Was he a messenger of god?

nah he was just an angry cunt

Hear hear!

NO, he was a god, but the gods can fall too

/bread

He was my grandpa

>glitched. prices!!!! nons

which God?

He's a fucking Jew. Everything he ever did benefited the Jews. He made the whites hate themselves, caused the cold war, caused Israel to be founded, dramatically helped communism spread along with all its offshoots, including the current sjw phenomena. (((Hitler's))) existence has been pure cancer for the white race.

Sorry, it was the Allies after ww2 who did all the things you said, not Hitler. Idiot.

Er war der klügste und großartigste Mann, der jemals existierte.

Watch old documentaries, he was a beta cunt that'd be at a goth club in the 90s or wearing an internet man mask, online saying hurr durr bush did 9/11

Yes

Yep.

maybe, but he surely failed at delivering the right message.

He's definitely on Amphitamine on that Pic, like always after 1940

When you tried that hard but fail horrible. All that stuff did the allies, not Hitler. Do you even know what he was doing? Ya know, that Holocaust stuff and war things.

so the raelists do carry the svastika because of hitler haveing been a drug user also?
i always thought they would have both jewish and nazi symbols in their logo because they just longed for some really, really hard fucking all the time.

God’s answer

ITT

I fully believe that Adolf Hitler was the Prophet of God sent millennia after his predecessor, Muhammad. Adolf was tasked with the mission to complete the task that his ancestors could not due to the technology of their time: eliminate the Jewish people.

Will we see another Prophet in our lifetime? I doubt it. Will there ever be another Prophet? We can only hope so.

God hates fags

No idea, I was born almost half century later, he might have not even existed. Who knows.

He was the hero we needed not the hero we deserved

Yeah. He should have went after niggers instead of jews though. I bet we wouldn't have touched him if he did that