So, non-muslims of Sup Forums, are you ready to play your part during Ramadan?

So, non-muslims of Sup Forums, are you ready to play your part during Ramadan?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/04/us/ramadan-non-muslims-etiquette-guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=AqEHiKTFAqo
askamanager.org/vegetarian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link to article?

>Muslims have non-Muslim friends

not op but this is forom yesterday so i guess its this
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/04/us/ramadan-non-muslims-etiquette-guide/

>changing my own behaviour for other people's beliefs

not an argument

You can't get more cucked than CNN, even if someone tried their best.

pic form article , roaches are evolving , its like that mission from Fallout 3 when u need to remove fire ants

youtube.com/watch?v=AqEHiKTFAqo

Rucka is king

COMMUNIST
NEWS
NETWORK

Our big news like CBC (funded by tax payers) and CTV are way worse. If I want to have the news on while I have breakfast I put it on CNN since it's less biased than our news

>your muslim friends

Kek, this article is stupid though "can you please accommodate us if we need to change our work schedule" no I'd tell him to fuck off you live in Canada, Ramadan isn't a holiday here so fuck off you work or I'll remove those days from your paid holiday time.

Who the fuck cares? Fucking Muslims need to be gassed, ASAP.

Why is there such a push for muslim acceptance when at the same time encouragement to support the "war on terror" and "the war on isis"? In the good old days when the US had an enemy there was no "oh but you need to love and respect their backwards culture while we fight them".

MANDATORY

We are living in an un-reality.

>muslim friends

kek

I hate this shit
I hate that the mudskins religion is forced on us
I hate CNN

sure am, ordered lots of barbecue food, lots of pork sausages, bacon, pork chops, will be barbecuing all day every day we have no rain (shut up, its nice atm) and hopefully others do the same until the waft of barbecue fills the skies of Britain, this will have a two fold effect, one its all non-halal meat, two the smell of barbecue all day while they're starving will make things ten times worse.

Eating a blat for Ramadan.

>Why is there such a push for muslim acceptance when at the same time encouragement to support the "war on terror" and "the war on isis"?
two different groups of people, obviously

hahahaha, no. Both are retarded subhumans. Nice try Mohammed

>Remove all water supplies
>Have plenty of bacon, chicken and beef on the BBQ
>Change their clock so they have to starve longer

I do, work friends but still friends. They bring me shit tons of good food when Ramadan is over.

The muslims here are not arab though so I guess its not the same as the muslims in Europe.

That one Abdul that wins the genetic
Is lottery and ends up going to university

is it bacon bbq season again?

>>Change their clock so they have to starve longer
they base it on the sun, that wouldn't do anything

Muslim food is garbage I HAD a Muslim friend and ate at his house once, stinkiest nastiest garbage I ever saw. No wonder they blow themselves up when their food is so garbage

>muslim friends

A list of things a non-muslim shouldn't do during Ramadan:

Don't ask what we can do for the muslims, ask what they can do for us.

Like sucking my big uncut German weiner you fuckers.

I've got a few Muslim pals, Arabs but came to study and not as refugees. Really cool guys I'd say.

I´m going to eat ham in from of their fucking faces.

I don't really understand the point in fasting. Why would you not eat or drink during the day, unless you had a medical procedure?

>muslims increase crime rates and cause social unrest
>but i have a couple of muslim mates who are good guys

fucking retarded cucks

Muhammed wanted all the food for himself so he asked all the Muslims to fast while he stole their food

Yeah middle eastern food is garbage, the muslims here make more malaysian food with a south african twist.

Very different. None of that boiled goats meat shit,

I'm going to cook bacon and piss in their dry mouths.

No you don't understand, this one Muslime I know is not currently blowing shit up therefore Islam is a religion of peace.

And Trudeau didn't sell your gold, right?

t. Mehmet

Kek same thing happened here.
A few mudslime millennials said that in order to halt radicalization, Europeans should spend more time getting to know islam so they will become more tolerant (?).
Needless to say uncucked people got mad as fuck and the liberals were wondering why.

Idk about gold but I know I hate sand niggers and their vermin religion.

tldr:EAT A BACON SANDWICH EVERY DAY AT HIGH NOON THEN STAND FACING WEST AND HUM AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL

I should: do whatever the fuck i want
I shouldn't: pander to stone age savages

Yeah, they should be naked instead, problem solved. Or Swimsuits made of bacon, that does sound good aswell.

