Richfag having a BBQ what are you poorfags up to other then sitting on Sup Forums wasting your life away

Richfag having a BBQ what are you poorfags up to other then sitting on Sup Forums wasting your life away.

Feelsbbqman

Why are you doing the ribs so close to the fire and don't be afraid to use more seasoning.

Richfag is fucking dumbfag. Low and slow for the ribs. Should take minimum 4 hours to cook them like a real man.

No doubt. I have a smoker for when I do ribs and if I do them on a gas grill, I do it at the lowest flame and put them on the top rack where he's got the steaks and sausage.

I see someone has little to no bbq experience. Ill pass on that shit you are about to serve to some unexpected victims. All though this is America. Americans will dote on about shitty food as though it's gourmet.

>No sauce
>no nigs fucking
>no way out
Please kill me I want to die

babby's 1st bbq

What about it is shit?

4 hours? More like 7 or 8 (or temp at 198 ) at a low temp of 215 for best results

I dont have time to teach b fags to cook.

>BBQ

Why you play with miniature meat? Step up to my level.

Non-answers like that are always proof that the person really has no clue what they are talking about.

Thank you for admitting you are wrong.

everything is that picture spells poor

Looks great, but I've never been much of a beef rib fan. Probably just haven't had them cooked right.

No problem. You're welcome. Have fun eating that shit

Since you've already admitted you don't know what you are talking about, it is obvious that what is pictured isn't shit.

Keep failing.

remember that gas flame is for heating up food.. if you want to barbecue you use charcoal

shut up about propane, hank hill

>ribs on the bottom rack
>steaks on the top rack
>fucking Hillshire Farms sausage
>filthy grill
OP probably spent around $200 for both grill and meat at Wal-Mart.

Nice bait bro. Seeing that shit has inspired me to get off my ads and make great good today to balance the universe from that shit

Would have been better if it would have inspired you to take your meds.

Top Nozzle.

I just threw a whole live cow on a bonfire with no intention of eating it.
I must be super rich.

Truth

Are you some reclusive giant who steals cattle to satisfy your insatiable appetite?

Working a double most likely.

Also who the fuck cooks ribs on a propane grill with no rub nonetheless. Let me guess. You're going to put BBQ sauce on them you autistic fuck.

Jesus christ. At least you're good at making money. Rich people can't cook worth a shit.

Fucking eating a Walmart andouillie sausage.

>rich fag

Lol, you go to the butcher once and think you are worth a thread

Rich people can't do anything worth a shit, other than make money. Fuck the lot of them

OP isnt a fag for once.

I hope he enjoys his fucked up piece of meat and his friends hate him for it.

Yo, your tin foil is upside down.

Not if it is wrapped.

Me too. They need all the help they can get.

dude stfu you say its shit and then cant explain why and still talk shit
cringe

If the seam is on the bottom its not correct.

oh just wishing I wasn't broke all the time. Work full time, broke af, fuck

Yep. And people wonder why trolls are hated so much.

If it it wrapped completely, it doesn't really matter. Nothing is going to leak out.

>dirty Walmart grill
>leafy unkempt yard
>2.50 polska suasage from walmart
>ribs are more fat than meat
>using london broil steaks or chuck steak on the grill

>richfag

>not using Wagyu beef
Poorfag

My BBQ skills are shit-tier. But there's a good ribs place nearby. Should I try to get hired by them a few shifts a week so I can learn how to cook stuff? Or is that a bad way to go?

>this thread is now bbqgeneral

Better off just asking them for pointers and/or offering to pay for lessons. No one wants to hire someone who is only going to be there for a short while.

You can also learn a lot online and on cooking shows. Also, I know there was a place which sold grills not to far away from where I lived. They gave cooking lessons from time to time as a way to advertise.

Basically, keep trying. Take notes and try again.

Why not? It's not difficult. Just time consuming.

Thanks for the input, folks. I'll see if there are some basic courses out there.

I've already watched a couple of pitmaster episodes, which is what got me interested. I'd like to try to get good at the Memphis-style BBQ. When I was down there, the ribs and the Rendezvous were fantastic.

That's one of this shit tier Walmart sausages zoz you poor nigger. Fix your fucking yard too.

I smoke all my shit in a barrel grill without the smoker. Works fine. Wish I had the smoker attachment but it still works. I just use a couple of bricks to partition the wood and coals to one side near the vent and place my ribs or whatever on the other side. Keeping it at a constant 250 and periodically using a mop sauce you'll get a decent product.

Preparing it is a totally different game. This comes down to taste and knowing what ingredient will do what.

For instance. Using a binder like mustard, syrup, apple cider vinegar or or worcheshire sauce will keep your rub, well, bound to the meat.

Another thing is you want to dry brine it at least a night before. Most people make the mistake of putting salt in their rub but the rub is mostly comprised of aromatics like rosemary. Salting your ribs not only increases the flavor but it holds moisture while smoking which makes a much better product.

And your mop sauce. This is basically a half and half mixture of left over rub and apple cider vinegar. You use apple because apple compliments pork.

Lastly, you want to use a lot of sugar in your rub. This is what makes the bark on the ribs.

Another note. I haven't really found it necessary to soak your chips or chunks because this just creates vapor. You don't want vapor you want smoke. Smoke is just the unused fuel from fire. It's just fire that hasn't combusted yet. Read up on it homie. It's a lot of fun.

Hey now, im at work and doing fuck all & getting paid.

Interesting - thank you! So, for your chips, you have those bricks and the wood chips under the grill? I've seen people just put the chips in a tray right on the grill but that seemed a bit hokey

Listening to an audiobook on scribd

heart disease, sorry richfag, ur gonna die sooner than i

>richfag
>grilling on your own

You may be a millionaire but far from rich

>what is heart surgery
>implying I'm not gonna blow huge amounts of money on organs n shit before dieing out

that's grilling dumbass

/thread

7-8 hours? More 10-12 on 150.

OP should kill himself. Really!!! You non cooking motherfucker

It really depends upon what you want to get out of them. I've done them before in about 3 hours and they were incredible. I also had the chance to do them on a great smoker and had them turn out fantastic after 10 hours.

I like doing different things. Like I've slow cooked ribs with bacon over the top. I've also done pork shoulder roasts with ribs over the top.
I prefer the long cook - I just don't always have the time for it.

>don't be afraid to use more seasoning.
WYPIPO tho

>Richfag having a BBQ what are you poorfags up to other then sitting on Sup Forums wasting your life away.
Richfag? Really? Fucking cheap-ass rich fag or larper: What ya doing with those cheap cuts? I use Kobe beef, hand crafted sausage and full cut ribs. And that $87.47 Walmart grill has got to go! Our pool man has a better one than that because we gave him our old Komodo. Geeze!

if you're so rich why is your $99 grill from walmart all rusted and sitting next to the yard with all those unkempt leaves and cracked pavement?

>Step up to my level.

you mean you work at a bbq restaurant and took a photo of your workplace?

Meh

10-12 hours? More like 18-20 at 140.

I liquified a 28 oz can of tomatoes,onion, garlic and water in a blender. I added basil and red peppers and heated until it was soup. sorry no image: I ate it all.

I like your burner control "knob"!

Why not the ultimate party grill instead of that poorfag piece of shit? We just bought a Caliber with Brazilian cherry cart/stand. Park it close to a keg in ice and you are the MAN!

The upkeep with the caliber is pretty hard. Do NOT leave it outside

Goddamn right