Vote for Trump

>vote for Trump
>the illegals get deported
>99% of produced produced in CA
>americans get to have "muh jobs" back from illegals
>back breaking labor in pesticide fields hot sun all day
>house cleaning for stars in hollywood and basically all of southern california hell even lower middle class people have hispanic house cleaners
>hollywood collapses, california collapses, US collapses UNLESS, we create automation, or whites take these demeaning slave labor like jobs
>whites get these uber shit jobs

Is this what you want?

>offer prisoners reduced sentence for field labor
>keep war on drugs rolling
>blacks finally return to contributing to society

Nice clean air! (never mind the pesticide)
Sense of community (no talking on the job!)
Get to be outdoors (wow! Never knew the sun was so hot!)
Do something meaningful (yeah! Fuck that robot! I may not yield as much as it but fuck it! Its my turn!)

Oh, but no whites will do this. Only prisoners and Blacks...

A job is better than no job. Most of the shit jobs will be filled by teenagers which really really need job experience, badly. This idea that beaners can do jobs and whites can't is absurd.

Also I wish Hollywood would collapse, but this obviously will not happen

Also, maybe the chucklefucks in Commiefornia shouldn't have become so independent on ILLEGAL labor. I'm sure they very much would not have said
>we can't end slavery because the southern economy would be crushed! Think of the southerners!

If slavery was a modern day issue in the south. No, those fags would love it. If Cali is so dependant on ILLEGAL labor, they're literally worse than slavers because they're actually breaking the law.

Wait you're telling me, businesses and people will actually have to PAY their workers? Wow, guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.

>hollywood collapses, california collapses
>this is somehow a bad outcome

>le california is bad meme

have fun starving

The EU van handle feeding their own, as could america without California. All we would need to stop doing is shipping obscene amounts of food to 3rd world shitholes who were just never meant to have as high a population as they do.

The west and their "muh gotta save everyone" will be the downfall of the planet. Earth wasn't meant to have 7, 8, 9 billion people.

>illegals get deported
>employers NEED employees
>employees are citizens who refuse to work for min wage
>employers forced to naturally raise wage to get people to take the job
>citizens get above min wage pay for honest labor
>this is somehow a bad thing

How come nobody ever had the brilliant idea of bringing prisoners into your house to do the cleaning before?

>offer prisoners reduced sentence for field labor

>most prisoners are black
>blacks working in field
>guarded by whites with shotguns

>Mexicans stop working for pennies.
>people that want work done are forced to stay competitive with pay
Shit nigger I did construction during the Louisiana summer and the 22 an hour paycheck made it real good.

>If you haven't eaten in days and they offer you a min wage job, you will reject it because you deserve more. And every single person in your situation in all the country will do the same, forcing employers to raise wages.

This is what sheltered kids actually believe eh?

>employers raise the prices
>american products are no 3x more expensive
>america imports suffers
>america's economy suffers

also no employers would outsource or move their business out of the US

>this stupid fucking argument again

Refute this democucks

You literally are advocating for modern day slavery. You guys are the biggest corporate shills of all.

The illegals would just be forced to come back as temporary workers who have no access to citizenship.
Also, we need to require that at least one parent be an American to be born an American citizen and rescind citizenship to all people given citizenship in the past 30 years whom do not meet these requirements.

Oh no, things will go back to how they were in the 1980s before the US was overrun by mexshits. Everyone knows we were in a state of grinding poverty back in the 80s. What ever will we do?

california collapse best day of america's life

For slavery then, still for slavery now.

There are tons of white low life who already clean houses Paco, it's not hard.

>vote for Trump
>migrant work program initiated
>beaners come here to work but have to go back to live
>the money they take out of this country is taxed at like 60%
>minimum wage laws dont apply
>slavery effectively returns
>America is great again

ftfy

Wonder how long it will take Trump to call out libtards on this. But he will have to soften the blow to farmers. Even though yes commiefornia literally relies on slave labor and fed hand outs.

>Hollywood collapses
>California collapses

I can dream.

