Every morning, sometimes the afternoon too after sports

Daily.

2+ times daily

At least once a week

bout 1 shower a week sometimes 2

15 min shower every two days

At least once a day

every other day

Every day, with a skip now and then probably once a week. So like 6 days of the week.

Once every 2 weeks. Depending on the smell. Once a week max though for 5 mins.

summer/workday: daily.
rest: from daily to 4 times a week.

only when i need to change my boxers, and i only need to change them if i go to the gym

so like 3 times a week

About once a month..

It depends how often I get raped and molested while I sleep. So like once a month as neet. Everyday as a non neet.

Rarely miss a day. In hot weather sometimes twice a day.

Every morning. Sometimes twice a day especially during work season when i sweat it out. I think not showering atleast once a day is gross, but maybe it’s just me and i get smellier than others who knows. Really not all that much effort to clean once a day though

Are you me?

Twice a day.

I installed a widget on my cellphone to count how many days I didn't shower.

It has been a cold winter and hot water is scarce, thus I last showered 89 days ago. But at least I had a bidet every 10-15 days. I even washed my armpits yesterday (previous washing was early February).

>Inb4 lazy plebs with no self respect try to defend their gross smelly shower habits saying showering is bad for your skin

Everyday you greasy bastards

that was like the most normal answer possible

You are disgusting. My uncle did this. He said since he doesn’t sweat during the winter he didn’t need to clean himself. Said he didn’t smell but that was because he was probably used to his disgusting odor he smelled like a rats asshole. I’m willing to bet you don’t have many friends and people seem to avoid you

twice daily, 3 times on workout days

I read on an article about taking baths and it recommended doing it every 2 days, because if you take baths more often, you are removing essential bacteria from your epidermis. Moreover, the chemicals of your shampoo and conditioner can damage both your hair and dermis. Still, I bathe daily, specially when I sweat lots

same

1 - 2 times a day.

>How often do you shower/take bath?
Usually every other day. I don't have to go out regularly. Saves water.

every morning

if i feel dirty. sweaty, and/or greasy after doing something then i take a shower as well.

it goes from once a month to once a week, it's like a loss of time to me, people around me doesn't seem to notice or smell anything special so i'm good with it

They absolutely do notice. No one wants to say anything because they don’t want to be mean. Someone who can’t even spend ten mins a day working on their hygiene is basically seen as a retard. That’s a problem for ten year olds not for adults

>people around me doesn't seem to notice or smell anything special so i'm good with it
Or maybe they're too polite to call you out.

God this thread is fucking boring
>Hur dur 'I shower every day'

FAGS

fake and gay, because you're implying people around you go sniffing your private parts as part of the chore of being your friends.

as long as you don't sweat and you properly wipe and bidet and change underwear at least once every 1-2 weeks, you're OK.

basically you're destroying your skin and removing essential bacteria and essential penis.

Not fake and gay. People smell your pits from across the room. I’m not even going to get into the importance of hygiene with you right now. If you really wanna be the smelly guy go right ahead. Enjoy being a child you gross faggot

Whats better, showering once in the morning or once before bed?

On the 11th of every month, 11 minutes after 11 am for 11 minutes.

Not joking. Just realized how pathetic that seems. I admit I have a problem. But this routine/ritual helps keep me on an even footing in a pretty messed up world.

Morning get rid of stank body odor. Sleeping after shower is a waste of time as sleep sweat is inevitable.

sounds like you don't have a job.

it's easier to do it on the 12th of every month, 12 minutes after 12am for 12 minutes and 12 seconds.

>People smell your pits from across the room.

yes, if you're more than 120 lbs.

Every day, sometimes twice a day.

If I'm going to work or anywhere besides a convenience store for beer or smokes, I definitely shower that morning.

I shower after any kind of yard work, or exercise.

Other than that, I might skip 2-3 days if I'm just wallowing around at home and have a clean change of clothes.

Dude you disgusting and american

2 times a day. I drink lots of beer and eat garlic regularly so I have to bathe that often or I get real stinky

Either you are a tiny manlet or a skinny faggot. And a smelly one at that. Enjoy not even being able to maintain your body like a normal human being

>you are disgusting for caring about personal hygiene
What the fuck am i reading? Is it because you don’t have a shower in your shanty shack? Bet you don’t brush your teeth either you nasty fag. Atleast Americans can keep themselves clean

I take a bath on the third day of each month. wbu?

Haven't showered in 5 months and its all good.
Only wash my hair sometimes.

