My girlfriend cheated on me with my dad

My girlfriend cheated on me with my dad.

PART 3X
We finally broke up. I'm not sure if I hate more my father or her. I'm cucked forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e04VaFyBEcQ
xvideos.com/video8051608/ava_hardy_and_samantha_ryan_horny_trio_in_the_living_room
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nudes or it didn't happen

Maybe later.

no, now

this

If the tit pics dont happen, then neither did this Fuckin story m8y

I like my own pace!

As a guy why is the thought of a guy banging a girlfriends mom bad but a chick banging a boyfriends dad evil?

What did she do and say? I missed part 2 btw.

No wonder she cheated on. Scared to posts tits.

Enjoy being a cuck forever faggot

PART 1/2
We went to a hiking trip this weekend, my gf, dad & mom. I was thinking if I even should go since father is such an idiot. Mom used speech perk 100. So we ride a car, couple of hours trip, get to the hotel in mountains. First day seems everything ok. Nice hotel, we have our own rooms, they are small but with a nice balcony with view to some closed garden.

We plan the first hike for the next day that evening. Quite big, not sure if girls can do it etc. We agree they can do it. Before sleep I try to finger my gf while in bed to start something, she doesn't feel like doing sex, I'm like ok whatever. Next day we go early morning, breakfast in the hotel, getting ready. We're on the hike, but somewhere in the middle the girls of course say they tired af and bonus my idiotic father blows up his left shoe over some rock and now every little thing goes into his feet.

I say he should go back and the rest of us continue. Gf being tired and blessed soul she is offers he would help get back since she's tired anyway. I'm like wtf is trip over or what. We decide I should continue with mom (she is suddenly no longer tired, classic women) and the two will go back. Then we talk about back and forth why like this and not like this, but in the end gf left with my dad and we hiked with my mom on the goddamn hill or mountain.

Forward couple of hours, we're returning from the hills, mom is slow af but remembers the route back to the hotel. Since sunny and the routes are full of hikers anyway, I go on my own the last 1/3 of the hike back, thinking I will surprise gf through that garden and balcony...

No one gives a fuck. Tits or fuck off faggot

PART 2
Here it comes, you can already see what is going to happen. First I hear from the open windows that one goddamn dance song that is burned into my soul now and I'm like what is going on there is gf having a party? I go through that closed garden, lot of green stuff everywhere, music is getting louder and then I fucking see my dads room with open window and the two of them on bed...

Fucking and bouncing to the base drops of that music and I stand there in utter shock as what the fuck am I looking at. At first I thought dad is fucking one of the maids or something. Then after couple of seconds I realize to my total state of shock he's fucking my love. She's riding him on top, her boobs bouncing up and down, one hand holding on his chest, other holding something on her shoulder, hair or whatever.

I stood there like in a fucking bad movie, in the fucking bushes, and I couldn't understand it. I thought it is a joke, they're just doing some show for me, they saw me and it's all just some sick joke. Slowly I come to understanding it ain't a joke. They couldn't know where we'll return, they couldn't see me through all that garden green shit.

Oh my god. I went to the hotel and reception pale as ghost, stuff giving me the looks. I go slowly, I can't think. I open my room, go inside. Her panties on the floor. I sit on our bed. They are in the other room. I hear nothing. I can't bring myself to do anything. I'm suddenly a total wreck.

15 minutes later, my gf comes through the door, clothed and looking casual, smiles and greets me. I greet her back, but she knows something is weird with me, she asks what is up. I mumble and say I'm feeling sick from the long hike or something, unable to say anything else. Still in shock I continue to sit there and change my clothes, slowly getting myself into shower. Gf cleaning up the room a bit or something....

still no tits of her here?

No idea.

I know I'm cucked alright.

user asked for the story!

How badly do you want them?

What have you done!

Why have you not beaten the absolute shit out of your father and gf alike?

Continue?
This is making me hard

You should tell your mom, dude. She honestly deserves to know.

How many fucking times are you going to post this?!?! Fucking post nudes or fuck off.

Should've jumped through the window and beat the shit out of them. If you keep quiet about this longer the bigger cuck faggot you'll be. Man up and finish this, user

Because I'm a pussy. I wish I would be different, but I can't bring myself to change it.

Zombie?

