Would you object to having the voting age increased to 25? Honestly, I'd be perfectly fine with it...

Would you object to having the voting age increased to 25? Honestly, I'd be perfectly fine with it. It's still a fairly young age, and it guarentees that you're old enough to have lived as an adult in the real world for a good 7 years, rather than being a teen that just got out of school that has no experience in the real world.

Only people who pay more than they get out in taxes should be allowed to vote.

i do, because i would not be able to vote for trump

And can answer basic questions about the constitution.

Both unconstitutional.

25 is the perfect age for voting. Most people will have encountered and navigated the real world by then (with only the exception of phd students mainly).

That's who we need voting, people grounded in reality, not steeped in ideology.

25 for men.
40 for women (and only if they're mothers and wives, no divorcees admitted).

Women must prove a lot more than men they're worthy of attention.

A better solution is to get rid of women's suffrage. Giving women the right to vote has led to the downfall of the American Empire

I'm 18 and im voting trump because I completely agree with what he has to say.

A person should have to prove he or she has been working and paying taxes for ten years before being allowed to vote.

show me where it's unconstitutional.

Bernie Sanders is the strongest argument I've ever seen for raising the voting age to 35. Fuck millenials and their self-serving bullshit.

Either this, or at least between the age of 25 and 70

Do you think that this would make middle aged people more retarded, because politics and liberal media would be aimed more towards them as they are the new demographic?

If you couldn't vote until 25, would you also not have to pay taxes until 25?

pics?

i aboslutely support that, id be fine with the minimum age being as high as 30
although i also think some kid that gets maimed in a war (an actual war, not jewish tricks like we do now) defending his perople should get that right to vote early

18 is preposterous ... at 18 people are barely self-conscious.

25 would be more reasonable.

1. Proof of work force participation (5-10 years or so).
2. Pass a test that is included on the voting papers that queries your knowledge of political facts regarding the current election. Failure to pass the test nullifies your vote.

make it 30 and cut it off around 65

It would be a start. Restrict voting to those who are taxpayers (i.e. workers in private sector - no votes for government employees!) and married with children (i.e. have some real investment in longterm future and have actually contributed to nation's future). would be better.

Are mongoloids (people with Down's Syndrome) allowed to vote? Or people with serious mental handicaps ? I never asked myself that question... I have to look it up.

As much as I hate the thought of young, idealistic adults with little real world experience voting liberal, it should remain at the age of majority.

And liberals have pushed to lower the age (16 or something like that) for obvious reasons. Fuck that shit too.

Just people on both sides of the aisle trying to manipulate elections in their favor.

Does this include upkeep and maintenance on public property such as roads, museums, theaters, military and health care?

If not, then that's very unfair.

Besides, does that mean nobody who is working for the state has the right to vote?

Make military or police service mandatory for voting privileges and/or to hold office. Honestly, unless you're willing to sacrifice yourself for your country, you should have no say in the politics of said country.

Neither the 14th, 19th, 24th, nor 26th Ammendments prohibit tests. And 26th was another mistake born from the 60's to loosen the grip of Commies' leverage of the youth's distrust of government. 24 is when your brain finally completes development, specifically your judgement faculties.

>Voter turnout for people under 25 has had an impact on any previous election.

Might as well reinstate the requirement of being a white land owner as well.

Also good luck amending the constitution.

I would support it if we can also set a maximum age on voting.

Why do pensioners (i.e. boomers) get the vote?

They get to make decision that will affect the next two generations while they have already had their say.