What's up /b? Im offering some dating/getting laid advice to my fellow anons

What's up /b? Im offering some dating/getting laid advice to my fellow anons.

Im not contesting to being some 10 out of 10 pick up artist but Ive learned a lot after everything Ive been through ie; How to deal with anxiety talking to women, meeting them, getting laid, cheating, jealousy, relationships, crazy bitches and psychology, finding the right one etc.. Hopefully it helps a few of you out.

Ask me anything

How do I get laid lol

A train leaves a station and travels north at a speed of 75mph. four hours later, a second train leaves on a parallel track and travels north at 175mph. how far from the station will they meet?

why aren't you posting the nude pics you get from snapchat

Easiest way for me so far has been online dating. There is kiterally an endless supply of women constantly cycling through tons of different sites. Ive mainly used tinder and pof.

>psychoLOGy

I dont use snapchat much but I have a shit ton of nudes. Ill post some if theyre on my phone and dont show face.

Fuck I dont know 600 miles out?

525 miles, good job getting Sup Forums to do your homework for you

underage b&

or never if you don't believe that you can traverse infinite regions of finite space

Op here just realized how stulid my answer was give me a sec

age,job and general strategy
I'm very interesed since I was a pua myself for 5 years

Yeah 525 @ the 7th hour for the first train.

first train

x=75*4+75*t

second train

x=175*t

now solve

75*4+75*t=175*t
300=100t meaning that they'll meet in 3 hours and in 175*3=525 miles

that is assuming no friction, since there is no data concerning mass or aerodynamics

35, general strat to get laid is pretty much putting myself out there and being myself but also pushing the right buttons and learning what each type of girl wants to hear/experience.

A lot of girls are down to just netflix and chill. Others dont want to get raped or whatever so they dont like meeting at the house first date. I usually grab dinner go for a hike then head back to one of our places to watch a movie "fuck"

how can the train keep going forward if there is no force pushing it (because cte velocity means 0 force)

you forgot to tell job, and that is the lamest strategy I've heard from a pua. I expected kino explanation, frame, escalation and critical moments
does it work for you? average lenght of your relationships and quality

Oh and I work as a handyman and do construction. Making about 40 an hour right now.

Forget the money for a second though. Ie got my dick wet even with 12 dollars to my name. Its not as easy as being able to take them on a proper date but totally doable. Now maintaining a relationship with no money, not so fucking easy. Girls tend to be emotional and being broke as fuck and having problems doesnt get their pussys wet in the long term.

I said I'm not a pua. Just sharing what Ive learned with anons.

my apologies gentleman, I got ahead of myself
I've learnt that a constant flux of money is important for keeping women. What traits are the most useful to avoid the worst part of women? (anxiety, emotion craving, unestable behaviour, dependence and narcissism)

how do i meet a cute trap bf or shemale ready to fucc my boipucci

As far as dating goes you need to pay attention to red flags. Find a girl whos a farmers daughter, has a nerdy side or raised with brothers. Basically any girl who was raised with some moral compass and the mindset to not follow her emotions around is key.

When its just fucking I deal with quantity. I just keep collecting fuck buddies and ex gfs. Chicks get salty about shit but if youre so busy working and fucking other broads that you forget about them and dont start a bunch of dialogue they often come back later when they need a night with you. Or you can hit them up and they should have healed by then.

Emotional girls are awesome fucks when they're happy or angry and horny lol. Patience and manipulation are pretty good strats. The best thing for me has been realizing there are so many out there I can do whatever the fuck I want. Then its easy to put off that vibe with them.

so you just ignore them when they become bullshit incarnate and you fuck them when they're horny

How do I get to know more girls who are viable dating (not just fucking) material?

Exactly. Although sometimes Ill feed theyre egos or make them feel good since I just want to fuck them. In a relationship I would never pat them on the back for being shitty. Make them feel better and reroute them maybe. But let them be total cunts.. bad investment if you like wearing your pants.

Say youre out walking with your girl, how do you prime her up to get horny and want to bang on the spot, so to speak.

Being social and having free time helps. Ive had a small amount of luck just throwing out my # randomly but I think starting a dialogue stopping by a few times and knowing them helps a hell of a lot. Personally I hink the best way is to sift through dating sites that arnt completely filled with nasty people like match.com instead of pof. Key is to not settle for the crazy bitches you snag. Or the ones who like to get drunk every weekend etc..

Aside from that clubs can be great. Meet people playing a sport or something youre both into. And trust me this hrlps a lot by getting rid of the super unhealthy bitches who want to eat your soul and always feel like shit so always lash out.