>vote for Trump
>americans get to have "muh jobs" back from illegals
>house cleaning for stars in hollywood and basically all of southern california hell even lower middle class people have hispanic house cleaners
>hollywood collapses, california collapses, US collapses UNLESS, we create automation, or whites take these demeaning slave labor like jobs
>not enough whites going taking the low pay jobs
>US has to look abroad for labour
>looks to Europe
>europeans hear the call
>europeans flock to US
>european immigrants integrate
>Americas demographics change
>America becomes majority white nation

MAGA

Uh, I think you're forgetting about blacks.

It's almost as if we didn't have blacks to fill in this role.

My dad is a farmer in California but I doubt it will hurt him. They have to come up with valid SSNs or green cards to work.

Hahaha I picked grapes for two summers during high school to buy a car. I had a SSN number so they had to pay me minimum wage. They couldn't turn me down for work either because I implied id call la Migra if they didn't.

Fucking glorious making $10/hr when everybody else is getting paid like $2.50 for the same work.

Oh, and I was a cunt about labor laws so I took water and shade breaks whenever I felt like it.

Yes Americans will have to do Labor jobs again.....which will allow them to join the middle class.

Harvesting can be automated, there's just no incentive to do it currently because Paco will do it for slave wages.

And people have to clean their own houses, or hire white housekeepers. Oh god, the humanity! Give me a fucking break.

Hi OP,

I'm a software engineer that works at a company that produces autonomous harvesters for produce such as lettuce, strawberries, etc.

I'm here to tell you that cheap labor is going to be replaced by technology, and it already is being, and this industry is growing exponentially.

This will cause a major boom for my company and many more in this industry, invest in robotics it is the future, the browns will be trapped on their side of the wall with no way in, and no purpose once the majority of the major farms in California transition over to autonomous harvesters.

Idiot, that's what niggers are for, shit jobs.

My bad. You're right. We should keep exploiting labor from second class citizens. Thank you for helping me see the light Mr Democrat

>California collapses
>And Hollywood collapses

>Waah why can't we keep the beaners!
>I need them!
>For uh, slave labour...
>If we don't the US will collapse because we uh
>Well we can't be cleaning our own homes, can we?
>....
>DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT U RACIS!

Honestly if you're the kinda white man who would end up working "in the field" then right now you are unemployed

I hope you realize that. The only people who would work those shit jobs are the useless faggots doing nothing right now.

This is a shitty meme. We have machines to do the work you idiot.

Cali is shit, buddy. Off yourself.

>le mexicans are holding this country together meemay

We're going to make America great again you stupid faggot.
If you can't handle it, then fuck off to europe where you be lit on fire by a mob of angry muslims.

>implying we're just dealing with farming and not also kicking Pajeet out of our call centers

Not every crop can be harvested by machines.

Peaches and nectarines for instance. The fruit ripens at different times even on the same tree. You need a person in there who can tell the difference between a ripe piece of fruit and one that could use a few more days to ripen.

Peaches are also rather delicate so the usual methods of machine farming are too rough and will damage the fruit.

If you're good enough in the field, you can make more than minimum wage

Fuck that, if people don't want to work, they won't get any handouts.

4.7% of the US is unemployed, no excuses

>Hollywood collapses because they can't hire house cleaners

My first job was as a house cleaner for millionaires, it isn't difficult at all and pays pretty well for being non-skilled labor. Trust me I know plenty of people who are unemployed who wouldn't mind dusting and vacuuming at a livable wage right now.

I live in california and can tell you big farmers are entitled pieces of shit. They get free water, outright subsidies and if their crops fail the government will cover the losses. On top of that they get slave labor in the form of illegals to work.

When you go to the supermarket, have you ever wondered why produce is so cheap and they have stacks of it everywhere? You may think this is because MUH CAPITALISM and MURICA. Wrong. Its a subsidized product that enriches farmers first, illegals second, and government agencies second. You are actually the loser in the equation.

Kek wills it

To be fair, if you look at states, about half the food bought goes to waste and about a quarter of it in the field rots or isn't considered good to eat

>see massive wage hikes in agriculture to get the wages to acceptable levels
>these wage hikes make it economically viable by comparison to automate (whereas it wasn't before because spics were way cheaper)
>agriculture becomes fully automated making it cheaper than ever
>and no more spics touching my food
There's no way we can lose. It's the exact same reason I want to fight for $15 retards to win. All it does is make automation take over even quicker.

