More and more women engage in sexual actions with animals each year. What's Sup Forumss stance on this trend?

More and more women engage in sexual actions with animals each year. What's Sup Forumss stance on this trend?

youtube.com/watch?v=-La2tfyyyeY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsyM-lqQKyA
youtube.com/watch?v=UcfWCIi1vMg
youtube.com/watch?v=wkfFZnK5W9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzqae0_TeRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>More and more
The numbers haven't changed, and men and women have been engaging in sex acts with animals since humanity first evolved. Social Media allows people to share it and you go searching for it.

Fuck off.

better than niggers

I want off this planet

WW3 can't come soon enough

More and more swedish men escape the reality that swedish women only want bbc and have sex with nature
youtube.com/watch?v=MsyM-lqQKyA

Where is the difference?

Most animals behave better

Animals don't get you pregnant and then run away

aaaah yes, finally, the goatfuckers thing came around. more westerners having sex with animals, more westerners are sympathizing with paedos, more westerners are becoming homos, are they trying to become mooslim ?

Thanks for explaining.

>A girl would rather fuck a dog than you
Hmmmmm......Really makes you think

As long as I can have sex with animals too I dont care

Its 2016 after all, as long as it doesnt affect you, why should you care??

wrong. shitkins now magically count as westerners. that's why you have suddenly numbers of antisemitism that are literally as high as the muslim population etc.

It's called BESTiality for a reason.

>What's Sup Forumss stance on this trend?
Animal mounting a girl is the hottest shit. In fact I wish I was a girl so I could fuck a dog or a pony.

mooslims are from semitic tribes.

My fetish is imagining the Jews conditioning white women to be accepting and desiring of bestiality in order to further degrade the white race

tsk tsk tsk. thats western freedom for you...

That dog looks pretty happy to me.

>mistakes a goat for a dog
>absolutely haraam

>It's called BESTiality for a reason.

I can't fault british men for thinking this

I told you man that giving homos freedom will lead to trannie acceptance, and after that there is only zoophilia, pedophilia and incest.

I am so happy I won't be living in 22nd age.

>In fact I wish I was a girl so I could fuck a dog or a pony.

strong stallions get all the girls

Lol what the fuck is wrong with Swedes

Well you've been practicing goatfucking for centuries, took time to catch up on your head start

This is the result of Jews aka Canaanites spreading their filth through the media.

Whore deserves death

>ywf you'll never feel the impassioned warm embrace of a hollow horned mammal.

WHY IS THAT HORSE LAYING DOWN

Tbh vids of women getting fucked by dogs really, really turns me on but it's fucking sickening to actually do and would never ever consider it.

I think I was exposed to it on a friend's phone in early 00s at school at the age of 13 or so and that's fucked my development up.

I still fuck plenty of women and prefer missionary with them but some hot piece of ass getting melted by a dog for 10 seconds creates explosive orgasms.

There are cultures that do practice animal sex. In most places in the world, it is considered an extreme taboo. Social isolation and the acceptance of degenerate acts have given these fuckwits an excuse.

>cupping her firm little ass with his mighty hoof
How can hominids even compete?

they cant

Horses can and do lay down. Just not very often, or for very long.

They like to lay in the sun, especially after they eat. Sorta like cats do.
Source: I own horses

He's getting all the food and pussy he wants for free. Of course he's happy.
Doesn't make it okay though.

/thread

>Source: I own horses
So, tell me my man, how annoying is it to have to continually pry sexually blossoming white girls off of your animals year round? Do you have any tips for someone who might be considering raising horses, to keep them from the sexual predations of same?

Hot. Sounds lit.

Now that all wmn are becoming feminists abd what not we need something to trully distinguish the next tiered degenerates.

fucking huge...

I think we all deserved to be nuked from orbit

I wonder how it smells... hahaha...

kek
this

Whitney is a coalburner too.
She's the most degenerate person I've ever had the displeasure of discovering.

lawl by not killing you.
some faggot got his intestines ruptured and bleed to death after taken dat BHC up his ass.

rip mr hands

but they lay down

with your mom

kys or die from a ruptured colon

Animals are to women what sex dolls are to men.