Once a week

Too depressed to do even basic shit ( it's either b/c of that or laziness, idk which)

both, laziness is a symptom of depression

Take a gusse

When I wake up and before I go to bed m-f. Saturday and Sunday it depends on what I am doing. If its a lazy around the house day Ill shower before bed. If ive got stuff to do that day, when I wake up and before bed

Lack of hygiene is a symptom of a mental disorder. All you fags are clinically retarded

Only after sex. So never.

It’s nice to go to bed clean also sheets stay cleaner for longer but do you really feel the need to shower when you wake up if you bathed like 8 hours before? Unless you sweat in your sleep.

I’m just asking i take two showers a day sometimes even if i don’t really need it. Feels good to be clean especially starting your day off so. I rarely go anywhere without a shower

>Lack of hygiene is a symptom of a mental disorder. All you fags are clinically retarded
so what if I am

I shower before bed mainly to get the work dirt and sweat off. I shower before work to be as fresh as possible, get the hair and beard looking right, etc.

I COULD skip the night shower if I did my sheets more than every 3-4 days but I just wouldnt feel right if I didnt shower in the morning before work

Look at that wimpy ass shower. How do you enjoy that? Oh no, the 2.2 gpm “regulations”. Fuck. Take the fucking water saver out of it. Modify that shit. If you’re a millennial, get a man to do it for you. I have a jet of water, like a pressure washer. Not some old lady shower. One decent, powerful invigorating shower a day.

Twice a week, because you can wash essential oils that you need for healthy skin.
If I've been active or working ill wipe armpits ass and balls with baby wipes.

Anyone how actually dont shower at the very least every 3 days is nasty lol especially when dudes get to stinking or vaginas get smelly. And people think no one will know. They all fucking know and think youre gross lol they just probly dont wanna be a asshole as say something. I shower every day or every 2 days. Sometimes if i shower before work a 2nd shower is needed when i get home.

Twice a day, I work in a foundry and its fucking hot

Post feet and navel they must be fucking hideous.

Some use Axe to “shower”. Heh.

Many dudes back in HS used to do that lmao its almost worse than not spraying it all over lol

L A Z Y

Very much this. My wife and I went on vacation last year to Italy and both of us kept commenting on how everywhere we went, everyone just stunk like BO. No matter how high end the restaurant or hotel, everyone stank. It was really kind of disgusting. We ended up eating packaged foods most of the trip simply because we didnt want to eat restaurant food prepared by people without basic hygiene habits. Needless to say we will be sticking to the US and Canada from now on

Italians are stinky fucks even the hottest Italian women stink.

Shower every morning, except on the REALLY fucking depressed days.
Wash hair once a week (which is breddy good once your body adapts to it)

Go ahead and get some shit on your hands and use some toilet paper to wipe it off. Smell your hands. That’s why you need to shower daily you literally smell like shit

i shower about once every other day for about 15 mins. i wash my hair prob every 2nd or 4th day of showering.

>haven't showered since '87 since obviously that's the year the gov started poisoning the water supply and air (chemtrails) to control us all into accepting information blindly, allowing the slow takeover of our thoughts and beliefs.

My gf washes her hair twice a week. Shit starts to look dirty after like two. I’m not that crazy of a clean freak but what’s the point of showering daily and not completely cleaning yourself? Maybe get natural shampoo or some hippy shit or something I’m sure it’s not as bad for a guy with hopefully less hair

I just like to be as clean as possible i guess within reason

I shower every other day.
I wash my hair once per week
I will shower every morning when I have my period.

Bump!

Once every 6 months.
Though i wash my dick,balls,taint, and asshole daily.I also use dry shampoo twice a day.

At least every other day. If I've been more physically active or it's really hot I'll shower as much as twice a day.

Every other day unless I get sweaty/nasty. You need a day break or you'll dry your skin out

You must smell wonderful. Do you live in a warm climate?

Yeah thats awful. Only thing i get is ehen a chick will only wadh their hair every few showers. But yeah like i originally said i just dont understand. Do people like stinking? Idgaf if theres a water shortage im still cleaning myself often lol

Very.

Once a week. Twice if I have to actually leave the house.

depends on my level of activity, if im not doing shit ill usually go a couple days before a shower without issue, if im pretty active though i stink up quickly and take a shower

I'm not fat or ugly. Just a mentally ill NEET whos given up on life.

I haven't left my apartment in 2 years. I'm usually too tired and depressed to actually care about my personal hygiene. I think the last time I managed to drag myself into the bathtub was like 2 weeks ago, probably more because my sense of time sucks. I almost drowned because I couldn't bring myself to get out and just fell asleep.

3 times a week in the winter
5-7 times a week in the summer, depending on what I am doing, but usually pretty sweaty and shit.

once or twice a week

Every day, might skip Saturday.

/thread

lmao who feeds you