#1 have the right gf. A prude will always take work and resist. But if thats what you decide to put up with basically understand the human body. If shes into you and respects you she wants compliments. She needs to be physically in good shape but also a little rest and to have her mind off negative shit. An 18 yr old chick is so fucking prime though all she needs is not to be a prude and you can do what ever you want.

Ill just proposition a girl to fuck somewhere discreet ona hike or like grab her ass kiss her neck bite her ear a litle breath into it hot and slow and be like I want to fuck you right here right now tell her you want to not get caught but almost getting caught turns you on.

Hmmm, okay. I am already in a student sorority so maybe that helps. It's just difficult to really get to know them well enough because usually I hang out with my guy friends more.

Yeah time is def a thing. I get overwhelmed working so much and getting exhausted that I forget to call chicks or cant nake time for a date. Eventually I get shit together and Im all about girls for a while. Right now I think Ive found a really good one so its weird having my phone blow up less because I havnt been putting the time in with chicks. But thats my choice on this one. Im going to see wgere this goes. She hasnt given me any red flags so far.

What about anxiety talking to women you're into, and just not really knowing what to say to them.

How do I start conversation? Once it gets going I can keep it going but I can never start one without sperging out

Not surprising that all the underage fags that spout "deus vult" are kids that own anime pillows

I still get anxiety beause of health stress whatever but much less than before. Years back in the darkest part of my life I lost my business, my money, was trying depression pills and felt worse, had to go to jail as basically a total foul bachelor b tard who lost his confidence, strength etc.. I just went all determination. Starte by paying more attention to style, working out, organizing my life. I realized its an every day thing and you have to strive to be your best no matter what. If you fuck up fix it again. Be relentless. But be smart and learn whats holding you back and how happy people live. And share in that.

So when I started looking better with my clothes, had a better body, had more to be happy about with my new work etc. It helped a lot bexause I had less to be self concious about. The real ticket thouh was dating sites and going out again despite my anxiety. It gets easier and easier. You just keep going on dates. Keep going out to dinner, keep doing fun things. Might not cure yoyr health or anxiety completely but damn does it help. Girls dont phase me at all now and I used to totally get the shakes lol

how do I get a weeb slut to fuck in cosplay

Sometimes shits like that. Just practice. If youre talking about meeting some random and starting convo that can be nerve wracking. But if you did it every day youd def get good at it and start to enjoy it. I think youre better off doing online for now and working on yourself. Its not an easy way for a lot of people. But basically just talk about anything and try to have fun. Ask her questions about her life like so have any brothers or sisters? Favorite food? What do you want to do later, how was your day? Then once its going its easy.

Well I dont like that she treats yoy like a kid but maybe you just feel the age gap?

I would strongly consider the fact that she will gain weight and her healt will continue to decline and if you guys work out you may lose her early or end up with a really bitter gf.

Totally up to you bro. I think I would pass myself. But I dont know. Im not totally against it.

You ask her when youve been teasing her and rubbing her pussy. You bring it up when shes happy and flirty. And you find wear to get costumes and keep up with it every so often. Dont bombard her but you know be somewhat consistant.

How do you approach a girl in a club that's with her friends? Done it a few times and they always put on the 'im not a slut shield.' to show their friends they don't get picked up that easy. It's hard to enter the group in a 'seemingly accidental reason' for them. I've learned that sometimes it helps to talk to a friend of the girl I actually want, and asking if she's single or something or making her laugh first

How do I please a sadist

bump

not op but pua

you target the ugliest girl in the group, and ignore the objective, then you kind of make every girl interested in you, then you isolate your target with tactic, then you game her

real example: 1 boy and 3 girls

Because there is a dude, I ask him if he can help me, but I make clear that I'll be leaving soon. After the initial question a woman intervenes and I immediately opose her point of view, but then ask a second one about it. Now I've sparked a conversation. I ignore my target
Next I try to derive the conversation towards personal field, until the dude says that he and his relative is with two friends (so two of the group are family), I take advantage of that and focus in that, now I'm part of the group because we're talking about intimate things
Then my target tells a bad joke or something because she wants attention, I honestly don't care, the point is that she fucks up (or I make her look like she fucked up), then I tell everyone that I'll be speaking about that in private with her for a second
5 minutes of gaming and she's interested, I just have to make her feel comfortable and interested, and return to the group, and manage to be cool with everyone before I move. That way they'll give me means of contacting them, specially my target. It is important not to rush anything, practice will make you aware of how the interaction is going

Are her friends just as attractive? Or are they like 8s where shes a 9 or something because it could be youre just going a little out of your league which would be less results and more work.

