Yo, Sup Forums, Im getting my first tattoo in 3 months, post ideas. Trips decide what I get

yo, Sup Forums, Im getting my first tattoo in 3 months, post ideas. Trips decide what I get

if you need "ideas" for YOUR tattoo then rethink this decision

Enjoy seeing ur iq drop
>Tattoo ink is heavy metals

the words "never gonna dye" in rainbow comic sans

>Trips decide what I get
yeah sure.
a dick on your forehead, i guess.

Rolling

>planning to get a tattoo
>no idea what he wants
You're a special kind of retard. Rolling for "Shitbox" on your left cheek

not gonna make much of a difference to op

getting a tattoo is a clear sign of low iq itself

Getting one in 3 months. Dont even know what your getting. Lol. My brother is a semi famous tattoo artist, i can get free ink any day that people wait months for. He gave me some advice when i was 13. If you have a tattoo idea keep it for 5 years and if you still think its worth getting forever then do it. Im 38 and dont have a single tattoo. My tattoo idea folder has about 100 pictures in it. Would have regretted any of them.

"faggot" in comic sans on your forehead

Rerolling

chest or above benis

OP, get a tattoo of Garfield snorting cocaine off Kermit the Frog's ass on your butt cheek :D

Get eyes tattoed on your eyelids

So you're "going" to get a tat. You're not inspired by something that you have to have permanently etched in scar tissue on your body? Then you're a poser who's doing it because it's "cool" and you're a faggot. Get anything, doesn't matter fucking poser. Im sure you'll be so so very happy with your stupid decision. How about a tribal band around your arm or a speed limit sign over your asshole? faggot.

CAN'T GO WRONG WITH A CLASSIC

on the back

reroll

this

roll

Winrar

>nice

checked and kekd

Winrar

Swastica on ya head

underrated post

get something as a dedication to a loved one!

nah just joking, get a swearword for a face tat

Roll for this

Create you're own family crest. Emboss it over your heart. Write a letter of resignation to your employer. Tell him you are taking time off to focus on your legacy. Use sealing wax on the envelope. Leave an impression of your family crst in the sealing wax. Tell close friends and family that you are leaving. Kill yourself.

I'm recommending "big guy" tattoo

Xan Frank

Holy shit, that's to good

oh yes daddy kermit give it to me hard

I'd unironically want that tattoo

Rolling design

This defenetly

Rolling

reroll

1cm by 1cm black box

A pircture of a MLP character, with a dick instead of a horn, cumming rainbows while darth vade shove a spiky dilde up its cunt.

Éire go brach written on your kneck in gang style writing with a lily flower beside it

NIGGER

wtf shoped

Bugs bunny fucking spider man in the ass.

A giant veiny penis with wings on your chest.

lol, this is what a shit-tier mason looks like.

He will never become a 33 degree grandmaster. Forever doomed to wallow in bars trying to be cool.

Get a tramp stamp that says "Dude You're Getting A Log"