I don't want to user, there's nothing but abyss after that.
But since you're dubs, you can have at least the song they were fucking to and I can't listen to anymore (it was in our fav playlist) youtube.com/watch?v=e04VaFyBEcQ

I don't want to do anything, dubs-user!

Until my soul heals :(

So many dubs and here I'm being a complete pussy.

There's a huge gap between 2 and 3 you cuck. tell us about confrontation and fallout

This is some spooky shit right here

Nudes or GTFO

Oh shit didn't even noticed the dubs. Go and do it, if you back down now it will ruin your life. Would you rather live your life regreting not taking action and lying to your mother or live your life knowing that you took action. How long was it that this happened?

If you're too pussy for that, at least spread the news she's a slut. make a friendly facebook status update, call her mom tell her, call your mom, tell her.

You cannot simply let this run over you bro, stand up for yourself, you deserve better than this skank.

big win for your dad, she's hot as fuck

This defo

Fuck her mom or sister, then kick your dads ass. Instant uncuck.

You posted the same one!

It makes me cucked-squared to just think about it.

Yeah.

It happened last friday.

I can't even bring myself to stop fapping over her in regret... I'm slowly becoming insane, and the scene of them fucking is still burned in my eyes.

She is :(

Dubs, double-dubs!

Don't want to do any of that.

You didnt confronted her, but you broke up? Why ?

I did not post the same one.
the brow...

Sup Forums has given you all the advice you need.
Any more posts after this is just self loathing.
Go out and stand up for yourself at least once in your life bro.

Holy shit I'm on a roll. LISTEN TO THE DAMN DUBS AT LEAST!!
Waiting this long? Are you retarded get your shit together and do it.

Fucking hawt

I think I'm in love

The best vengeance you could do is to fuck your gf's dad in front of her.

tell your mother - she gave birth to you, you owe her that
tell her mother - she needs to know she failed
tell her you know and despise her

THEN, and only THEN you can continue on self loathing

yeah, me 2

tits or gtfo

I did, but it was terrible and I felt cucked the whole time I almost fainted. Fuck this shit.

Oh, sorry.

I could try...

This for some reason helps me, lol.

M self-esteem is all time low. I can't do shit.

Are you into zombies?

God, no.

I don't feel like talking to anyone or doing anything... posting this dumb.. bitch on Sup Forums is pretty much highlight of my day.

ohgod

You seem to be obsessed with her titties.

>bwaaaa

Thicker unibrow please

It’s easy. Being a girl getting fucked is easy as to being man takes a lot more effort to fucking a chick. A fat ugly chick can still get laid but for a fat ugly dude... I mean you should know

did you EVER do anything to her that showed who's the man? you sound like a total pussy!

Hawt. I would do this to her all day

Tell ur mom, then fuck ur gf's mom. And where the fuck are the nudez already?

Banged dad, dumped her, but won't post nudes. This is all bullshit, eh user? Or, she's juts repulsive nekked and your embarrassed that you're acting so broken up by this cow freeing you.

if you dont do anything just an hero, you deserved what happened

also you are cuck^4 for not posting every nude you have

im outta here, you are hopeless

Tits were promised, so, deliver.

Good advice

>M self-esteem is all time low. I can't do shit.

Hurr durr, i think you should call your ex, she still has your balls in her purse. Sup Forums gave you wise advice and you still whine about. You're being a major faggot not just to your self but to your own mother. Your not just a cuck, your a failure as a son.

you are such a cuck faggot, you should just end it now

Thread is worthless without nudes

Bang her mom, impregnate her, become step dad, have legal control over your gf.

Time to save this thread

SATISFIED??

Rotting away...

I don't know. When I was fucking her ass once, I put my full-blown 3-days dick cheese into her and cleaned it by wiggling it good. She didn't know about it, but I felt in charge for days afterward, lol. Maybe just a fetish.

Nudes are on my computer.

She has some nice full titties. She's a bit fat around ass and thighs, though.

Thanks, user :(

I never promised!

lol

That's pretty accurate, dubs-user..

We broke up.

I wouldn't touch her mom!

1)You are a fucking disgrace.
You didn’t confront her, you didn’t confront him... you didn’t even spread the story to expose them?

I would do that shit for you but you’re a small piece of shit and I’m having a hard time convincing myself you didn’t deserve what happened.

