What is wrong with America these days...

What is wrong with America these days? People protest our government but have no idea what kind of change their protesting for, nor have the mental capacity to even argue without spitting and screaming.
We have deputies hiding from shooter, kids killing eachother in record numbers, public displays of homosexuality, and our elections are just popularity contests. 2020 we can look forward to Dwayne Johnson and Oprah being candidates.
Feminism attacks men, "freedom of speech" is oppressed by the same people who argue for it, mental illness is an alltime high, and angry police pulling the trigger on minor offenders.
Were socially accepting and praising druggies and junkies, making drugs more available, and all this ties to the aformentioned mental illness rise.

Will the world change to these view, will we change our own ways, or will we one day be nothing but a joke to society?

Liberalism

Its sad. As a 20 year old who considers the last two generations to be retarded, I feel like my country is infected with a disease.

It’s gonna end in a civil war.
Wether we like it or not thats how it’s gonna end and the conservatives are going to win in about a weeks time easy.
It’s time we de puss society

OP has shit opinions

Nah, how can a puss society de puss itself with revolution? No ones gonna pull a trigger on an officer or soldier in America, the government would be gentle in terms of not bombing or mass slaughtering us, but it would get shut down quick.

So do you faggot

F u spider

You go boy!

No u

I never knew the internet was this cruel.

I can tell by your occasional lapses in proper American English that you are not even an American.

Fuck off shill.

basically the KKK

I never said revolution against the government.
I mean revolution against the liberals.
The only thing that has even held us together for this long is the government and the people who wrote it’s doctrine before us (who came from a non pussed up society) the only reason we are still around today is because the rules from that time are still in place. The liberals are just slowly trying to change them

gett out of our threat buddy.

We need to bring Jesus back into schools. We used to pray before the national anthem. Not anymore. Atheism and Science have ruined our children's minds. Bring back prayer to school!

The western world pushed the world into modernization, now the western world will de progress itself into a bunch of raving animals no better than Africa. Ha, well, alittle better than Africa

nothing can save the human race anymore were done for.

Poo poo pee pee caw caw

Buy your own rocket.

Problem solved.

KEK
/thread

Rocketbuilder.com

My spiderman folder is monstrous. Might as well join the other user(s)

Atleast conservatives can spell

shut yo bitchass up this spiderman now

The govenment would still be in favor of the Liberals

You wot cunt? atleast i can mess you up if you act so "tough" to me irl

STFU

Yeah thats gay. Both liberalism and religion are cancer.
Science is fine until a bunch of retards graduate from a watered down university and start trying to push politically biased papers and call it “science”

>taking the bait

Meanwhile OP checking for the Raged liberals and got spiderman instead

I definitely agree that it will be civil war. The nation is too divided and our current world and form of government does not allow objective debate and people being open to ideas. The internet has created echo chambers for every conceivable ideology and people are too self absorbed, uneducated, and indifferent to see what's going on right in front of their eyes. The disenfranchised have been awakened to the fact that they are part of a caste system they didn't think existed. The ball has already started rolling, it's just a question of when the levee will break.

Then why are you all so mad and raiding this website?
We won the house, senate, and office.
Cry more

I wish everyone could be spiritual without being "religious"

Just cancer

Does anything matter anymore? Why don't we just have a nuclear winter it will solve all our problems

enter discord server ! 8gxsrc

Nobody is a part of a caste system faggot
If you work hard you’ll suceed in life

true religion is the STD of the world

I'm posting my opinions on this walking buttfuck we call America

>I definitely agree that it will be civil war.
Civil war has been going on for years. The media hasn't openly called it a civil war, but when, or if they do, it'll be official.

No, fuck you, faggot. IRC or nothing.

As an active member of anti fascism, you can shove your views OP. Scared of alittle progressionism? Scared to see your daughter love a girl, maybe your sons gay? Go to hell

Once a spammer. Always a spammer

HAHAHAHA look at civil wars going on in other countries, and then look at one of our "protests". Protesters threaten nothing except to annoy us to death

discord 8gxsrc

>8gxsrc
spam this dude with tank pics lol

Tell that to all the poor rural whites that have no education, no infrastructure other than a diner and Walmart in town, and no money available to move onward and upward. The only ticket out is by joining the military at 18, which is a shit gamble at best.

no

Open your eyes. There's much more going on then protests(which I wasn't even referring to).

Dwayne the Rock for president would be fucking amazing

Then leave america. We don’t want you and you don’t want us. Seems like a perfect match.
Oh thats right theres no other place you’d rather go gay boi
I guess its... the greatest place on earth

No it wouldn't. People are seriously fucking stupid as fuck in America. They'd vote Chackie Chan for president if it were allowed.

Shut up faggot

A true spammer will never listen to fag like you.

That hits pretty close to home, atleast I'm educated and make an average salary

Go to college. Even if its a community college and work your way up. We can all do it but only some people WANT to. And thats the difference between the rich and poor. The rich deserve it and the poor deserve it.
Get fucked

eat my ass

I will for 50$

no u

ban lifted, dont spam that shit i n my server

Did you not read my post? I love America, I love our history, I love our military, and I love my life and family. I DO however, feel like I'm slowly losing my country to minorities and faggots, you faggot

>deputies hiding from shooter
We don't provide the proper funding and training to LEOs.
>kids killing eachother in record numbers
Has been going on since the dawn of fucking time. Not even close to "record numbers."
>public displays of homosexuality
Yawn. Ever hear of Greece? How about Rome?
>elections are just popularity contests
When haven't they been?
>2020 we can look forward to Dwayne Johnson and Oprah being candidates.
Two words. Donald. Trump.
>Feminism attacks men
Yawn. Ever hear of the white feather campaign?
>"freedom of speech" is oppressed by the same people who argue for it
Of which both parties are guilty.
>mental illness is an alltime high
So many things wrong with this statement. Please elaborate.
>angry police pulling the trigger on minor offenders
Again, we don't provide the proper funding and training to LEOs
>Were socially accepting and praising druggies and junkies
Accepting? Yes. Praising? No.
>making drugs more available
As we should. Make them legal and tax the fuck out them. Prohibition doesn't work.
>all this ties to the aformentioned mental illness rise
wew lad

i won't

>I'm slowly losing my country to minorities
Yeah, 'tis true. I'm in the software industry, and no matter what, a black guy or women will NEVER be denied a job.

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Well whatever we disagreed on i can agree with you on that bad.
We need a fucking purge

Bud* not bad

Tbh it doesent feel any different in europe either...