If LeBron gets it done against THIS team it will be better than anything Michael Jordan achieved in his lifetime

If LeBron gets it done against THIS team it will be better than anything Michael Jordan achieved in his lifetime.

Friendly reminder MJ won his rings in a 90's era that was complete shit and devoid of talent with no great teams to compete against.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53dn_D6FWBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate to admit it but youre right. Jordan was never on an underdog team

T. Born in 2004.

Name me 1 great team MJ had to overcome to win a ring?

>when "X" happen you'll see

Jordan had to overcome great teams. But he never had to overcome a team with 4 future hall of famers.

He did it last year already

Last year didn't have KD and there was a meme suspension for Green. It didn't count.

Friendly reminder that MJ is the better offensive player but Lebron is the best all-around player to ever play the game.

And Bogut was hurt. Too bad Bogut got hurt this year too. I think the Cavs are guaranteed to win this series with a healthy Bogut. Without him, it's 50/50.

Im actually picking Cavs. I don't trust KD's 3 ball.

Friendly reminder that apehoop involves literally no tactics, no strategy, no coordination, and almost no technique. Apehoop is 100% pure physicality (in the worst possible way).

Apehoop is to sports as Where's Waldo is to classical literature. It's the most pathetic and laughable "sport" on the planet.

It doesn't matter how may rings the Chief Head Nigger wins - he's still not a real athlete.

tell that to these guys

I would if they weren't all dead from AIDS.

what did you mean by this

This is leddit tier shitposting. Summer is officially here.

Nice try derailing, nigger.

You definitely need technique and coordination. Go see some random shitheads play pickup basketball, you need to learn how to properly defend, dribble,pass and set up plays.

Why do you want to watch a bunch of hateable niggers though? Literally no white stars. All of their top guys are niggers who are the most unlikable people you will ever see.

KeK

Steph Curry is literally the whitest player in the NBA and he's the leader of the Warriors. Ask any black person who their least favorite NBA player is and they'll answer Steph Curry because he's white.

I don't remember much from MJ's runs even though I'm oldfag but the Cavs are more stacked than MJ's teams ever were and they're more stacked than the Warriors. Cavs win this series effortlessly in 5 games.

The Memeiors are probably going to win in 5 games. Maybe a clean sweep.

You guys are fucking delusional

Steph curry is a hateable little fag too. And his wife is your typical loud mouthed niggeress.

you've never had a girlfriend but if you ever do i hope she gets fucked by a nigger

holy shit rekt

This. If lebron wins this ship the rings argument wont hold up

this is funny coming from a yuropoor that watches divegrass where the only tactic is being a billionaire sandnigger that buys the best athletes (spics and niggers) to win trophies

There are only 2 hall of famers on the Warriors

>the Cavs are more stacked than MJ's teams ever were and they're more stacked than the Warriors
Heres your (You)

Klay is hof bound. Green will need a lot more on his resume tho

Zaza and Javale

Nah, more like 4

This GS team may be literally the best team in history

If draymond wins DPoTY and GSW wins this year then he's a lock for the HoF.

Gsw wont win

Jordan also played in a much more aggressive era of play. Lebron gets tapped and he turns into a ballerina, but if he hits someone the judge weighs whether it will profit the game or not.

>more aggressive era of play
Funny way to say "less technical and with less talent"

The Pistons shat on MJ until Pippen hit all-star status and they got Phil Jackson.

>aggressive
>Jordan was the poster child of the NBA and never got a technical even when he started scrapping with other players

Nostalgia, mate. He was so protected by the league.

lebron already beat kawhi-duncan-parker-ginobili

once he beats draybon-curry-durant-klay he'll be the GOAT

Means that you could get pushed and shoved and if you didn't nail the shot, it was on you. Jordan could have the tightest defense on him and still knock a fantastic shot.

