Is Homosexuality mental illness?I was arguing with my brother all night

Is Homosexuality mental illness?I was arguing with my brother all night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KnObMUtTW1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
youtube.com/watch?v=KIA6rnq3byA
sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/study-finds-some-significant-differences-brains-men-and-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

objectively, yes

It was historically classified as such, and not for the nefarious reasons that the LBGT people assign. If you want to read some shameful history about the psychological profession, read into the events that lead them to de-list it.

This, dosent mean you gotta judge them. Kinda like you woyld treat a dyslexic

Mental illness? No. Is it biologically optimal? No. Should we really give a fuck in the age of making baby rats out of a sperm and a womb-machine thus opening possibilities for reproduction that doesn't involve females? No.

no. it hasn't been considered a mental illness by science since the 1960's.

Well the people that have it certainly demonstrate all sorts of issues.

I hate Jews/Zionists/Israel more than I hate gays tbh

is PLACEWHATEVERUWANTsexuality mental illness ?
no

To be precise, it's a narcissistic personality disorder.

Based on what?

gaynig here, yes!

How so? What is your basis for this?

Nah, we all know you're doing this for attention. What is you need, OP? I'm here to help :)

Yes. But it is accepted now since it wasn't curable.

youtu.be/KnObMUtTW1Q

The only people who think that homosexuality is a mental disorder have no understanding of mental disorders, they just say "yep it is, i dont like it" and thats it.

(((Science)))

all night? one of you is dense af

it is as much of a mental illness as ADHD is
its there for evolutionary reasons, it has its drawbacks but also advantages that helped them pass their genes
otherwise they wouldn't exist

so Id argue that its not

gender dysphoria is a mental illness
being gay isnt

being a very feminine guy or masculine woman may be, in the sense that theres an inbalance of sorts

being gay is just a fetish IMO

Various worldwide clinical classifications, including ICD-10 and SNOMED International. Although in recent years the definition was abolished following political pressure.

Less formally, Narcissus was a man who was attracted to his own image. This is what defines homosexuals. For decades psychologists used the words narcissism and homosexuality interchangeably.

Even less formally, faggots are obsessed with attention-seeking and their own self-image. Consider the disproportionately high visibility of gays in the media, and their garish (or if you prefer, "flamboyant") modes of attire. It all just screams "LOOK AT ME!"

considering that being gay goes against the laws of nature, yes.

humans are supposed to fuck the opposite sex to procreate. gay people are just delayed darwin recipients

Incorrect. It was formally defined as a psychiatric disorder until about five years ago by the Systematised Nomenclature of Medicine (SNOMED).

Yes back when wasn't as blatant about political agendas. Homosexuality was taken out of the Diagnostic Manual for this reason more than any valid scientific reason.

>things i dont like are controlled by jews
>my life is shitty and its easier to blame other people than improive it myself

does anyone have the link to pic related?

t. phd in gay science

Clearly the voice of an expert.

t. defensive catamite.

This level of fucking rekt. I know liberals reading this are just flopping on the floor from cognitive dissonance convulsions

actually thats a pretty reasonable opinion
its not far fetched and it makes sense

what I mean is that if you were going to reply that, you might as well stay quiet

>Various worldwide clinical classifications, including ICD-10 and SNOMED International. Although in recent years the definition was abolished following political pressure.

Things that havent supported you points in years and have well documented reasons for not doing so.

>Less formally, Narcissus was a man who was attracted to his own image. This is what defines homosexuals. For decades psychologists used the words narcissism and homosexuality interchangeably.

Complete ridiculous bullshit.

>Even less formally, faggots are obsessed with attention-seeking and their own self-image. Consider the disproportionately high visibility of gays in the media, and their garish (or if you prefer, "flamboyant") modes of attire. It all just screams "LOOK AT ME!"

The most visible gay people are attention seeking narcissists, therefore they all are.

These are your points. Cool. Whats your degree in?

So can you explain why they like men then?
You can be all those things and still be straight. Where in lies the bridge?

Is it because other men are the most similar to thier own body image?

>considering that being gay goes against the laws of nature, yes.
>i dont understand natural selection, therfore being gay is "unnatural" therefore a mental disorder.
Arguements from misunderstanding dont hold water.

there are tons of reasons and arguments why you could consider homosexuality a mental illness

your opinion may be the only combination in the world that holds less value than the sum of its words

Based on what do you make this claim? Other than the big bad evil jews coming to get you?

I found a faggot

Not the same user butttt

>Things that havn’t been supported in years
He already adressed this notion. It was looked over due to political pressure.
I’d also be incredibly interested in seeing your counter evidence as to why is was removed from the books for a NON politically correct reason

>completly ridiculous bullshit
You can’t argue against it is what you ment to say buddy

>Wuts yur dagreee in?
Appeal to authority fallacy

Whats your degree in faggot?
Gender studies?

