Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
questioningtheholocaust.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT IN GOD'S COCK IS GOING ON HERE?

SHUT IT DOWN

Oy vey! You dirty antisemite.

Lolocaust was real in my mind

Trust me it did, I've seen the camps, and always remember the 5 million Goyim who died as well, seriously.

Prove it

Your country's collective brain has been washed, Hans
I never said there weren't any camps

The burden of proof is on the one who makes the claim
How do you prove that something didn't happen? Only by the complete lack of evidence that it happened

>Prove it
Okay.

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

The greatest eyewitness liar is possibly without doubt, Oprah Winfrey's favourite Jewish guest who claimed he was in Auschwitz and lost contact with his girlfriend decades ago. Then suddenly, found her. Oprah Winfried did several shows on this and then one day, he admitted to a hoax. Never knew the girl, no such girl. Situation never happened.

DELETE THIS

Questioning The Holocaust
questioningtheholocaust.com/

> The greatest eyewitness liar is possibly without doubt, Oprah Winfrey's favourite Jewish guest who claimed he was in Auschwitz and lost contact with his girlfriend decades ago. Then suddenly, found her. Oprah Winfried did several shows on this and then one day, he admitted to a hoax. Never knew the girl, no such girl. Situation never happened.
I believe it was this person.

I've seen the lampshades man, I've seen it

So why don't we dig up the bodies

>So why don't we dig up the bodies
Not allowed. You're not even allowed to use ground penetrating radar over the supposed "mass graves".

Since you are saying there is no evidence, you must prove that what is shady out there is false with your own evidence. You don't just plug your ears and say all previous evidence doesn't exist therefore you must completely prove it did in fact occur.

I still use the soap.

>Since you are saying there is no evidence, you must prove that what is shady out there is false with your own evidence.
Okay.

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

OOOOHH GOTT NEIN

>Holohoax didn't happen
so are you saying it did happen?

Hmm there appears to be nothing on the scanner.

It's so good.
I still got about 6 million bars of the finest RIF-soap.
Want some?