It may not be the best of nooses but I am tired of my life. I just left school to comeback home...

It may not be the best of nooses but I am tired of my life. I just left school to comeback home. Somewhere in the world , a parent is going to lose a child. My mum only argues with me and gives me headaches. I’m falling back in schoolwork and my dad doesn’t even want to help me education wise but he helps his other kids. Wish me a safe journey to the other side you guys.

Why the fuck are gonna kill yourself if everything is already shitty
If it's shitty than it can only get better, dumbass

Killing yourself is for pussies, take your shitty life like a bro

Don't use cable and don't use a hangman's knot.

Idiot don't do it

Oh wait I actually read it now you just sound like a whiny retarded bitch

Dude, if you're going to suffocate yourself to death, why use barbed wire? You'd be lucky if that thing didn't pop your head like a fucking pimple

You're not swinging for the gallows. Sash from a bathrobe, tied around a door knob, and sit down.

Lolbye

OP I know you're hurting but please don't

goodluck have a nice trip.

Any possibility of a stream ?
pretty please.

lmao, what a great noose. make sure to film it so after the attempt you can post it here

If you really wanna die get proper rope and tie a proper noose.

lol this cunt thinks he has a bad life , surerly desrerves whats coming

Please livestream it OP

Leak your nudes, and then live stream if you're gonna take the faggot way out of life.

That's an electrical cord, not barbed wire moron. The knot looks like shit OP, Google how to tie it properly. Don't half-ass the last thing you'll be doing in this world

Learn to tie an actual noose fag. Take a outdoor class and enjoy yourself. Find peace in the wild. Mother Nature is a beautiful. I mean kek

>Mother Nature is a-beautiful

It looks like shit but thats how it goes with electrical cords. I'd recommend getting rope just in case

If you kill yourself for the reasons you stated you're a pussy and don't understand life at all.
Life IS Suffering! The point of it is to stick through the suffering and earn some nice moments. And it's worth it. Take responsibility for yourself and your life, and when you succeed doing that slowly take on more responsibility. You will be happy. You idiot.

>Wish me a safe journey to the other side
what would be the point

>That's an electrical cord, not barbed wire moron.
I want to believe you're baiting (you)'s, rather than being this stupid.

Man, some people are really fucking stupid. Just look at this cunt.

This.

You shouldn't sell dreams to the broke and hopeless

Where are you from OP?