>Various worldwide clinical classifications, including ICD-10 and SNOMED International. Although in recent years the definition was abolished following political pressure.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0

I personally believe it is an unprecedented evolutionary response to improved longevity and quality of life, men becoming less masculine with less need to fight or labor for a living while women can get jobs and support themselves; not everyone feels the need to reproduce but still feels a vestigial drive for sex and companionship. Couple this with the rising overpopulation and the fact that first world countries aren't quite hitting that "S-curve" that third world ones due to starvation, disease, and lack of space, and you've got a solution to the problem of too many people fucking.
Sad to say the worst of us in this country though are still coughing up welfare babies by the dozen.

Sort of, but not really. Everyone starts out as female in the womb. At some point the x chromosome is added. There is room for error in the human recipe.

Found the faggot. Die faggot.

Yes it is mental illness becuz you're not born homo. It's a 'learned' phenomenon, achieved by being so stupid as to fall for all the liberal jew brainwashing.

It's worth noting that suicide is the ultimate act of narcissism. High suicide rates among gays, "transsexuals" and other narcissists are in no way surprising.

Hey, as a homosexual I can't stand those Hawaiian shirt wearing poofy flits. I can't stand the pink-clad parades, or the inappropriate public behavior. The pink tank can stay though, and God rest the hilarious soul of Tim Curry.

AS a faggot myself I can confirm we are no doubt mentally ill
Anyone who tells you otherwise is both not gay and jewish

As a species, your goal is to continue your genetics and pass them down. Anything which interferes with your own interests in doing that is a mental illness.

>Is Homosexuality mental illness?
Yes.
>I was arguing with my brother all night
In bed?

I’m a faggot and yes, it is. Sex is sex and it’s great but the gay community is basically cancer.

Hey guys, faggot reporting in. God damn i’m so mentally i’ll.
Have you ever looked through a trap thread on Sup Forums?
Tell me with a straight face those other fags are not also
>withoutafuckingdoubt mentally ill

To think genetics matter at all is pathetic. Ideas are the new form of genes. Children are worth nothing. If you want to exist indefinitely, you do so through ideas.

>>i dont understand natural selection
Top kek. Being gay is automatic natural de-selection.

>Arguements from misunderstanding dont hold water.
Thanks for proving it.

I’m not gay and i’m not mentally ill but my boyfriend is both mentally gay and ill so i’m not entirely sure

And yet we're here on Sup Forums.

>mentally gay
So he's still physically straight? He just... thinks of guys while he's fucking girls?

Are you making fun of him?
Homophobe

Exactly. Ideas are what matter, not matter itself. If you impregnate someone you pass on your genes to a single child. If you spread your ideas, you pass yourself on to an arbitrary number of followers.

It's why I wonder some people are so dead-set on propagating rather than adopting. I'm doing neither right now, but I always felt the part of my parents that really lived on in me was the upbringing; I can't remember my biological drug addict mom, and my father impressed upon me honesty and integrity as a kid. If I ever do have a kid, whichever it be, it doesn't matter if they're mine by lineage or not; just as long as they grow up to be honest, hard working, compassionate, and hopefully well-educated and sensible.

Possible biological advantage: you could send a lesbian out with the hunting men or leave a gay man at home with the women and not worry about genetic competition. If disaster befalls the village or hunting party, there are still members of the opposite sex around to procreate. The current biological theory for homosexuality says that it occurs due to waning hormone levels from a mother birthing children of a particular sex and suggests it has societal advantage over personal advantage.

I agree absolutely. I have no interest in creating children when there are so many out there awaiting a loving home. My wife agrees. When we're ready we'll adopt children. We'll teach them all the things we value, and hopefully those things will live on past us.

I wish you best of luck in your future, user, wherever it may take you

Can you get your boyfriend pregnant?

Homosexuality in a nutshell: Two chicks YAY. Two guys = UGH.

As biological beings we have 2 main evolutionary drivers (the first being mainly to facilitate the second);
>to survive
>to reproduce
Being attracted to your own gender does not allign with this and therefore it is objectively a mental illness

>Being a slave to evolution
Enjoy, brethren. I'll be filling your childrens' minds with ideas that'll survive well past your projeny

genes>memes

>not knowing receptiveness to various different ideas is largely effected by genes

>le ebin (((meme)))
XDDDD!!!!!

>This is what defines homosexuals
Not really. What defines homosexuality and bisexuality is being attracted to the same sex, not being attracted to yourself.

>Guessing to protect your precious offspring
I've transcended that friendo ;)
Seriously, though. You're going to struggle to raise your children without the ideas I propose

Source? The DSM removed it decades ago.

>It was looked over due to political pressure
Proof of this? If there wasn't a scientific reason to remove it, they probably wouldn't have done it.