Sex dolls represent what men desire most, pure complacency, a perfect unchanging beauty, and 24/7 sex.

Getting penetrated by an animal is the most masculine thing there is. It's just raw nature. And women find that attractive as fuck.

If men can enjoy such a taboo activity (sex with dolls). Why can't women get into this?

I'm into it, but it worries me that it may just become a meme like BSDM.

spbp

more like
>horsed.com

This also bothers me. Animals are not sex toys. That's abuse. Literally. A lot of the stuff you see in videos where animals are essentially treated as elaborate sex toys is physically damaging to the animal and causes injury. No different from penetrating a chicken and breaking its hips.

She said she likes getting fucked by animals so i mean no big surprise

>better than niggers
If they fuck dogs, you know they have no trouble fucking other animals too

How is a woman jerking off a horse and letting it fuck her abuse? How can that cause pain?

>tfw want to fuck horse pussy but can't because I'm severely allergic so I have to settle for black girls instead

It tells a lot when women would rather fuck beasts than men.
There's not enough "men" and the number of betas rises every single day. Single mother parenting is to be blamed.

You do know dogs have powerful jaws/teeth and will bite you if they don't like what you do to them right

T H I C C

>better than niggers

Dogs, Niggers... no difference in my mind

>It's called BESTiality for a reason.

Big Horse Cock
How can white boys even compete!!
Beastility is disgusting whether with horses , dogs or niggers. Atleast with the former two you don't get single moms and niglets running around shaming everyone to get money from whitey for shit they did that they should be ashamed about.

My gf has incest and dog fucking fetish.

Broke up with her because of the ladder.

Let her call me big brother tho.

T. Degenerate

one protects your home and one robs it

How can men compete?

Let's hope we'll NEVER come in contact with aliens. The way things are going, we'll want to have sex with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcfWCIi1vMg

youtube.com/watch?v=wkfFZnK5W9s

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzqae0_TeRw

AYY LMAO

I honestly really would like to fuck an alien

Aliens would at least be intelligent.

I reslllllllllly want some telepathic alien poosay.

a horse is fine, but if you expose a dog's dick, it's liable to dry out and scale up and shit. The results are pretty gross and can cause some real harm. Dildogging is bad and you should not do it.

has bad-dragon finally been unseated as the main meme toy!?!?!?!?!? thank fucking god

>not Hoofed

>is the animal in question yours?
>are you hurting the animal?

If yes and no respectively, who gives a fuck. If you wanna fuck your dog it's not my business, and the dog is probably lovin it. Animals like horses and dogs already display consent anyway after you've been with them long enough.

I didn't expect to get a boner on Sup Forums/

Indeed. Dragon dildos are out and alien ovipositors are in.

Far safer too.

Actually most females who fuck dogs or horses won't lower themselves to niggers.

>not FLARED

this thread is disgusting. you all deserve death.

this is why brown people hate us

kekk

how can we cure the space fever?

>tfw no doggo bf

why live

u mad whitebois?

fucking kek

>large flared chance

Why do people spend hundreds of dollars to brutalize their asshole? It's like, okay I get that sticking things up your ass might feel food, but like 2 feet of horse dick? And flared? Jesus christ dude.

But I'd also rather have sex with a dog than most women. Does that mean those women should feel bad? Dogs are QTs.

>it's liable to dry out

thats why girl let them stick it in their pussies :^)

>What's Sup Forumss stance on this trend?
erect

Who are these women and where can I watch them? For verification purposes, cough.

thats gay leaf

That women are filthy whores and the grand majority aren't worth dating, much less marrying, and this isn't anything surprising?

>implying they don't leave the knot open to the air because they're poseurs who don't even know

those poor dried out doggo dilz

if only I was there to help keep them moist

Isnt it the black bois who ought to be mad?
What is the value in a nigger when there's an even bigger dick available?

real women know how to knot

Having Pets should be training for maternity, not its substitution.

>horsedick.jpg

Brown people hate us because we fuck horses not goats.

>implying that bitch has ever done more than posed with her pup

i cant even fap to female bestiality anymore, its all so fake and clearly just for the money of desperate betas into degradation or whatever