2) She’s hot

3) If this turns into a fight, guns are a great equalizer. People tend to listen to betas when they have a gun.

Kill your father you dumbass

source?

lol nice

Truth

Post break up story.
What was your reason

Your mom

Best advice you will receive here.
outside of an hero

xvideos.com/video8051608/ava_hardy_and_samantha_ryan_horny_trio_in_the_living_room

I spread the story here!... I can't bring myself to do anything much more.. I'm under horrible thoughts 24/7.

Fuck that story. I want to erase it from my head. The first thing after that I went home and fapped over her while listening to that fucking song they were using. I'm completely fucked up beyond imagination.

I would be like shouting and them all the fucking rest of the day

i dont even talk a lot with my father but if i see he is doing with my gf i would be trying to punch him so hard all my fucking life

and i wouldnt talk to my gf never.

i suppose you are not doing it because you were in shock but...

hope you're still not with her you piece of shit.

Grow some balls and dump the chick

You have to break your farther.
I recommend buying a bat from a local sports store.
Then strole into your family home like all is fine and just start beating him.
Ideally start with his legs, if hes sitting it'll be easy to cripple him.
When he's a lump of shattered bones asking why begging for mercy say
>was the pussy worth no son and crippled body
Then call the police. Turn yourself in. Claim temporary insanity. You'll spend 6months in a Looney bin, but otherwise get off with a slap on the wrist

what a load of shit

Then why are you posting here? This thread sucks.
>won't post tits
>won't post full detailed story
>won't take advice
No wonder your gf cheated. You're a boring shit

problem with that is that sane people that go into looney bins tend to come out looney.

Gf cheated on me with my black Coworkers if anyone is into hearing the story

Yeah, shock is helluva drug.

We broke up yesterday.

Life ain't a movie, user.

I posted detailed story...! Read the part 1 and 2 here in the bread? And here, have some tits.

Holy shit what a fucking pussy, I'm glad she fucking cheated on you, you're given a chance to see hers and your father's true colors and instead of growing you turn into a weak little faggot. People like you make me sick, if you aren't going to do anything about it they fucking won and you'll be the pathetic wimp who's slut girlfriend slept with his dad. Fuck you.

Well OP,

Its really hard to get to you. I read the story a couple of days ago. I really want to help you but dont know how to contact. And I dont even know if you want help and contact.... It seems that you are not getting yourself together. as if you dont get any clear thought on anything at all. you dont know what you want what you are etc. you have no focus or plan on anything. You have to give anything to get further. otherwise we are just watching you vegetating....like in a coma. This is also frustrating for people to read...

That is not detailed faggot.
It's barely two posts.
You're a boring faggot thsts why your gf cheated.

I came out fine

Don't worry everyone. You got my attention. Not one person went unnoticed. I am a nice guy. I will always notice. Always. It all started when I was 5. I was unnoticed. It hurt. I then make a pact with my evil self. I said no more. An we both agreed. And so both of us are one. Basically I will always notice all of you. You are welcome. No thanks necessary. Seriously. No thanks needed but I appreciate it. Appreciate it tho. Thank you. Bunch of faggots.

Sup Forums being the little BITCH that it is made me erase some of you. I'm sorry plebs. Truly I am sorry.

Let's hear it

Yes user, please continue.
Fyi not into cuck shit, just find other peoples suffering amusing.

Are you the numale in that picture

Op as finally lost his mind. Rip in peace op

i wish i was your dad. you could bring me lots of young bitches to fuck

I hope you dad is still slowly sliding his much-larger-than-yours cock into yuor ex on a daily basis, feeling her tight cunt grip his rigid shaft, slowly building up his rhythm until he's poung the shit out of that snatch, balls rapidly bouncing against her asshole, until he pulls out and shoves his prick down her throat so she can feed on his seed...

I don't know what to say, life is hard and not always heroic, user.

Contact how? Hard to do here without DMs.

What details do you want, goddamn it?

Fuck you. The hardest thing going to her fucking house was the fact he left like 20 minutes before. She was probably... filled when I was talking to her. Fuck your stupid comments.

I think she's dead at this point.

Yeah life is hard and you're making it more difficult you idiot. Fucking do something or wallow away like the little bitch you are.