help, I'm in love with pic related. How do I get a qt asian gf like her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRjhkfAth68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hold your phone up to a girl's face

got a phone, now I just need the girl

Get a tablet. Won't even need the girl.

>Calls Mom

you dont. cute asian girls dont give a flying fuck about a burger weeb who is a neet

I'm not a burger and I'm quitting glorious neethood in a few days, what now

the only way a asian girl would be into a white man would be that he is successful and good looking. they need a man who can provide for his family. they dont want someone that watch anime all days. they hate otaku for a good reason

By not being a creepy fucking weaboo who wants to date Asians because they remind you of anime.

This

the girl from OP's pic doesn't really look like your stereotypical yamato nadeshiko

surely there are no asian females who are easy going and like anime. That would be ridiculous

sure but im she the op girl is doing this because it easy money. a lot of loser would donate her money or pay her 1000$ just for a pic. just like streamer girl in white tank top who get thousands of dollars in donation every weeks. i dont understand how someone would give money to someone online just because she is cute. you need to be on an other level of beta for that

>sure but im she the op girl is doing this because it easy money
how do you know that? maybe it's just a random girl who took the photo for fun and uploaded on her insta or whatever. You know nothing about her and yet assume she did it for money

i know but 90% of the time it for the money. there is a large market for that

step 1. be asian

I've seen plenty asians dating white guys

t. britbong

THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.

Hey lads, whats the chance to me to have japanese gf?
(Ima 18yrs old slav)

shame we dont have Japanese girls around here. heck i have never seen one irl in my entire life. only chinese

depends. are you /fit/?

At least im not skinnyfat

then get swole, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=gRjhkfAth68