5x5 last week. everyone who has even decent taste come here

5x5 last week. everyone who has even decent taste come here.

please guess personality and rate chart. thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfcd.com/lastfm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is a girl

maybe. i need you to expand on what stuff you enjoy because that chart is doing numbers on me.
what+

what?

neither me nor my taste are decent but here I am anyway and there's little you can do about it

Ghédalia Tazartès - Coda Lunga

where is girls
what do girls even DO
also what's wrong with tapmusic at?

try that Bahia Black
takes one to know one maybe
unless youre a girl (male)

I wish haha
haha

i mean robert ashley has kinda given me a shield when i was unequipped before if you get that. legowelt i'll always ride for, you've checked saab knuutson releases & smackos releases that came out, just so much creativity and fun packed in one man, what a champ.

i'd rec costin miereanu, some nothern electronics but u know about them i bet, maybe Jeremiah R. he has some sick electro terrorist stuff

Robert Ashley's music is the only thing keeping my alive for the past few years absolutely
this Jeremiah R guy gotta be interesting I'm sure

[shipping intensifies]

Jeremiah R. aka Marvis Dee aka Aquarian Motion and so forth. once that clicked i was like okay this dude is out there in a great way

it's... wonderful to hear that you feel that.. i mean not wonderful that you are not well.. but that art keeps you here.. i'd consider you my friend just based on the fact what you wrote. keep being you! i love what you represent.

and my earlier tirade was to boku ^
can't use this site no mo

thanks. I never quite know what to reply to something like that, but I feel your intentions and thank you.

good sawako

post the other 180

honestly don't know what most of the stuff on either of these is, those Claudio Rocchetti and aem albums look interesting though.
++Cardiacs
+Current 93, Maudlin of the Well, Henry Cow
reminds me of a guy I know at uni, he's an alright dude
I really gotta remember to do NBBMN one of these days, I never feel like listening to BM in November for some reason.

dont bother with aem
do try loop guru tho
nice macrocosm btw lol not something you see here often

wait what the hell? soichi terada did the ps1 ape escape soundtrack? or is he just one of the dudes making it? that is really bizarre either way.

he did the music for all the ape escape games except 2, the producer went to him after hearing Sumo Jungle

grouper was reeeeeeally fucking good
im seeing kelly lee owens tomorrow should be cool

with tapmusic down, how do i make these?

been ages since i made last.fm album clouds

damn! i used to spent vibing to em as a kid.

soichi is coming to my town in less than 2 months so i have to go. that's kinda awesome.! thannnk you =)

nsfcd.com/lastfm/

just stopping by to say that the new fever ray album would be 100% more praised if it was released as The Knife.

so metal is so foreign place for me that i'll ignore it

1. tycho is trash if you wanna downshift.. = just like taco bell or local grill suprise burgers.

2. i have huge respect that you actually go for iggy. also for nickatine. so those all the cool points.

3.delete your compouter. good scissocrs/good mindstate.. cut the fucking cord. leave the premise

Snowing kinda sucks

Roy Harper - Stormcock

tirestires - shadowdog

tycho is def overrated. sounds like stuff some 15 y/o would upload to his soundcloud... but the 15 y/o doesnt have the means to a decent production. decent reading music though and it helps my tinnitus
also stooges are possibly one of the best bands ever

Snow makes driving hellish but damn if isn't a comfy mood when indoors
Any of those KC live albums good?

Why does no one ever listen to Garlands, that's my favorite CT album besides HoLV

Ryuichi Sakamoto - Beauty

?

Yet to listen to Bondage Fruit, but Bath is the definitely the best maudlin album besides Part the Second

Is also a girl

I was talking about the band Snowing lol
I really like all of those KC live albums, if you like the 80s era (i see three of a perfect pair on yr chart) listen to "absent lovers"

you definitely should, the first two albums are essential to anyone interested in zeuhl inspired music
you're also right about the motW powerlevel rankings

listen to "absent lovers" [2]

am I an alright dude tho

>I was talking about the band Snowing lol
O-oh, well my statement about actual snow still stands
I'll give Absent Lovers a listen then, if only for a live version of Sleepless and Larks' Part II

snowing is sick but i go in phases of listening to them a ton and then not listening to them for months

nice Witchfinder General, they used to be one of my favorite bands in the world
rec: Flower Travellin' Band - Satori

all the new stuff i've been listening to over the past week. it was a pretty nice week!

The Brave Little Abacus - Masked Dancers
Algernon Cadwallader - Parrot Flores
Glocca Morra - Just Married

Partout partout - coucou
Giraffes? Giraffes! - More skin with Milk-mouth

>Parrot flies
fix'd

are you me, wtf

nice recs to the other guy, TBLA and Algernon are like top 10 for me. i saw Glocca Morra live back in the day and totally forgot about them

I like G?G! too, i'll check out Partout partout

+IWSMOFFY, TBLA, Algernon, Saetia, John Mayall, Hotelier, Hot Cross, Saosin, Fall of Troy, G?G!
~I Hate Myself, Slint, City of Caterpillar, Kodan Armada
-Dads, Modern Baseball

I should rec some stuff:
Gospel - The Moon is a Dead World
Native - Wrestling Moves
Lautrec - 8 Songs

+Susumu Hirasawa
What did you think about Aurora?

+Kraftwerk
Have you ever listened to "The Radioactive Tribute to Kraftwerk"? Quite a few musicians related to Hirasawa were apart of it.

+Kraftwerk

this is the first one of these i've ever made. all time favorites.

GOOD TASTE user

wrong thread nerd

this belongs in the chart thread but A for effort. Codeine and Ramshackle Glory are good
Kowloon Walled City - Container Ships

Sextile - Albeit Living

Brainiac - Bonsai Superstar

Danielle Dax - Jesus Egg That Wept

i'm sorry. i haven't been here in a very long time

I'm liking that Sextile album, thanks.
I don't really know anything on your collage though, sorry.

Congrats
What is decent taste?

taste wearing a skirt that covers at least until the knees, preferably beyond

agreed

already love BLA and can't get into algernon desu. they're just wayyyy too derivative

I'll check out the other album tho, thanks

aurora wasn't as memorable as the other two I listened to, but it's still solid. Island Door is a great song.

Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while, these past few months I've become disinterested in music so one box is quite literally empty. I'm too fucking lazy to constantly look for new music, I prefer laying down and rotting.

lol thx for the rec totally forgot about them now i need to get me an electric sitar

my rec: vemod - venter på stormene