Plus, all you turkeys talking about stats you read on paper. Stats don't mean shit compared to the actual playing. How many of you have even watched Jordan's games?

kill yourself, look at how lebron gets fouled all the time and nothing gets called, just like shaq

Yeah cavs so stacked than jordans they only won one 1 ring

>LeBron would do worse in a more physical era

he's adapted to mitigate the fact that today's league is baby gloves

the reality is that he is more physically suited for a physical league, just look at him, he would be feasting

it's actually to his detriment, but not to skinny ass memers like Curry and Durant

Your grandpa would say the same about Wilt. It's just nostalgia speaking
LeBron is objectivelly better than Jordan

don't post facts, those trigger nostalgiababbies

Because the refs know when they fuck up on an obvious non-foul and have to give the other team a break.

He didn't get as many techs, yes, but he has been ejected and given Ts.

And Wilt is a fucking legend. He isn't considered because Jordan racked up championships like it was no big deal while performing spectacularly.

Lebron is not objectively better, sorry pendejo.

>lebron is 3-4 mj is 6-0 so he's better
>n-no you cant bring up r-russel, th-thats not the criteria

Serious question, which part of Jordan game is better than LeBron's? The steals? That's pretty much it. LeBron is better at literally everything else

Better vision, better scoring, clutch as fuck, better assister, better at 3pt, better at blocking, better at defending bigger men than him, more athletic, etc

not him but jordan has better FT

Yes, but wouldn't say it's a key factor. And LeBron isn't THAT bad at it. Don't remember him losing many games for missing free throws in important moments

Russell is a legend too. Even though he was on a good team, he was the alpha male. He went up against Wilt and got the better.

MJ went through College, won 'ship and awards there, retired after a three-peat after his dad died, returned and won three in a row after one year, returned and played for one of the weakest teams with injuries plaguing him and still put on all-star performances.

When LeBron went back to Cleveland they were 28th in the league and made them win a ring

Tell me, did you start watching basketball after Argentina won Gold? because everything you are saying is objectively wrong.

he did miss one against gsw but he scored the important one so it doesn't matter.

the wilt comparison was so right from you, it's like how parents overrate bullshit music they had in the past.

it lebron wins this time, he objectively beat two teams with 4 hofers,

how is russel not the goat if that's how you rate mj over lebron?

and no, mj had a loss to the magic in 95, he didn't have two threepeats without losses.

and to keep it 100, the 94 season, pippen took the team to the ECSF, it's not like the team just imploded without jordan like lebrons teams just fall off after he leaves.

stay honest

You watched Jordan's whole career?

Cleveland was 10th in the eastern conference. They had talented players but poor coaching. When Lebron joined, they even managed to scoop up some even more talented players.

MJ is a better midrange and post player than Lebron.

youtube.com/watch?v=53dn_D6FWBk

No, but compared to you I might as well have.

Personally, I hold Russel in contention to be called the goat but the championships aren't why. He was an all around fantastic player, good captain, and played against Wilt.

I rate MJ over Lebron because of what he did to earn those championships. Lebron could have had more but shut down when he had to put in the work. When the shot had to be taken by him, he couldn't do it. Ray Allen is the reason they got a championship against San Antonio (along with shoddy reffing). The strength of their team got them through individualistic star-ball OKC. The team got them through Golden State.

(you)

10th in the weakest conference

We can agree that Cleveland team was doing as poorly as Jordan's Wizards. I know LeBron was way younger, but he made them win a ring while Jordan couldn't even make it to the playoffs

You didn't read the post.

>returned and won three in a row after one year
>after one year

The 94 season only emphasizes how much of an effect Jordan was on a team of talent.

why do people use stats that aren't "advanced" aka non-retard analytics like why the even bother this doesn't tell me anything

you are arguing bullshit, use facts, go look up how many pts lebron scored in the 4th at game 6

while he did have an effect, his team could've been in the ECF if not for refball.

you could get jordans crusty dick out your mouth and think but there is no arguing with you I guess.

lotta tattoos in this pic

>10th in the weakest conference

Maybe, but still not 28th.

