Gonna have to take a trip to France

Gonna have to take a trip to France.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43300313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

15 is what it should be world wide.

i’d go to Yemen

Amen /Bros
Considering i started having sex at 13 Haha my step sister was fun ;-)

greentext

I need to take a trip to germany

I thought it was already 15 there?

Holy fuck... why can't non piece of shit countries be cooler?

Sage. Gringeloards are running rampant in B these days I am so sick of it

Just because it's legal for 15 years olds to consent to you doesn't mean it's going to happen

Amerifats are still babies and too retarded at 15 so they can't consent as young as Europeans.

This is actually bad - they didn't even have an age of consent until this ruling. A 28 year old guy got in trouble for fucking an 11 year old girl (completely consensual and she told authorities she wanted it and not to arrest him) but he was arrested anyway. Luckily he was acquitted because there were no laws on the books. But the French government was hit was protests so they decided to set the legal age at 15. Still low, but I really think they could have gotten away with 13 or 14.

>Currently, prosecutors must prove sex with someone under 15 was forced in order to bring rape charges.

>The change comes amid uproar over two recent cases of men accused of having sex with 11-year-old girls.

>Under the existing legislation, if there is no violence or coercion proved, offenders may only be charged with sexual abuse of a minor and not rape. This has a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a fine of €75,000 (£66,000; $87,000).

tl;dr: I twas already 15 - the only difference is that now

For all the uneducated neckbeards here; It was lower before.

They did have one. It was just "sexual abuse of a minor" (still a serious charge) rather than "rape".

All it did was change the crime name.

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

Of course I live in one of the American states where it's 18. But I'm surrounded by states where it's 15. Might have to take a trip this summer.

WTF I love North Korea now

France agrees: there is nothing hotter than a 15 year old.

its 14 in most parts of europe
did france raise it?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43300313

inn sviden vi hävv dä konsennt äjg åff 15 änd itt vörks väri goud.

>went on trip to Mexico
>with gf so not looking for sex
>literally every Mexican state we were in is one of the "12" states
>lots of Latina lolis come up to me, start talking
>notice lots of them hanging around other white guys
>assume culture is just more friendly
>tfw I could've been banging Latina lolis instead of 24 year old roastie cunt

No states are 15 dumbass, look at it again. Most states are 16/17, the rest 18...16 is the youngest in the US

A buddy of mine is Air Force, stationed in France. He's pushing 30 but regularly fucks high school girls and I really fucking hate him sometimes lol. He says French teen girls are ten times as experienced as average American girls the same age. They show their real ages on dating apps and he just plows through them.

>hey. dumbs go in shit, look at this!!!

You'd still have to wait until they're eighteen to pay them for sex. Otherwise you'd be contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

This did not happen

TFW 11 year old girls actively want sex with 28 and 30 year old guys but the guys are punished anyway.

there are no US troops stationed in France

Nice try, Chucko, but no sale. Fourteen's the lowest it goes and the PAN has been trying to push that up to eighteen. Also, fourteen is legal only with girls who are not still virgin: otherwise it's sixteen.

Edad de consentimiento a los 14 años: Aguascalientes, Baja California, Baja California Sur, Chiapas, Chihuahua, Colima, Ciudad de México, Durango, Guanajuato, Guerrero, Michoacán, Morelos, Nayarit, Nuevo León, Oaxaca, Puebla, Querétaro, Quintana Roo, San Luis Potosí, Sonora, Tabasco, Tamaulipas, Tlaxcala, Zacatecas
Edad de consentimiento a los 15 años: Ley Federal, Coahuila, Hidalgo, Estado de México, Yucatán
Edad de consentimiento a los 16 años: Sinaloa
Edad de consentimiento a los 18 años: Campeche, Jalisco, Veracruz

or maybe that dudes grooming is at another level

Which 13-17 legal country has the most oppai lolis?

>implying you'd even get any puss on your trip

When I was 28 I fucked a 17 year old but then had to worry about keeping her quiet and it was a nerve-wracking pain in the ass. So I only go after legal girls now. I could easily nail a 16 year old if given enough time. In a state where that's legal I wouldn't have to worry about all the fucking drama.

It doesn't matter what the age of consent is if even the brothels refuse your money, son.

OP assuming any 15 yr old would want anything to do with him in France. If girls are repulsed by you here, guess what, they will be repulsed by you there too

Would you be able to live with yourself if you were that age and fucked an 11 year old though? That's too young. At least go after developed girls.

No, you couldn’t
Faggot

BOOM! Fucking roasted user
Kys

This. I understand wanting to get with 14 and 15 year olds because by that age they've got usually nice tits. 11 is still a child.

No, they aren’t. They are sex starved nymphos by then...trust me bro
Almost every 11yo girl want to be stuffed with some cock

is there a video of pic related?

I don't know...I knew a 12 year old who I honestly thought was at least 16 when I met her. Tall, big boobs, great legs and ass. I was shocked when I found out she was in middle school.

you have to be married to her if u want to fuck her though

See? Looking at that girl I'd guess she was 18 or 19. But she's probably closer to 14.

Lol how the fuck has this thread not been pruned yet

Lel. Look at pajeet pretending to be a a 12 year old edgelord

And they almost exclusively prefer older guys. I knew middle school girls who were fucking high school guys, high school girls who were fucking college guys, and college girls who were fucking middle aged men. It's simply the circle of life.

is there something wrong about discussing international age of consent laws?