If we've got a minimum wage, why don't we have a maximum wage?

If we've got a minimum wage, why don't we have a maximum wage?

>Own billion dollar company, can't make more than 10 million a year, lay off all my workers after a month each year and take a 11 month vacation since I can't make more money.

because people who have real jobs work on salaries, commissions, contracts and other shit, as opposed to an hourly wage.

We shouldn't have any of them

>not a bad idea

(You)

Laws are made by the rich to pacify the poor. The rich will never constrain themselves with the law, but are content to throw you a bone.

>minimum wage
it does 0 good
getting rid of it will benefit everyone

That's the attitude and mindset of a piece of shit. The proper term is "psychopath" but "narcissist" is also close enough. Get over yourself

Other firms form and steal your entire market share. When you try to re-open they've captured your former customers and workers leaving you with nothing.

People dont get rich on wages

>if we dont give into there demands they'll move to china or stop make money for themselves
Have you learnt nothing from Trump or Hitler?
The nation and the race is all that matters.

>See French Revolution for why throwing bones is a good idea.

Because you get taxed more the more you make. Why would the government set up laws that would restrict successful businesses from expanding and increasing their own taxes?

>Implying other firms will work for free
>Implying a monopoly is a good things
>Implying I couldn't just make my 10 mill and sell products at next to no profit and put them all out of business, selling at next to no profit does not negatively impact you since you are not allowed to have the money since you already made 10 mill

If we have a minimum drinking age, why don't we have a maximum drinking age?

Because the people that actually spend money instead of putting it in offshore accounts arent the super rich and because it would mean less welfare for the in work poor.

>0 good
>implying decreasing crime is not "good"
>Implying that the exploitation and suffering that workers went through before it was invented, and what is going on now in the developing world, is good.

when people get really poor they look for other solutions to make money or get what they need, such as stealing.

So being paid 0.25 cents p/h is a good thing?

Minimum wage is to avoid social darwinism so that the skill less citizens with nothing to add to society don't die

Maximum wage would punish those with the most to offer civilization

>minimum wage decreases crime
how
if your labor is only worth .25 cents per hour then yes. are you suggesting that labor worth only .25 cents per hour should be paid minimum wage instead?
because no one would do that. therefore that job will not exist.

You damn right, if gas cost 3 cents a gallon. If gas cost $2 a gallon then quit your job and get another one or move.

Not before converting to a gold backed dollar.

I don't think you understand the value of minimum wage.

Minimum wage = MINIMUM value of 1 unit of labor.

Because people commit crimes such as theft (mostly) because they are poor and want/need things they can't afford. Haven't you noticed that richer areas/countries generally have less crime than poor ones?

if people have more money then they're not going to steal/rob 90% of the time

>citizens with nothing to add to society don't die
>We dont need builder or ditch diggers
>social darwinism
>says the rich jew
If they are white and not mentally disable then i dont see the problem
Are you saying a rich nigger is better than a white family?

There's only gonna be one wage in a few decades. Bernie is just the tip of the iceberg