Also ths is kind of a thing you should expect. Its why people have wing men. You can open doors by being in a larger group. I think what youre doing is already pretty advanced just keep working on it or ditch picking up chicks at the club scene.

I have plenty of friends that are girls, but as soon a I start to get interested in someone we usually end up drifting apart. I don't know what I do wrong, or if I just get awkward around them.

Op here. That was fucking inspirational. I need to read up on this shit.

it isn't difficult, but it is difficult to be fluid and not make mistakes

By being as fucked up as they are while still being attractive and dealing with all their stupid shit.

I would thrive at that. Its what I do. Adhd ftw ;)

details are the most important thing, a smile and a good stare is 75% of a good impression, and 20% is a good perfume and fit but elegant clothes

godspeed, ask me anything (the irony) if you want

(You)
Got any tips for craigslist

Thanks bro, will try this tomorrow. Do you have any good lines of asking contact info of the girl and leaving the group? Like 'Im going back to my friends now but I'd like to get your number you seem like a fun bunch to hang out with' or something?
It differs from time to time, I do try the hotter ones earlier in the evening because then they will not have been approached too much by other dudes who may have been annoyingly drunk so she tells you to f off immediately, and Thanks for the advice I'll try to bring a mate sometime. Do you have any stories of picking up chicks in situations that don't frequently happen for picking up chicks? Like meeting a girl when just asking road directions or something?

Haha. Yeah the more confident Ive become and the moe practice Ive had kind of evolves to this point. Id actually just like to know if theres a way to meet puas as wingmen and go out on the town together trying shit out.

Yeah, fuck craigslist. Its foul as fuck unless youre looking to get aids or have a giant bull dick wanting to do threesomes and cuck shit.... and still get aids.

How do i destroy someones life

Samefags

I'll give you a very, very good advice

asking for the phone is as difficult as you make it to be, so I'll give you the easy way and the hard way, but regardless, there is a specially important detail that you'll do:

easy way (beginner style)

while chatting her in isolation (you and her alone, remember), and making sure she has no eye contact with the group (you position yourself against the group, so she is facing you) you just talk about hobbiesand such, and after a bit, tell her how awesome it would be to spend some time together, see her reaction. If everything is going alright, she'll be positive, then cool, give her your phone and tell her to write her phone, and explain her that you'll make a call and now she'll have your number. Now you both have phones. DO NOT LEAVE NOW, keep chatting and make her comfortable again, avoid the issue of the phone and act natural, and just reinforce her with her hobbies. that's it
if you don't see a positive reaction, you do the same but only when you return to the group, and then do the same but with other girl, usually the ugly one... then the whole group will do it, and you'll have her phone number the same way by social pressure

the most important thing is that YOU give her the phone, YOU tell her to write the number (in fact you don't even tell her "give me your phone", you don't need to say anything, she'll understand it and you'll comunicate it without saying it), and SHE won't be able to give a fake number, because that way she'll be caught in that same instant. Also, that way she can add you in that moment, and then moment you use that phone number she won't have to remember who you are, but instead, read it in the phone

hard way... you just make her so interested that she'll ask for it, usually happens when you isolated her. It's not so difficult but it takes a bit more practice, because you'll have to mnow how to manage a conversation at this point and how to harness interest and such

Fuck this manipulative shit

T. Numale soyboy bugman on suicide watch because he couldn't get any pussy boohoooo

oh you mad?

Sad excuse, faggot without moral compass

Conviction, tact and undying hatred. First thing would be to consider if they actually deserve it or if youre just a salty bitch. But if they do... you can catfish nudes and on public wifi with a throwaway comp put themwherever you like.. you can invest more time by actually getting dynamic enough and patient enough to make parties cheat on eachother online, admit fucked up shit then post to the other person. You can sabotage their work place in similar ways. Fuck with their vehicles find descreet ways to ruin their days and spread rumors..... just dont get caught. You could also straight up frame them. Just know if youre too obvious you may ruinsome avenues for destruction.