Are people who don't want children mentally ill?

yes

In Darwins theory absofuckinglutley.

Does it harm anyone in the long run...

No

This is terrifying and will lead to the collapse of Western civilisation. Women voting and birth controls were the biggest mistakes of the 20th century.

And yet no major medical organization believes that

Yes, homos are mentally ill, Always has been, Always will be...No Homo here.

nice quads I guess you have no knowledge of acceptance of homosexuality and other deviant behaviour has attributed to the collapse of various empires
youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8

Basing your opinions on (((academia)))

No empire or country has ever collapsed from one factor. Homosexuality is a negligible factor if it's even one at all.

You need to move with the times, friendo. Women are our equals and that'll always be true, no matter how hard you ree against it.

Its a symptom of cultural decline that has correlated with the fall of various empires through history and is currently correlating with the decline of European 'anglospheric empire' now
youtube.com/watch?v=KIA6rnq3byA

And you point to a video of nixen as a reliable source

Greeks and Spartans were openly gay and they had the most successful empire of their time you peatard

Homosexuality has been legal in France since 1791. France has remained one of the most powerful countries in Europe.
Homophobia in the USA is strongest in the Southeast and inner regions, which are some of the poorest and least developed.

And 3/4 of the presidents fucked twinks anyway

Wrong women are on average less intelligent than men, sources are linked in the article
sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/study-finds-some-significant-differences-brains-men-and-women

Well kinda and kinda not.
Old greeks didnt thougt of two man huging naked or kissing being gay. They eaven wresteled naked kek.
It is illnes if gay persone examp. male showing that he is gay by doing prides and shit. Its not natural for man to se other man wallk in women clothes or do gay shit like wrist flipering while tallking.
If two gay guys are just guys.. its ok i guess.

it's a fetish and just like people that like to eat shit they should keep it to themselves

homosexuality being legal doesn't equate to societal acceptance
and the areas where it is more accepted Europeans are being displaced at a faster rate

Illness is relative and arbitrary. A condition is not illness by essence, but by how we judge it

You can use any source you like to prove anything. Ultimately, the only truth is that everyone is equal before before our lord and saviour, dormmamu

either both pedophilia and homosexuality are mental ilnesses, or neither of them are.

in both cases, you are sexually attracted to what you cannot reproduce with. people accept homosexuality now because it can be practiced between two consenting adults, while pedophilia can not.

however, we are not talking about the practice, we are talking about the attraction.

then how is pedophilia different from a mental standpoint? it isnt. both are largely abnormal sexual attractions that deviate largely from the norm, and arent some fetish that revolves around grown women.

personally, I think objectively homosexuality and pedophilia are both mental illnesses. from a moral standpoint, shunning someone for being a non-practicing peophile is the exact same as shunning someone for being gay.

Ideas won't be the new form of genes when the world is reduced to nuclear winter and the remaining humans rebuild civilization not knowing shit about what came before it. Someone else will eventually reinvent your idea and take credit for it. But genes exist indefinitely even if not known if your genes are the ones who are those nuclear winter survivors.

Humans are a part of a species that reproduces sexually meaning that for millions of years we had to have Hererosexual intercourse, and we still have to. (Yes science allows us to merge zygotes without sexual intercourse, but that’s irrelevant) So how did homosexuality occur in our species and even in others? It’s just a mutation in genes and sometimes people are born with it. Gay people don’t want you to call it a “mental illness” because it’s a negative term that would make them look bad. It’s not like they don’t already make themselves look bad with their pride parades though. It doesn’t matter if it’s a mental illness or not, it is obviously an error in how they were developed. But that doesn’t mean it’s an error that will make them a terrible person or kill them/do harm to others.

TLDR; Gays are just people with a sexual orientation that is erroneous with how life is supposed to evoke. They are just little blips of errors in the gene pool that occurred simply because life makes mistakes sometimes.

Homosexuality is ultimately a choice whether it's genetic or not. You can still have sex with women while gay even if it's hard for you to get hard. Some homosexuals fuck more women than me and I'm straight. You can choose to be biologically homosexual and only fuck women. In fact if society treats homosexuality as a sin and beats fags up then that's actually better for these people because they can live as a closet fag who is straight. But now that being gay is acceptable somehow there's a mass explosion in the amount of fags? Bullshit, that just means there were tons of people who chose to live a straight life before and probably were better off for it.

Research points towards women and men having more or less the same IQ, but with men tending to have a wider bell curve. That means there are more high IQ men than women, but also low IQ men.

it is a disease

Yeah so if there is a highly intelligent person it is more likely they're a man than a woman

Everyone is bisexual, most just have a preference.
So no, OP, you're a faggot just like the rest of us.
>2018
>not think you're bi
>kek