>biggest jew industry on the planet dies

>>hollywood collapses
sounds like its worth it.

lol liberals actually believe the U.S. economy will collapse without illegal immigrants working for less than minimum wage and untaxed, yet they want to raise taxes and increase the minimum wage. How fucking dumb are these people?

Pretty much all harvesting can be automated. It's just a matter of cost. Machinery costs money, and with more delicate crops, you can also potentially lose more due to damage which costs money.

The technology is getting better and better every day.

It doesn't have to be completely universale.
The vast majority WILL reject that shitty job for shitty pay. Isn't that the entire argument of retarded leftists saying
>WHITE PEOPLE WON'T WORK THOSE JOBS. WE NEEEEEED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LABOR
THEY'RE the ones that have no choice but to accept those shitty jobs because they can't work anywhere else without citizenship. American citizens are not.

If people can afford $600 phones and $100+ phone bills, $100 for cable, $50 for internet, and a 30 year mortgage, they can afford a few extra dollars.

Or farmers could just grow less food so they don't have to pay more people to harvest it. A lot of food goes to waste, most of it after it's bought from the store

>relying on a shitskin to pick delicate crops properly

>moving farms overseas

kek

A lot of fruit and veges do come from Brazil and Mexico

>UNLESS we create automation
There you go.

I don't see a problem with that.

If this happened I would immediately make a large investment in small-scale crop growing equipment. It's not exactly hard to set up a working tomato/lettuce/potato farm and I could make a bundle selling them. Plus since Trump is elected now I can afford to base my manufacturing in the US, creating new jobs for those hungry Americans so they can buy the food my indoor farming equipment helps people produce locally.

If the laws were enforced, the little cleaning spics would be prisoners, Jose. What part of "ILLEGAL" immigration don't you understand?

You think bringing shitskins to do so is any better?

Why get cheap labor when we can get free labor with a prisoner labor program. Use the tax dollars with keeping people in jail to use.

Stop projecting your lazy nigger attitude. Whites have done these jobs for thousands of years. Many people like working outside because they're not lazy, basement dwelling shitstains like you. If illegals were deported and automation was regulated whites would be able to do these jobs for a living wage.

>Only prisoners and Blacks...

What is the difference ?

We can send all those unemployed Gender Studies degree-earners there
Problem solved

This is a misconception.

Prices of commodities and services are usually based off of demand. Cost of production only sets a price floor on commodities.

No illegal immigration and no legal immigration will deter aggregate demand of products, meaning wages will rise while employers will take a profit hit.

Prices will most likely decline, wages will rise and employers will be making less profit.

Those jobs are no more backbreaking than hundreds of other jobs that whites gladly do. The only thing that makes whites not want to do them is that illegals have driven down the wages for them.

Those bad conditions are a symptom of high labor supply that would be cured by deportation. Automation is a question of what you value more: quality of life for millions of people or profit for jew capital owners.

top kek.

You just described lost of Sup Forums lol. There's a reason why they are all about MAGA it's because they are NEETs and poor. People with good jobs don't give two fucks about MAGA immigration keeps shit cheap for us.

>migrants get deported
>sudden labor void
>wages skyrocket
>whites won't work in shitty conditions
>working the fields becomes a very comfortable job
>efficiency increases dramatically as highly intelligent laborers streamline processes
>output dramatically increases
>profits rise
>food costs drop
>illegals never again
>wall prevents prosperity from spilling into thieving bandito territory.

So you would rather these people have nothing at all? You realize this will lead to horrible violence as more and more people are rendered economically obsolete by automation? What a shortsighted dumbass.

Massive produce farms for the purpose of export did not exist for "thousands of years", because only a few (produce) crops could even be transported reliably before the advent of the combustion engine.

This is a far too complicated topic for a retard like you to discuss, your approach of "having a feel and then spewing that feel" does not account for real-world logistics.

lel this nigger thinks it's a meme. Highest taxes, highest influx of beaners who export their criminal gang culture, hollywood. California is objectively shit.

Not even your neighbors Nevada likes you. I'm actually shocked that the Sin City is no where near as pozz as Cali but I guess this is due to how Cali's illegal immigrants usually run away to Vegas after killing a bunch of fools in L.A.