Godspeed

It's not an excuse, I just hate that this is how the world works

you know what? I know who I am, I know what I'll bring to a relatioonship and how I'll improve her life, so if I have to be smarter about my tactics in order to give her a good relationship, so be it. For me it's much more important that she doesn't end up with an idiot who will be an awful experience in her life, but you can stay mad

Whatever you say
Op here btw

Yeah planning on planting some pizza in this faggots place but idk if feds will respond

Gotta run ty

I'm not mad about you, try to understand

Thanks user very sound advice indeed, saved this, GL on future chicks!

then you can ask me anything about game, I'll gladly respond as long as you're good willed towards women and men. these techniques are proven to work, but they won't make you a pussy destroyer, they'll only give you a chance to expose yourself to the dating market, and see if they are interested

no problem! godspeed and ask me anything you want to know, I'm happily married and the only woman I need is already with me, but thanks for the offer anyway XD

Isn't there just natural ways to meet women these days like people did going to church and their societal groups in the past? Or is that long gone in a modern world.

How do I hook up with a trap?

Its just a part of the world. Not everyone goes all scientific in picking up chicks. Some do it with intuition. And others stay home eat burritos and watch movies. Somemeet in church. Pick your path user the world is full of options. And being real or just natural n the monent is certainly an option.

What did he do. That sounds overboard.

parks, hobby places and such, AVOID THE NIGHT SCENE AT ALL COST, it's a trap

In fact, there's no "dating place", you see a girl you like, you aproach and talk with her, it's that simple ("excuse me, do you happen to know how the dishwasher works? last night I tried to wash my pajamas but I made something wrong" (playful) / "excuse me, I only have a moment but I really need some advice, a friend of mine is celebrating an achievement in an hour and I don't know what kind of present he/she would like, what do you think?" (when she's busy or you want to start neutral) / "hey hi, you instantly picked my attention, do you live near?" (when there's already a bit of interest) / "hey hi, I need a femenine point of view, a friend of mine thinks women cheat more than men, is that so?" (another neutral one))

parks, shopping places, monuments and touristic places, near rivers and coasts, and hobby places are where most people will be, meaning that's where women are likely to be. On first approach, never stay more than 30 minutes, and try to isolate her in the first 5 minutes (if she is in a group) and get a contact in the next 5 miinutes

Haha good for you man, and thanks for taking the time!
Any tips to increase your fluency, or do you have some things that work most of the time?especially in the start of the conversation or 'reason to enter the group' , Like is this where the cool people hang out? yeah Ah then I'm good here and then make a joke about one of the girls being really cool or something.. I know sometimes it just doesn't work entering the group but I feel like I fail more then I should. Maybe I need a cool story that's always relevant? I also just got a really good perfume that some chicks I know like and I'll try to work on the smile.
My target age group is 20-24 btw.

the tracks are parallel they never meet. that's my guess anyway

I was really close to one girl but we had a falling out. she started talking to me again but it feels different. will we ever be close again?

They meet in parallel you tard.

It definitely could be. But she clearly lost that feeling and thats ok. What was your falling out? And how do you two know eachother. Give me some context.

see I'll elaborate:

the reason why you avoid the night scene is because:

- too loud places don't allow chat, and you need chat, it'll give you information and it'll allow you to game
- it's a win-win or lose-lose, hipersexualized places will make girls reactive, wich means that the 10/10 chad will easely score, and the rest will easely get ignored
- good dance skills are required
- groups are tight, women will NEVER go alone and they'll see anyone foreign as an annoying piece of shit initially (remember, hiperreactive)
- music is shit, people is usually shit, logistics can be a lot there and can help but that's way too much investment for my liking

now, details that I've already said but are important

- if you see that she isn't thrilled by your first impression SET A TIME LIMIT ("I only have a moment,..." / "just a minute of your time,...")
- the moment you make the "other part" speak freely about something subjective, is the moment where you've managed to make a conversation... everything before that HAS to be a mean to reach that end
- approach can be as difficult as you want, that's called exposure, examples ("those hips drive me nuts, did you show up just to make me adore you?" (high exposure needs high interest, or else you'll get rejected) / "excuse me, I just need a bit of help, it'll be quick: a friend of mine caught her girlfriend cheating on him, but he doesn't know how to speak about it with her, would it be a good idea to just tell it when she is in the group or she'll feel threatened by 4-5 guys?" (medium exposure, you've already made a conversation because she's talking about a personal opinion, but it's kind of a shock if she isn't that interested) / "excuse me, do you know where can I have a good time with my friends? I'm about to meet them in an hour but we still don't know where to go" (as low exposure as I would go)
- too high exposure ("wanna fuck?") or too low ("care to tell me what time is it?") won't work

they meet, but don't collide... knowing at what point do they meet is the question, not at what point do they collide

the dating scheme is:

approach ---> conversation ---> isolation and game ---> 1st date ---> n dates until kiss ---> sex

approach needs to be as innocent as possible, keeping distance, trying the hardest to make her comfortable (and the group) and not exposing yourself... you have to desperately reach conversation as soon as possible

conversation is where the group starts to accept you, and game begins. you'll have to play a game of no exposure + interest, so you can isolate and consolidate your position inside the group

isolation is where you make her want to see you again, if you are skilled then you can go for the kiss but it's highly risky and difficult. Instead, work towards a date and see how much is she interested in you, what are her weak points, what will your strategy be...

