youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
youtube.com/watch?v=D246rn_iXmg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=D2PQL0hG0to

youtu.be/KnObMUtTW1Q

Lost

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

lost

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

Lost

>Fuck off nazi!

>Racist ylyl
ok

losted

this is a white (blood cell) lynching a black on the microbiological scale

Lost

AMD used to have a fab in Germany before they sold their fabs off to Globalfoundries, Intel have a design team in Israel (they designed nehalem)

woot? wot place? soos?

sauce?

Why would he do this?

>OP

why would he hit a nigger? do you really need an answer?

Because he's a racist motherfucker.

Not calling it white privilege.webm

Looks like trash comes in all colors to me

literally what democrats push for lol

mate that's an orc what the fuck.

Nice ear ring

youtube.com/watch?v=D246rn_iXmg

Fuck you got me, it was a small chuckle but you got me

Your pain threshold has been decreased by 300,030,000,020 percent for the duration of 200,000,000,000 years using neurotransmitters, substances, bodily functions, material possessions, memories, and imagination.
Your pain sensitivity has been increased by 100,050,000,000 percent for the duration of 100,003,000,500 years using neurotransmitters, substances, bodily functions, material possessions, memories, and imagination.
God can now increase your pain in all pain receptors using neurotransmitters, substances, bodily functions, material possessions, memories, and imagination by 120,040,430,000 percent for the duration of 100,000,000,000 years.
You cannot defy Lucifer, Jesus, or God by 100,000,000,000 percent for the duration of 100,000,000,000 years using neurotransmitters, substances, bodily functions, material possessions, memories, and imagination.
The amount of pain derived from diseases and other ailments has now been increased inside of you by 100,000,000,000 percent for the duration of 100,000,000,000 years using neurotransmitters, substances, bodily functions, material possessions, memories, and imagination.

Ladies n gentlemen! The next president of the United states

4 real?

explain

ITT: Reposts

What country is it?

Guns should be illegal... For retards
Probably not.

spam

That bull would be great at volleyball

Bus has Sao Paulo written so Brazil

That's awesome.

Now THAT looks like fun

Lost

Backstory?

It's real.

I believe there was some slavery, and then some lynchings, and then some racist conversations, and then a racist ylyl... oh wait, this is it

Yeah it's real. https //nypost.com/2017/04/16/man-wanted-for-broadcasting-murder-on-facebook-live/

Guns aren't there problem. It's niggers. Between the murders they commit and the anger and hardship (soaking up tax dollars etc) they cause that drives whites to murder. If they were gone everyone would be happy. We don't have a gun problem we have a nigger problem

God damnit, lost

yea me too nigga

Didn't realize this was a "You angry you lose"

LMFAO

this needs context

this is still technically a ylyl

You don't find that funny???

can confirm, was there live on the real thread.

Oh fuck lost

These are gold

Man now I’m just sad :(

Yeah its real was literally all over the news and he was live streaming about his gf or fiance or some shit

Nah, dude was doing literally nothing but walking home and then nig stops his car and does nig things. If he was doing some bullshit or if the dude who pulled the gun out died then yeah it'd be hilarious.

Not gonna lie, that's pretty fucking awesome

fuck you
White faggots are literally tye only people that went to fight.
And I literally fuck them up everytime
I'm skinnny but grew up in the hood
I've had my ass beat more than you can even imagine pussy ass white racist cunt

A racist ylyl

LOL there ya go that made me laugh

I am offended.

Dead niggers

Why did cameraman rotated?
Niggers and retards.
gimme da link

Gas

Obvious bait. Blacks can't afford internet access, or work the racist conputers made by the whites and Chinese