>We can agree that Cleveland team was doing as poorly as Jordan's Wizards.

HELL TO THE FUCK NO CABRON.

Cleveland didn't have Kwame Brown, or a team of literal nobodies for that matter (except for Rip, but he didn't stay around long enough to blossom) - they had Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson, Luol Deng, Dion Waiters and Anderson Varejao.

I cannot wait until the Le Jordan man meme dies. He was the best at basketball for his time. I doubt he could even stand up to fucking Carmelo in this day. He's a has been nostalgic fortune that nothing but oldfag. He was too early for his time. There are easily 5 players better than him today.

>Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson, Luol Deng, Dion Waiters and Anderson Varejao.
They were shit without LeBron

If they had 5 good players, like you say, and all from different positions they should do better than they did

Lebron doesnt actually get a ton of calls. If anything i think its the other way around

and what did they do before lebron got there?

Do you put Lebrons pube shavings on your meal like truffles or do you just eat them whole? You're arguing more bullshit than me.

>>LeBron would do worse in a more physical era

It makes my brain hurt when I hear this trying to wrap my head around how some can think that the most physically superior human in the game would not benefit for a set a rules that emphasises physicality more

Jordan was like late 30 to 40 in his wiz years.

Lebron is still in his early 30's

>They were shit without LeBron

Yeah, we're done here.

Fuck off.

They were going through coaches left and right, and the team couldn't put shit together. If you watched the games you'd know they did well, but couldn't close the deal in games.

Like when Lebron walked out of a game after getting a boo boo on his elbow? Or his alleged cramps during the San Antonio finals?

You can be built like a brick shithouse and still be mentally weak to get bullied.

and easy defence, he could literally walk to the rim every possession and they'd do nothing

this shows how far removed weebs are from reality.

This dude is a fucking odonis silverback gigganigga he has never been bullied a second in his life and if he was in a league where he could use his physicality it would only make him more dominated because lets be honest his J isn't winning him rings

Do you put a big black dildo on your fathead cutout of Lebron? serious

no but I do tweet about him a lot

>lebrick has 3 rings in 10+ years in an era filled with proven hacks and meme players
>one of which was against meme okc
>the other against le senior citizen team
>choked against magic
>choked against dallas
>got BTFO by the spurs

>mj has 6
>against tougher competition and with objectively shittier teammates than lebron
>people somehow think lebron is better

really makes you think

get off Sup Forums grandpa, show me a team with 4 hall of famers that Michael "one win in the playoffs before Pippen" Jordan beat or had to face in a finals

Debate aside, I think its a real shame we never got to see Lebron play for a truly great coach.

the real shame is no kobe vs lebron finals

this cavs team vs kobr and shaw who and why?

I think TT and Shump would actually have a good chance of stepping up to that challenge defensively and then the big 3 would just score score score

shaw would rape tristan desu, but legod and kyrie would be raining just like shaw and kobe.

I think cavs win cause they have more firepower

google it faggot

>m-make my argument for me
hahahahahahaha

>googling something= making arguments for someone
retard

And in 2015 Kyrie and Love were hurt. Does that mean the dubs ring doesn't count?

i'd say so

that's why these finals will be the most hype ever

>beats charles and the literal whos
>beat jizz two man show twice
>beat dexler (who?) And the literal whos
>beat two man sonics team
>beat aids magic and the oldtime lakers without kareem

Durant ruined the pure rematch feel, I hate that pussy faggot so much

all better teams than lebron has beaten.
except for gs

>mj with shitter teammates
lmao the same trash one that almost made it to the finals without him that one year?

The same one with hof like pip, rodmen, Horace, and etc?

Those same ones?

>lebron allowed this to happen while on a superteam

Jordan would have wiped the floor with them old ass mavs

>almost
they lost to fucking new york you autist.
and the next year were doing awful before jordan saved their playoff chances.

Mavs that year were a seriously starving team of old school vets that weren't gonna take no for an answer. They would have plugged MJ's butt up faster than he could say "Space Jam".