L

bump

bump

so fucking gripspilled right now

so glad i took the gripspill

>There is 1 poster in this thread.

Pussy ass cracka

I masturbate into my moms panties

We got a gripspilled individual up in here.

dont you fucking speak to me again

I GRIP SPILL EVERYWHERE I GO

fuck off with ur forced meme, sage

I can do whatever the fuck I want bitch life doesn't matter fuck you

>He hasn’t taken the Corey Feldman pill yet

ASCENSION
M
I
L
L
ENNIUM

Life is meaningless so post on Sup Forums all day

My boy Corey Feldman gonna be busy exposing the pedophiles in Hollywood

i have ascended beyond gripspill

man you 4channers are fucking funny fuckers

just listen to what you want to
damn the "tism" is strong with you trolls in this season lol

the only thing that we can know is that nothing can be known, the concept of nihilism and meaninglessness may very well be an abstraction in our heads with no basis in reality, the same goes for meaning. We can imagine extremely false things, like sleeping in a bed made out of lava and horsemeat, who is to say meaning and meaninglessness is not in the same vein as a notion like that?

this is some straight up teenager shit for real my friends

xD

im a death gripper

just crushed up the gripspill and ingested it through my anus
feels good mang

Does the gripspill have side affects

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
PICKLE RICKERS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

based

good threawd

Gripspill me on the gripspill.

it's teh uber sex0rs

edgy faux-counterculture music virally marketed to kids via faux-counterculture websites

what other band besides dg captures the counter culture 2010s zeitgeist

the point is, it doesn't capture it

Isms are fucking retarded. I'm a justfuckingdoitist, and we can just fucking do the love and cooperation-based economic and social system that we have named 'communism' right now if enough people wanted to, but no, people are whiny little bitches who bitch about every little thing. Race, terrorism, crime. It's obvious that this whining and bitching mentality is wrong and achieves nothing, and if we were 'communists' and worked together toward a common goal that we could agree on, rather than people just getting mad at the word "communist", we would achieve everything. To be quite honest, capitalism has no goal. We all die in the end. Some are miserable and rich, others are miserable and poor. Capitalism doesn't make people happy. The goal of communism is for everyone to have a happy life. If you would just fucking do it first, then we could do good things. Instead, people are dead-set on preventing anybody from being happy because they are unhappy. Anger issues are statistically prevalent. One out of every five Americans has an anger problem.

i like communism and sonic

what does?