I've known this guy for like 8 months and he's seemed pretty cool and we've gotten along great...

I've known this guy for like 8 months and he's seemed pretty cool and we've gotten along great. I've mentioned to him in the past that I've always wanted to be in a 3 way. About 3 days ago he hit me up and asked me if I wanted to DP a girl with him and i told him that's not the kinda three way I wanted but I guess ill try it. I went over there and at first it was pretty cool and everything was good and about halfway through my buddy told me to pullout and I thought he wanted to fuck her but he started sucking my dick. I started freaking out and went limp and ended everything yelling at him. He called me today telling me he's not gay and he was just caught up in the moment. What should I do? I don't know if I can even hangout with him anymore

suck his dick

>mfw you let him suck it
You are now officially gay.

I didn't let him he tricked me and i didn't know what was going on

Im not gay. I'm only into women

if a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one cock, he's not a bridge builder, he's a cock sucker

no mr spooder don't leave

Makes sense. He keeps telling me he is straight though

follow me son

one can be a cock sucker and still be straight

>but he started sucking my dick
oh no how terrible, what are you going to do? If you enjoyed it do it again, if you didn't, move on. What's the fucking problem faggot?

He did it with out asking me. He literally raped me. That's not cool. I'm not gay and he knows that. You can't just suck someone's dick without permission

No. I'm straight and have never wanted to suck a dick

you consented to the threesome. he doesn't need your consent for every action he makes during that threesome.

>You can't just suck someone's dick without permission
this is a quote for the ages

one does not have to desire sucking dick to be straight

Lol, a depressed faggot. It's just more entertaining because I don't care if you live or die because of your mental illness

The day OP became a fag.

see this You basically said yes to a sex with a woman and a man and you're suprised something sexual happened and you're saying he should've asked you first, are you retarded?

Oh man I can't stop laughing

Your lucky he didn't try to stick it in your butt lol. But it can't be that bad someone sucked your dick boo hoo

Hate to break it to you user, but your now a faggot

Yeah and traps arent gay.

Ayyyy lmao
That's fucked up but it made me chuckle.

>ITT: Homosexuals justifying each other's depraved behavior.

I'm not fucking gay

I don't want guys sucking it. Only women

what was the girls reaction to the whole situation?

No I only cared about the woman though

Yeah you are champ

She's known him longer than me and she said it wasn't the first time they've done this shit

It's not the end of the world man and it's not like it made you gay. He stuck your dick in his mouth not the other way around if you didn't like it just tell him I'm sure he will understand. Probably just miscommunication.

no I mean him sucking your dick and then you yelling.

She started covering herself and giving me weird looks and when i started yelling she left the room

Still you can't just do that

She didn't seem to care when he started blowing me

You were having sex with a male and female... Did you ask the girl "may I stick my penis in your vagina?"

yeah, you can faggot. you consented to the 3 way. the only reason you're acting so defensive is because you're questioning whether or not you actually enjoyed it and the only reason you started yelling is because you didnt want her to think you were gay, which you actually are. faggot.

If not you raped the girl from what you are saying.

well he's not gay, he's bisexual.
you got your dick sucked by a guy, that's not as gay as sucking a dick. a mouth is a mouth, not saying it isn't gay at all, because it is.
but stop the rape bullshit. he tried something and you didn't like it. you agreed to have sex with him and a third person. it was consensual. him trying to suck your dick is not rape.
just talk it out. he's a guy, just be blunt and don't be a pussy.

And either way even if you did like it it's fine nothing wrong with liking getting your dick sucked

I went soft

that must have been a solid 10 seconds at least that you have let him suck your cock. you could have just said "no, dude" when he targeted his head towards your dick

Oh, actually...

how the fuck did you not clear this shit out before you agreed to a mmf threesome? could have said upfront "hey, no gay stuff, right?"

I'm sorry I didn't think to tell my straight friend "no gay stuff"

Did you assume his sexuality because that's wrong

This is the gayest shit i have ever read. Op is a massive faggot

Go suck his dick then it cancels it out.

my best friend and I have often (drunkenly) talked about fucking some chick we'd pick up. and even though I know he's straight, I'd tell him, and me it be just jokingly, "yo, no ball-touch, don't look me in the eyes either, mate".
and you faggot didn't lay out your rules before it started, could've even made a joke about it, and now you're surprised that he sucked your cock. man, you just didn't like it. talk to him about how you felt, drink a beer and let it be.

This is why you don’t invite autists to your orgy.

Did you forget to say “no homo” before it started? That way you can still suck each other or rub balls while DPing and it’s not gay.

this.. OP wtf stop being so insecure about this

Tfw thats the penguin I share and nobody uses it till now