seem to ne acting against me haha

I'm sure this is precisely what Tim Berners-Lee was thinking of, when he invented the Internet.

True, it's predictable, except most people don't time it. If we don't really get many people timing their posts, then I don't think the randomness of the timing really affects the frequency of gets in the thread. Also, nice gets.

checked

testing #dubs in option field

Roughly 6 percent of posts in this thread are currently dubs. I am not far off, and as the posts accumulate, I predict that that number will get closer to ten percent.

You can be skeptical about my math, but results speak for themselves.

Roll

get

5 percent of posts are dubs now :/

Chances are I can't math but I'm sure there's going to be some more things to consider like activity of other threads and how often a post lands in this one. But I will admit I'm pretty curious at how all this turns out.
Officially not as bored now.
Cheers :)

thanks. 11

So far about 4 percent of posts are dubs. I wonder if the tide will ever turn in the other direction in this thread, or if I will ever get a get.

Oh shit. This get alone made the percentage of gets go almost to 7 percent.

>This means that you have a one in ten chance of getting dubs

That's right skippy. Check'em.

Checked.

I feel a bit defeated. Distribution has been changed to 8 percent dubs though, thanks to you.

There was just a short michael shannon thread in tv or pol that had at least three trips and three dubs.

This thread is an ongoing experiment. Currently a little under 8 percent of posts are dubs.

>Check'em.
Nope.

At any rate, the singles are as abundant as ever. I never really see that change.

About 7 percent of posts are now dubs

I always get dubs. Check m faggots.

you dun goofed

K

chek'd

keep me posted

7 percent dubs success rate currently in this thread.

I will now acquire mighty dubs

please advise if this post number contains digits which are similar and juxtaposed in such a way to mirror one another

Trips

damn T1

8 percent success rate

winrar

until now

Fukin get

nigger this is how you do it

Again

Holy shit

check em

Alrighty then

NO SO CLOSE