I have the opportunity to sleep with a 16 year old. I am 23 This is not a joke, I'm not trolling...

I have the opportunity to sleep with a 16 year old. I am 23 This is not a joke, I'm not trolling, I just need some advice.

We matched on Tinder (she said she was 18) and have been talking for a couple of days. Yesterday she told me she is 16, and she doesn't care about the age difference, she just wants someone to have some fun with.

She's a super nice girl, really clever and cute so part of me wants to just say fuck it and see what happens... but part of me sees the morally and legally wrong side (age of consent here is 17).

I need advice... I'm at a crossroad.

It's a trap!

RED FLAG! NOT WORTH IT! ABORT MISSION!

I know her IRL, it's not a trap my man.

This.
You're being catfished by the popo.

If you enjoy anal sex with big niggers in a prison environment then go for it

it certainly becomes one once you break up and she fills a rape report.
dude.
no.

Never allow your dick to make decisions for you. You can throw this warning into the wind now, because she's different and I possibly can't know that, but dude: she isn't.

Have you MET her in real life yet? Because "she" sounds like a bored cop trying to find some sucker thinking with his dick to arrest.

can someone help me find this video

Yes, we actually close to one another.

0815 crepper clips.
goto the place without mothers

Suggestion: Leave your shithole country and move to a sane country where they don't consider fully mature 17 year olds to be kids.

germany here
16-21yo guys can fuck as young girls as 14
above 21yo guys can fuck 16yo, and possibly even 14yo's if the parents don't mind it.

Denmark here. All ages can fuck 15 year olds. Reasonable age of consent.

If I lived there I'd be set XD

I'm leaning towards just fucking doing it. We've talked about it, she knows what she wants and what she's doing, I've told her if at any point it gets weird to her, she can bail no worries.

Fuck.

>16yo
>knows what she wants
>knows what she's doing

Yeah, totally not a cop.

If your age of consent is 17 and she’s 16 you are basically a nonse! I hope she is a officer who will Throw your ass in jail and further more I hope while your inside your family all one by one die slowly and painfully and your not allowed to go to the funerals as there are children there and your a risk!

Fucking dirty creep let the girl grow up before you try and remover her innocents!

Run a w a y

Thanks. Not user who asked but just thought I'd thank you for pulling through.

Well I had sex with a 16 year old once (it's legal here) but think about what you're getting yourself into very well before doing anything.

The 16yo's that want to have sex with older guys usually don't have the easiest lives and are just looking for ways to escape some sort of misery. Usually they are emotionally still very immature, what is just some good sex with a young girl for you can be a very big deal for her so don't be surprised if she wants to see you again after, wants to talk to you everyday, wants your attention all the time... And trust me, after you've had sex with her you'll probably be bored with her.

Just try to be careful. Maybe see her a couple of times before doing anything. Know what you're getting yourself in to. Don't be stupid and inconsiderate. You're much older so you're the one with the responsibility.

I needed to hear this, I think. I am actually seeing her for lunch tomorrow, in public. I don't look 23, I look way closer to 17 but obviously taller and with facial hair n shit. I actually hope it goes well....

Old man here. Back in the 60s nobody gave a shit. Now you guys live in a world where virgin pussy is illegal but hairy man-ass is a goddamned constitutional right.

Spot the fuck on. I never worried about it myself because I knew the parents didn't care.

You are correct in what you say user.

probably entrapment by police or something user, i wouldnt risk prison if i were you. And if she is actually 16 just wonder how messed up her life must be to want to have sex with someone your age and not her own

>Old man here. Back in the 60s

>rape report
Would the tinder chats be taken into account? Or doesn't it matter since they needed permission of her parents?

She doesn't have parents. She lives with her Aunt and Uncle. She's certainly trouble, but I went through very similar circumstances and feel like I could help her feel better. It's not exactly just about sex...

We talk through Snapchat, nothing is saved. Like I said, she only told me she was 16 yesterday, there is nothing on Tinder saying she's underage by a year.

If it's not legal yet, wait a year so it can be.
For some reason guys like dating younger girls. The biggest age gap I had was when he was 30 and I was 21. I'm convinced that the assumption is true and guys are just more immature. In big age gaps I see it with my friends and my own parents.

TL;DR OP is a fag

She's 17 in 2 months. I'm happy to wait, but she's not XD

Okay, thought your conversation were saved somewhere. Maybe that would've been useful, just in case.

Now it just sounds like you're turned on by the fact that she is illegal. Just fucking wait.

Birthday fucking!

Useful how?

I was turned on by her before she told me, my guy. She's sent all sorts of pictures (none saved of course, I'm not a scumbag), we've said some pretty ricey things. That's actually almost stopped since she told me.

If she really rrporrs you for raping her. I don't think that would happen but if it might help to be able to prove her consence of the matter. But then again I'm not big into laws so maybe it wouldn't change anything

Dude for real, don't do it. Don´t fuck your future because of this shit. Im sure you will find plenty of girls who are older than 17.

*reports (how tf did this turn out to 'rrporrs'??)

I'm not big into books

In most states in the US, messing around with underage sex partners will get you jail time no matter what the kid says. Seriously. They can even be the one to initiate sex and the older person is still at fault, even if they are just days from being legal. States take a "Zero Tolerance" approach on this, meaning facts don't matter. Also note: if his conversations were saved on some internet device, they would be used as evidence of "grooming" in a now federal prosecution. Pro Tip: Snapchat itself saves EVERYTHING that goes through their system for this EXACT reason. Required by law.

Tl:dr no underage sex is worth the prison time, ever.

I think I'm just gonna wait the 2 months before we do anything sexual. I'm happy to keep talking to her, and helping her out with her problems. Is that still wrong?

Not fucking worth it man. When I was 20 I fucked a 15yr old(A.O.C here in ny is 17) and her mom turned me in. Got probation for 6(only did 3 cuz fuck that I'm white and got a lawyer) and am now a level 1 registered sex offender

Oh God.I didn't know people actually make a big deal out of this. I am 20 and I feel like 16 and will probably feel 16 even when I am 23. Does this mean I am not allowed to touch 16 year old pussy? Ever ? Again? God this is terrifying.

no you don't or you would've known "she" wasn't 18. it's cops my sweet summerchild

No more nudes till she's 18. Federal law applies to interwebs

Oh for sure. She's a super nice girl, and I see a lot of myself when I was her age, in her. It's just a fucking mess :/

Fucked a ?? hs girl when I was 23. Fucked a 17 yo girl when I was 24. Fucked a 16 yo girl when I was 30.
You're good Sup Forumsron

> giving stupid high school bitches enough to id you.

Take her to the UK for a week or whatever, bang, and then go back to whatever country you live in

Was my sisters friend. Family was very close so her mom knew me. Dumb bitch left her phone unlocked and Snoopy mom went through our messages. On probation couldn't fucking use any sorta tech, couldn't go anywhere, was fucking miserable. I fixed it tho and can pretty much do what I want now

damn, i feel ya. i just got off ankle monitor a month ago for assault charges.

16 years old is the age of consent in a good number of states, man.

That doesn't mean I think you should do it, but ffs, educate yourself

Dude I couldn't even use Internet. Had to go to sex offender rehab and talk about why I "raped a child"

I'm 16...and no wtf do you want to end up getting buttfucked in prison? Just wait for 2 more years and you can fuck her all you like or you can spend your life in jail as a paedophile

i dunno about you faggot but three squares a day doesn't seem so bad

do it