Sweden yes thred?

Sweden yes thed.

csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2016/0530/Sweden-stirs-debate-with-women-only-swimming-in-nod-to-Muslims

Well if they would do this for religious Christians its only fair that they do it for muslims

we already know it's over, just talk about sweden again once they start hanging gays from cranes, at least we have something to laugh about then

It's actually healthy that Swedish society is having this conversation

Swedes are finally starting to experience the cognitive dissonance of being feminists and islamophiles lovers at the same time.

poo in neck

I feel sorry for the few sane Swedes left

All public spaces should be segregated to avoid offending the sensibilities of muslims.

Will Jimmie Akesson uncuck Sweden or will Swedes experience new levels of cuckoldry never before imagined?

>swedish ideals of equality
>while importing the entire population of somalia

Put on a bikini and go along as a gender fluid man, you can do it.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OPPOSITION? AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING AGAINST THIS KEKED SHIT

>sweden wants to have equality
>with the most Racist, Sexist, Aggressive group of people imaginable

What were they thinking?

Seriously I don't get it. Islam, with its doctrine of female subservitude and the rest is principally incompatible with modern western society. When will the issue come to a head? It has to happen at one point or another. I don't believe the feminists can just watch shit like this go down. What happened to equality?

Hebrew subtitles under tbe English ones... Weird

The only question I want to ask is

Who are they trying to impress with this and, more importantly, why?

It was a program made by some kikes i think.

So not that weird i guess.

sweden yes?

The pool near me has had a women's only night for at least the last 20 years.

I thought this was normal

>who
The world

>why
Humanitarian superpower

>humanitarian superpower
Is this like when you go for a cultural victory in civ?

Culture is racist, so probably not. I think we're hoping the world will just see how nice we are and give us a diplomatic victory.

Those poor refugees, I hope the EU bans alcohol after hate speech!

You know that if someone speaks of banning alcohol in Germany it will be their last day in politics.

implying you can be sane while still remaining here.
Feel sorry for the lazy and stubborn..
We're still around, but damn it it's getting hard.
Every day working around immigrants and their low IQ's.
I'm so tierd.

Serious question, who do you see winning this fight? The feminists and liberals who call for equality? Or the Muslims who call for the opposite?

Europe is done. Get over it. We need to concentrate on getting trump in and after that all the sane Europeans can move here

Either way the common taxpayer wil suffer the most

German Alcohol Culture can not longer exist on this planet!

You cannot buy alcohol in Baden-Württemberg after 22:00 except in bars. It has already started.

That is bullshit, if its done in the name of tolerance and understanding for muslims, it will be supported by the average german. Or silently opposed, either way, it will happen with ease considering the bullshit you guys are willing to tolerate.

It's always funny when you see stupid stuff like this. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

So bus stops are plowed but the roads are not? Women really can't grasp even the simplest of logic.

Uprising when? Aren't Germans really into alcohol?

Holy shit

You don't hear much about feminists criticizing Muslims. Swedish men are just as likely to rape as Muslim men are according to most of them, so women-only pools are not an issue.

I'm sure the feminists will keep shilling for Muslims. They've gone too far to change their stance on the matter now and they're experts twisting their view of the world to fit their ideology.

>>who
>The world

B-but the world doesn't care. It really doesn't

You're just playing hard to get. We'll keep increasing the number of refugees accepted until you inevitably bow down in awe.

triggered

Opposition is being jailed for hate speech. People are incapable of understanding that sjw's are a tiny vocal minority and nobody should care if they call you racist because they think you're racist just got being white.

I am loving this,because I know at some point there is going to be a backlash of all backlashes that actually reignites the flame of Nazism after the EU falls apart.

Are you trying to say my 'no' doesn't really mean 'no?

>triggered

>holes

TRIGGERED

>diplomatic victory

you're well on your way

Isn't this a Sweden NO thread?

I mean it's to separate Muslim males from females as not to rape them, saying it's Muslim ideals is just a ruse.

fuck, that pic really triggers me. what does it remind me of? botflies?