>your muslim friends
>your friends
>friends

>Why do godfags do anything they do

>it's humid as fuck so everyone is sweating like a pig
>retards muzzies will stop drinking water
Kebab removing kebab.

no friends is better than muslim friends hue

I'll eat bacon and other pork products in front of my Muslim convert coworker.

>be Muslim
>leave homeland because it's completely shit
>come to completely different culture
>ok hey guys
>rules changed. you need to do what I want to do

why is Muslims always rude and not respectful? just like every fucking muslim I've met in real life, true fucking scumbags with 0 respect to other people

POO

Muslims aren't welcome in America.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Its always bacon season here.

POO
IN
PANTS

Question because I'm mostly an idiot.
Not necessarily related to ramadan, but what is the big deal about islam food (halal? i think?) and kosher food? I understand they are prepared differently or something, but why is it such a big fucking deal to them?
I have jewish friends who try to stay kosher but they don't freak out if they fuck up. And other jewish friends who don't give a shit about kosher at all. (i grew up in a mostly jewish neighborhood, which i didn't realize was odd until i got older).

>You, a non-Muslim must obey the Muslim rituals

Stop being so down, I can be your friend if you are that desperate.

Đenerale samo reci, letećemo kao meci

obey =! respect

We need to flood the internet with images of tasty pork products and bbq.

Jesus Christ it is even written by an Ahmed.

>muslim friends

Yeah, Arabs from gulf countries tend to be wealthy and adopt to western culture or at least hide their disdain for it easier than Pakis and levant countries. There were some in my college and they were pretty cool.

Is there anything you should be doing so you don't come across as insensitive to your fasting friends?
Short answer: No.

I'm ready to do exactly that: nothing

Absolute jack shit and I would take a bosnian over a serb anyday of the week,best OTR drivers in the USA I have ever hired.

That one Ahmed that makes a cool clock and ends up going to university

Kek

askamanager.org/vegetarian
whats the difference,its about respecting peoples cultures,whether its a sikh who doesnt cut his hair or a vegan.

that's the spirit!

Time to fire up the barbeques.

I don't need to respect anything either you retarded cuck

or even a catholic abstaining from meat on fridays,I sure as hell wouldnt eat a burger in front of them.BOTTOM LINE ITS ABOUT RESPECT

Things to do as a non muslim during Ramadan:
Not celabrate Ramadan

Archive link? I don't want to give these kikes page views.

White genocide
Jew World Order wants Islam to be the law of the gentiles.

Muslims don't respect us, why the fuck should we respect them?

They're basically public safety rules. Back when these religions were being established, safe food preparation wasn't well understood and eating certain things (like pigs) had a good chance of fucking you up, so they were declared unclean and the methods that were known to be safe were made mandatory.

Muslims are rabid about it for the same reason they're rabid about everything in their religion. Islam doesn't allow for compromise, they MUST obey it to the letter or they are fucked, if not in the afterlife then by their fellow muslims. For them the ideal way of life is the life their prophet lived hundreds of years ago, parasite ridden pigs and all. As scared as they act of it I'm not sure the ones from the middle east even realize that pork is physically safe now.

Christians and Jews know that its really just a tradition at this point and accidentally biting a ham sandwich isn't going to spiritually ruin them.

I'm going to eat my state food, pulled pork barbecue.

not the ones i deal with in the real world.

>mudslim friends
CNN actually believes this.

other cultures learned proper sanitation after the bronze age, and subsequently relaxed dietary restrictions

that's cool man. why don't you post your address here on Sup Forums so we can all gather at your house and you can educate us about how nice they all are.

Yeah not friends. MASTERS. we are your masters you white cuck. Bow down to your masters you low-race subhuman.

>MASTERS. we are your masters you white cuck
Oh Turkey, you are delicious

Yes. We Turks are not human. We are ABOVE human

>not changing the sun so they starve longer
>being this pleb

Go fuck a goat while staring at a picture of a beautiful white girl, filthy roach.

they're not stupid. they know we don't have muslim friends.

the power of suggestion is that it can convince stupid people that they SHOULD have muslim friends. they create aspirational goals. this is teh trick mass media plays on you.

Ariiiibaaa viva españia

Buenos dias señorita laquenta el sekso si? ;)

No one gives a shit, Ahmed.

What is Ramadan?

Yup. Yesterday went to the gas station and bought plenty of fuel for my flamethrower.

I wish a nigga wouuuuuuld

Meh, the article is pretty tame.
It basically says:
>you don't have to do anything, but you're welcome to the big feast after the sunset