first date can be with the group, but ideally only with her, you'll have to start gaming her in order to make her be interested in you relationship-wise... this is where you don't show your hand, but you do expose yourself (if she ask you if you are interested in her as a relationsip, you use humor to divert atention and "kind of tell her that yes, you do")

the rest of the dating is between you and her, and the kiss is pretty easy, just use the "look her to the eye, look her to the other eye, look her to the mouth, smile, kiss" technique, you can speak about "how much you've discovered (1 eye) about her, and that she is trully (2 eye) an outstanding company, in fact, (mouth) you just want to... (kiss)"... this part is where harnessing interest and sexual tension is very important, as well as being active and interesting, mystery and boldness is the key

sex will arrive soon if you game correctly, just don't pressure it

forgot to say, physical contact during dates is VERY important

>meeting them, getting laid
In this i need some advice, bitches in tinder don't wanna answer me and i have never gotten sex from anyone else than this barely fuckable tinder slut

i look like an 7/10 metalhead

we became really close friends and i helped her with some of her personal issues but i became depressed for a while so she told me she'd still care about me but wouldn't speak to me. bout a month passes and she started going out of her way to see me and talk to me. I'm not a normal Sup Forumstard so I hold up my end of the conversation but it feels different in a way i cant describe.

>Find a girl whos a farmers daughter, has a nerdy side or raised with brothers. Basically any girl who was raised with some moral compass and the mindset to not follow her emotions around is key.
This is very bad advice, find any fucking girl you can get your dick up with and goes thru with your bullshit.

IMO face to face is easier if you get your confidence up cos the bitch cant just ignore your messages

>Because there is a dude, I ask him if he can help me, but I make clear that I'll be leaving soon. After the initial question a woman intervenes and I immediately opose her point of view, but then ask a second one about it.
You do what? Ask help about what?

>then I tell everyone that I'll be speaking about that in private with her for a second
this is the part people would assume im a fucking creepy rapist

I already gave a lot of examples, read my posts

not if you do it correctly, just make everyone comfortable around you, that's your job until you isolate her... besides if conversation is fluid, they aren't thinking you're a rapist, they just weoclmed you as their new friend

thanks for the great advice user, saved it all! I've should have known the look in one eye, then the other technique years ago lol.

rememner, when in doubt...

condifent smile, condifent stare, confident voice... that's all you need to do, keep it simple... in case you fuck up, be playful and use humour

Probably ditch the metalhead thing.

Sounds all friendzoned as fuck

Thats exactly why this is good advice (for a relationship) these girls have patience and work for things

last piece of advice that I haven't told yet

- physical contact (kino) is very, very important, for both women and men, learn to use it well along with posture
- give her positive, don't give her negative, it's a universal rule
- when escalating (phone, contact, kiss, sex...) NEVER EVER leave the moment you did it, instead, stay more time chatting and relaxating everything... it'll naturalize everything and won't make you a dick
- information is everything, she'll tell you everything you need to know, but you'll have to listen to her
- weak points are insecurities, little subtle things she does when she lies, opinions and biases, etc... pay atention
- it is way more important to not do a mistake than to do everything A+, focus on that, make everything simple yet no mistakes
- a great dating place is a park or a shopping place, bad places are restaurants (she'll be embarrased), anywhere where music is loud (cinema or disco), anywhere where you aren't alne with her (friends place), anywhere with kids...
- online dating won't work, it's even worse than night scene, you'll find one girl in 1000 tries, and she won't be ever worth it in the first place
- mystery is a great form of attraction, shy guys have an advantage, but you need to game else it won't work
- preselection: photos and videos with you among other people, specially hot girls, make you attractive. period
- being sexual is good, but you need to be skilled, learn your style and become experienced
- never, ever, admit you are a friend... else you get friendzoned
- bettering yourself = improving chances of being attractive, so always work on yourself
- looks are 60%, conversation and attitude is 35%, the rest is opportunity and skill... 30 yo or older, 20% is looks, 45% is having a stable job, 30% is having a house and a car, the rest is conversation

Yeah ghosting sucks and competition is high plus not everyone logs in all the time

>logs