What's his best role?

What's his best role?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfewEql6SK0
brendanfraser.com/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2279244/Broke-Brendan-Fraser-fights-reduce-alimony-child-support-payments-ex-wife.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his funeral

JUST

>The thousand-yard stare. A man gets it after he's been paying alimony for too long. It's like you've really seen...beyond. I got it. All men who pay alimony got it. You'll have it, too.

Acting happy

This pic reminds me of that but in the Dr. Strange trailer where that bald person knocks him out of his body.
It's like the alimony has just knocked his shit out, his body is still reeling from the impact of it, and his soul is gone.
Is the alimony a force of nature?
Wew.

>tfw you have to put smile on for the cameras even though your heart tell you to cry

Why is he standing like that?

what do you mean? i dont see anything wrong with his posture.

Sweaty armpits

kek

He's a big guy

Bedazzled

he hasn't been sober for years now

not big enough to stood up for Afton

his new role on The Affair, season 3 ep 1 available on YouTube right now guys!

youtube.com/watch?v=pfewEql6SK0

Is this brendankino?

His role in Crash was pretty good.

I'm surprised Sup Forums never really talks about it, considering it's pretty "redpilled" as films go.

Brendan Frasers Diary

May 10th 2016

Today i auditioned for the new Mummy remake they are going to make. I'm pretty sure i got the role. I cant miss this one. I really need a role.

May 12th 2016

I've been wearing these dirty clothes for months, my skin grows musty and feels very itchy.

May 13th 2016

I went to see a cheap Mexican doctor because my back is all swollen and feels itchy. Doctor said that i have a condition called "Mortuus est intrinsecus Justicus" Apparently my body has give up on living and is slowly rotting away. I Just need a movie role.

May 14th 2016

When I woke up this morning in my minivan, I found another blister on my foot. It was annoying and I ended up dragging my foot the whole day.

May 15th 2016

Even though I didn't feel well, I decided to go see Afton. I wanted to ask her couple more days to pay alimony and see my kids but I was stopped by her boyfriend Tyrone. He said that i cant even see my own kids before i pay this months alimony. I can't even call to my kids. What kind of joke is this?!

May 16th 2016

I heard another actor got the role for the Mummy reboot i auditioned for. My entire body feels burning and itchy at night. When I was scratching the swelling on my arms, a lump of rotten flesh dropped off. What the hell is happening to me? I need a movie role!

May 19, 2016

Fever gone but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy Afton came. Ugly face so killed her. Tasty. Need role mmummy.

Itchy. Tasty.

Isn't this from the very first Resi?
Top kek

>brendanfraser.com/

wait is that pic of him shopped to make him look sad and red-eyed?

who knows...

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2279244/Broke-Brendan-Fraser-fights-reduce-alimony-child-support-payments-ex-wife.html

it's real
every pic with his ex he looks dead inside

So are either of these actually coming out?

I want to watch Brendankinos

I love how she probably gets fucked by young Chad dick every day while he has to legally pay for her mansion

Bedazzled
Encino Man
Monkeybone
And obviously The Mummy
>tfw unironically a Brendan-head

This superlative kino

I bet you pretend to be brenny when you jerk off

The Man with the Fucked-Up Shit

The Mummy is really his only memorable role

Though he was pretty good in Texas Rising

why does he look so weird here? he doesn't even look human

He isn't human anymore, he's just a miserable pile of alimony with a Brenny skin suit.

Is the ChamCham still around? or has he also abandoned all hope for brendan?

George of the Jungle OFC

ChamCham still frequently posts, and it's looking more and more likely that he's actually Brendan's drug addict brother, Regan.

jesus.. how tragic

>this picture
You JUST know

JUST
U
S
T

>Doctor said that i have a condition called "Mortuus est intrinsecus Justicus"
fucking kek'd for a whole minute and it's 3 am here, holy shit

Just great

JUST great