Vietnamese coffee shop thread

vietnamese coffee shop thread

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/s/16852593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But wheres the coffee

here they are making some coffee

No wonder it takes 20 minutes to get a cup of coffee. These bitches are just playing around

At least it is sanitary coffee.

where can i find this video?

So let's get down to it. How's the coffee?

The coffee is actually pretty decent at these places. Expensive, though, usually $6 or $7

tbh i'm not completely sold on the idea of buying a beverage or meal where the staff's buttholes are exposed.

but theyre buttholes of great quality

these ugly ppl dont looks like vietnamese, more like pinay

wat. they aren't even asian. they just work at vietnamese coffee shops

The buttholes might but, but the bacteria and shit from is not.

So it's starbucks for horny men and not soyboy hipster faggots?

yuki.la/s/16852593
Brianna Romero. archived on /s

real talk. i would drink coffee straight from their buttholes if that was on the menu

>near beaches
>have waitresses/baristas wear the same shit as they would outside on the beach
>drinks are worse because they're bimbos
>drinks are more expensive because of the niche

Why even go? Same shit you see outside the door, except now you have to pay them to make shittier versions of the drinks you're paying for.

That's like going to a strip club except they're not dancing and really trying to sell you the food. Or like going to Hooters, except the Hooters girls are also the cooks.

most of the clientelle are chain smoking viets playing cards

Imagin being this much of a beta male. U need a fresh start mate

sorry they don't have mens buttholes for you to drink out of

I really want them to rub their pussy juice all over my food while they make it without washing their hands, and clean their feet with water and let me drink it

Would pay a lot of money for that kind of privelege. Id write them a love letter before i leave the restaurant

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

so whats the deal?

you just get served by hot chicks in skimpy clothing or are there extra services provided? Lap dance, maybe a fuck in a back room?

fag

looks like some gene mixing going on

Real talk here from a food safety engineer.
The fact that they're nude isn't the issue, what is the issue is that they have long hair that isn't done up. There are plenty of ways they could wear their hair back and be sexy; they haven't done any of those. Hair is one of the big no-no's in food, as it's a physical contaminant that can harbor biological contaminants as well. While coffee's high acidity and temperature during brew can neutralize some pathogens, it can't neutralize any possible toxins those pathogens produce. Not to mention, hair is an irritant thanks to its protein structure and the oils coating strands. Their buttholes, on the other hand, aren't a problem if they aren't coming into contact with their hands or equipment: I'd imagine they have sanitary wipes in restrooms and follow the same (probably loose) handwashing regime as any other food establishment.
Except the ones actually in Vietnam.

you are my favorite person in the world

And you, my friend, are going to have to sign a waiver and pay an upcharge to drink the coffee enema out of one of those grills.

let's just kik and I can drink it out of yours instead

No. I don't serve coffee under 188 degrees Fahrenheit if it's hot. I'm also not squirting cold brew hipster shit up my ass.
I also have a beard.
There are far too many factors preventing this from being a beneficial business arrangement.
Post more coffee girls.

u find a table and they serve u overpriced coffee or some other beverage with tea. you will get a caffeine rush. you go ahead and smoke indoors and gamble on the slot machines and then when the police walks in, you pretend you didnt do just that. the girls will refill your tea and they dont offer any other services. they are just local working girls in OC CA

but im ready to fap for the second time

So.. Do these waitresses fuck you for tips or something?