I just listened to the first track and I unironically enjoyed it, there is no coming back to normal music is there...

I just listened to the first track and I unironically enjoyed it, there is no coming back to normal music is there? just fuck my taste up senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ff3azB_TFI
youtube.com/watch?v=6nSh-mVAEaI&list=PLVEB6pealYTtLb6I_HLkXa8pSYaMpNAF5
youtube.com/watch?v=LLb-jJF0nlg
youtube.com/watch?v=d075v_dl6lc&t=3234s
youtu.be/_aS-ktA5phY
youtu.be/OGJiVW1pjE0
youtu.be/C85ZkS_tMmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, you're just starting to appreciate music that emphasizes texture over melodies.

Not even best merzbow. Check out merzbuddha and antimonument

Are there any artists similar to him that only make song within the range of 3 to 10 minutes because I want to get into noise, but a lot of his songs are too long for me to listen to during a car ride or something

he has plenty of albums like that. i think there is a merzbow chart somewhere if i can find it.

just keep exploring whatever you want
don't worry about it too much

>that title
you got me there for a second, snepai

I'm going to leave this here because I found it similarly upsetting.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ff3azB_TFI

these fucking plebs, i swear to god man.

youtube.com/watch?v=6nSh-mVAEaI&list=PLVEB6pealYTtLb6I_HLkXa8pSYaMpNAF5

youtube.com/watch?v=LLb-jJF0nlg

youtube.com/watch?v=d075v_dl6lc&t=3234s

and many moooOOOooOOore~~

;*

Pulse Demon is pretty low-tier merzbow

and that's a good thing, because if op can enjoy pulse demon, then there's a very good chance he'll enjoy anything thrown at him from this point onwards

time to get into the patrician pe artist, Prurient. thank me later

no, stop this meme.

fffuck no

now check out the gerogerigegege - instruments disorder

Pulse Demon being good noise is a meme

quite literally the opposite

I'm not even a connoisseur of noise, I just happen to like it. Should I be shamed?

not at all, it's a pretty good album, not the best noise has to offer, but good.

Well the album is quite literally bland with little dynamics

have you even heard ultramarine blues?

Listen to Tauromachine, a Merzbow album with songs shorter than the average Merzbow length (4 to 12 minutes).

what volume should this listened at?

"good noise"

Pleb-tier noise album

You kids think this shit will change your lives but you'll be back on the reg stuff after a week or less.

Everyone's gotta start somewhere. Post something user.

Itll make you enjoy regular music even more, try listening to some radiohead now youll see what i mean.

It's been a year and a half since I've discovered Merzbow and I'm still listening to a lot of his music alongside more regular stuff.

A lot of musicians know about harsh noise or listened to avant garde or ambient stuff with no rhythm and more synths or weird sounds like noise and were influenced by it. Heres a video of masonna on mtv:

youtu.be/_aS-ktA5phY

Is there such a thing as happy sounding noise? I tried listening to Pulse Demon and it was a little too aggressive

Maybe listen to the last track of Space Metalizer (Mirage)?

Wow nice I like it so far

Have some more good Merz
youtu.be/OGJiVW1pjE0
youtu.be/C85ZkS_tMmg

Other "quiet" Merzbow albums:
Vibractance (basically drone music at this point)
Dharma (especially Frozen Guitars and Sunloop/7E 802)
The Prosperity of Vice, the Misfortune of Virtue (more musique concrète inspired)
Aqua Necromancer and Door Open at 8am (two albums which consists of loops from prog rock/jazz tracks mixed with Merzbow's noise).

Enjoy! :)

literally While You Were Out

came to post this as the goat noise album

Friendly reminder that Sheer Hellish Miasma is amazing.

>Masonna
>On MTV
wew

>noise
>music
take this shit to Sup Forums

this post is why i don't come here anymore.