Medieval sexual torture thread

Medieval sexual torture thread.

>pic related, the pear of anguish aka the choke pear. This device was usually inserted into the mouth and then expanded to prevent removal, but was also commonly used anally or vaginally.

Post pictures and discuss your favorite ancient torture methods and devices, medieval or otherwise, especially those which involve any kind of sexual component.

>the Judas chair

Not medieval, but I've recently had an idea for a long-term experiment.
Suppose you bought a baby, people do it, look it up, and put a small vibration device inside them.
Surgically perhaps, you could embed a vibration egg or something similar in a position to constantly stimulate the kid in a sexual way.
They grow up with that constantly going.
At some point you shut it off to see what happens.
If your default experience is a constant buzzing on your sensitive spots, would the sudden lack thereof be extremely erotic, or just frightening?
You know the concept of 'deafening silence'?
Something to think about.

I think in the long term she would have major complications in her body because of the constant vibration during major development cycles. It's just a terrible idea, and it just couldn't
work.

Don't buy a fucking baby for that please.

You need to get off the internet fam.

This is why Russia won't allow foreign adoptions anymore.

what are the results of your last experiment, where you removed your own brain? did anyone notice?

try doing that with animals and you can get scientific grant for that

This item was used both as a punitive and an interrogational device. Punitively, it was used red-hot to mark the breast of unmarried mothers. In an inquisitory nature it was used on condemned women – convicted of heresy, blasphemy, adultery, self-induced abortion, erotic white magic and any other crime that the inquisitors selected. The claws were used, either cold or heated, on a female’s exposed breasts – rendering them into bloody pulps. A variation was called the Spider. This consisted of clawed bars which protruded from the wall. A woman was pulled alongside the bars until her breasts were torn away.

Wooden Horse / Spanish Donkey

Another poster appears

>she

Wow, so much hate for a theoretical experiment. This is like Schrodinger's cat, lighten up...
Speaking of cats, I don't think I could get a grant for it on animal testing anyway, but if someone will scientific clout wants to try it it'd be interesting.

apparently this still happens in South America

"With the head placed under the upper cap and the chin placed above the bottom bar, the top screw of this awful device was slowly turned, compressing the skull tightly. First the teeth are destroyed, shattering and splintering into the jaw. Then the eyes are squeezed from the sockets – some versions had special receptacles to catch them. Lastly, the skull fractures and the contents of the head are forced out. In earlier stages, the torturer could keep the head firmly clamped and strike the metal skull cap periodically; each blow echoing pain throughout the victim’s body."

I'm not a softy or anything but it weird that humans gleefully did this shit to each other. Hell, we're the same animal as those freaks were back in the day.

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

After a while I think the nerves would just suffer damage and it wouldn't feel it much

what do you expect, Sup Forums is infested with normies
They don't appreciate hypothetical experiments to further understanding

>Sup Forums is infested with normies
What happened to this place?

You disappoint me Sup Forums, I thought there would be more sickos like me into this

around the time of 2008, a suddenly flow of teenagers poured in, these edgy teens were not directly a problem as they shitposted gleefully and had no problem with the fucked up things posted here. But you know how teenagers like to talk, and talk they did, alot...

Soon enough Sup Forums got popular, and with popularity came women, and women are a problem...

Jerked off to this stuff when I was like 14

I think there was an episode of homeland recently that brought in yet more sensitive faggot outsiders.

Mainstreamers and dinosaur media always ruining things for the rest of us...

If old Sup Forums is dead, something must've taken its place but I have yet to discover what that is.

And yes, I know Sup Forums was never good, but at least it was shitty and infested with other scumbags like me. Now it's shitty and infested with normies and faggot SJWs.

Seems fair, been here about 10 years and was 12 at that time wat is this

When I joined it I was in heaven... I didn't know there were others who heads operated on the same shit.
Depression was gone and I could tell people to kill themselves or be told to kill myself and it was just lulzy and relieving. Around that time women were introduced heavily into video games so trash talking and fun were dismantled there...
Sup Forums was never good, it was shit and that's why it was good

Then when it was on the news it went to total shit.
Actually, nvm, about the time CP disappeared....

laura b