Any tips on getting girls naked on omegle? I was on last night for 3 hours and only got 2 pairs of tits and 1 pussy...

Any tips on getting girls naked on omegle? I was on last night for 3 hours and only got 2 pairs of tits and 1 pussy. How do I improve my yields?

Don't start out naked.
Make them laugh.
Make them interested in more of you.
Don't be ugly.
Be fit.
profit.

But to be honest, it got harder recently since there are max 15k people online, used to be above 30k

>manycam.com
user....

>not knowing that manycam doesn't mean fake cam
as if i don't ask for proof, 2 fingers one hand, 1 finger of the other hand crosses them

I was got a girl who was 18 or 19 to write my name on her tits and them masturbate while screaming my name. I'm really sad that I didn't record it.

Having used manycam to bot, I can't imagine any other good reason for that...
But if you checked, it's ok

ayyy

I always check.
Guess they do it for some special effects or whatever. some think its funny to turn their cam upside down.
haha.
how funny.

you should prob teach the rest of us. thats a great ratio on there

1. Never start out naked
2. Ask them to be naked in a joking way. I always ask girls if they can see their dicks, which means that they show me their pussies.
3. Don't ask until you've talked to them for a few miunutes

thx for the tips, you do anything else to avoid been skiped at first sight?

bump

is it me or its harder these days to get girls naked?

Pretend to be under 10

bump

I got an 11 year old yesterday to put a sharpie in her pussy. It's rare, but not impossible.

its even easier

I have more success outside of tags than in them. This true for anyone else?

read somewhere that they caught some dude recording girls on omegle but how do they actually catch them?
gotta be careful mydude

Honestly if you're a halfway decent looking guy with some game you can get a lot of girls to at least flash you. The younger they are the easier it is. Teen girls love to show their tits to guys in their 20s.

word.

dont be such an obvious creep. talk a bit of shit first and drop a few hints

It's really a shame so few people use Omegle now. Five years ago I'd get at least six girls a day to get naked for me. Now it's maybe one girl every three of four days.

Don't be a pathetic needy beta fag.

So lifecoaching and moving out of your parents house.

I dated a girl 2 years I met on omegle. She was a fucking cunt who cheated at the end but we did meet up and fuck a lot and Skype sex was sweet