What was the most ABSOLUTE MADMAN thing that John Lennon did?

What was the most ABSOLUTE MADMAN thing that John Lennon did?

that one time when he walked funny :)

>Epstein asked John Lennon what he thought the book should be called, and Lennon suggested "Queer Jew". Lennon was later quoted as saying that the book should have been titled, "A Cellarful of Boys" in reference to Epstein's homosexuality.

Asked the Queen for a Royal pardon .

>The lyrics [of Baby You're a Rich Man] are thought to relate, at least in part, to The Beatles' manager Brian Epstein. Indeed, it has been claimed that Lennon sang "Baby you're a rich fag Jew" in the studio.
Was it just banter or did John go too far?

when he undermined Paul

That time he went on holiday to Spain to let Brian Epstein toss him off because he felt sorry for him for getting beat up by dock workers for being gay

lol did he really?

"He called me a queer so I battered his bloody ribs in"
clearly more than just bants

Yoko ono

He retired for five years to do the ironing and change nappies while Yoko went out to work

probably that time he was honeymoonin on acid

beat his wife

He caught cancer

>pulled me trousers down
>stick it up me fucking arse
john wasn't scottish, that's not how he talked at all

I vaguely remember some story about him taking yoko to a party and leaving her in the other room with everyone while he loudly fucked some random chick and she just sat there and waited for him to be done.

Sued the USA government for tapping his phone

Brian confirmed for best guy

Some random guy recalled it as John at a party fucking someone in another room and Yoko came and asked him to bring John a flower for forgiveness. The guy said it was the most awkwardest moment of his life.

it was a different time

He stuck a tampon on his head and then beat up the Smothers Brothers manager and a cocktail waitress

He went to Disneyworld to officially, legally break up the Beatles.

He reported a UFO sighting to the Police

He was barking mad weren't he?

He made millions then preached Communism

That's not even contradictory

Correct

It is if you take into account his working class background

raised $250,000 for retarded children

John grew up middle class

Are we gonna split hairs here, dude?

He screamed for six months non-stop

true, he's the reason that Sup Forums made it this far

Not far enough desu

Surprised it took this long

You fuckin' want one?

The richer parts world became more sympathetic to mental and physical disability as eugenics and then lifetimes of abuses in care became part of popular imagination. It sort of ties in with the Sixties just about, whether The Beatles can claim any thing to do with it I kind of doubt. Either way I'm fairly sure we are regressing. The abolition of Down's is debatable and on the table, and you could go and speak to somone that would euthanasia us all tomorrow that lecturers at Royal Colleges in London.