>Prices will most likely decline, wages will rise and employers will be making less profit.
oy vey its like anudda shoah

Like I keep saying use felons and prisoners work in the fields. They already do volunteer work. Instead make them tend crops for free. Make a Corrections Labor Program. We are wasting our tax dollars for those niggers and degenerates to get fat in prison. Along with that give farmers tax cuts if they accept their farm for the program and allow a two week trial period.

>there are between 15-30 million illegal immigrants.
>between 60%-85% of all illegals receive welfare for their anchor babies
>illegal immigrants can file taxes for their anchor babies, reporting no income since they get paid under the table, and receive thousands back in children's tax credits
>kick out illegal mexicans
>the price of strawberries increases by $2 to account for the labor costs of giving US citizens jobs
>people have to pay an extra $20 to have their lawns mowed and their houses cleaned by US citizens and legal immigrants.
>the money earned by these American workers goes back into the American economy, rather than being sent back to Mexico.
Nice straw man

Champagne sipping bourgeoisie will be torn from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure.

>thinks I was talking about this particular position rather than hard outdoor work in general
You have no idea what you are talking about. If you have ever done any kind of outdoor work you would realize that whites are willing to do pretty much anything for the right wage. Labor is a commodity. Is this too complicated for your thick skull?

I heard from an american that California water rights are really messed up and there's no way to make farmers use less water even if there's a drought and they're using too much water anyways.

Better than being unemployed. Also: what are regulations?

Was this his plan all along?

Checked

Good. He's one of the few that care apparently. A lot of the vineyards where I'm at rely on illegal immigration because they're too retarded to work within their means I guess.

>hollywood collapses, california collapses,
with you so far,
>US collapses
nah. the immigrant slave market and industries that rely on it collapse or adapt by offering worthwhile wages.

>hollywood collapses, california collapses
Who cares. We're okay with it splitting off and falling into the ocean.
>US collapses
The economy is not dependent of commyfornia

He is right commyfornia is Dependant on the federal government. How do you think they get all their free welfare shit?

Quit dreaming.

The rich have brainwashed the masses into thinking that GDP is the only thing that matters. They're too stupid to think about how the GDP is split amongst the people. Just having a big GDP = success.

The moment you take away immigration and make the bottom 99% wealthier and the top 1% poorer, we will use the media to proclaim that America is a failed state for having a declining GDP and the solution is to pump more immigrants into the country to lower wages and make the rich richer.

The retarded Americans will vote for it willingly because Fox News and the NY times told them so.

If the price is right, Americans will do any work. All that will happen is that farmers will be forced to pay more and have benefits for American workers.

Whites did breaking labor in the oilfields during the recent oil boom in harsh environments such as West Texas and North Dakota. You honestly think whites cant pick strawberries in Southern California for the right price? Get real.

The rich want you to do hard labor for minimum wage and there's nothing you can do about it.

The white race became great because 1 person cucked all the other white men (50% of whites come from 1 king).
It is destiny that the rich whites breed with all the white women and you bottom 99.999% of whites are poor, homeless, and only eat 1 meal per day.

By wanting a middle class lifestyle, you are destroying the white race. Stop being greedy and let the rich whites fuck your wife while you work 16 hours a day at slave wages.

And by the rich you mean the ((()))

>what are legal migrant workers?

my mom said if the whites need higher wages to work the price of everything will go up and this will severely hurt the middle class

When I worked in the oilfields I made roughly $120k/year.

I now work as a sailor, in a Union, making $70k/year for only working 6 months out of the year.

Im not sure what "slave wages" youre referring to.

If you wetbacks were deported, as you eventually will be, picking strawberries in SoCal could become a very comfortable living. And barring that, we have potentially free prison labor and the eventual arrival of automation to do the job even cheaper than beaners. Theres literally no need to import brown, third world, sub 80 IQ criminals to pick produce. None whatsoever.

>Trump wins
>You get some economy classes

That is what I want

You're the type of faggot that thinks he's super special and important and that his job can't be automated or be done by a 3rd worlder for half the pay.

Farmers already collect governmwnt subsidies, and are one of only a few indsutries exempted for paying workers Time-And-A-Half overtime past 40 hours per week, specifically so prices can be kept low and affordable. All this illegal labor is just them being greedy kikes.