Why doesn't Norway get more hate for the Sami and Celtic holocausts?

Why doesn't Norway get more hate for the Sami and Celtic holocausts?

well i'm sure it pales in comparison to what portugal did in africa

so if you guys are getting shit for that i can't imagine what the eu jew niggers will do to us

Because nobody know of it

What's the thing with the Celts? Vikings?

Yes

THE ALTA DAM NEVER HAPPENED

Holocausts usually don't lead to alliances and intermarriages.

the sami have always been dicks to everyone else though

why do you think that russians, swedes, norwegians and finns have tried to eradicate them independently?

wasn't that like 1000 years ago though?

Why don't the victims of all genocide get more hate for being weak and disgusting and letting their families be executed.

It's all your fault, victims.

How the hell is reindeer herding being a dick? Are you seriously trying to say "well they started it"

>the sami have always been oppressed, peaceful reindeer herders
epic

m8 are you saying that all genocides are therefore a test of the victims strength and ability to commit genocide against their attackers?

Enlighten me Aaaaaaabel

Celts are ginger cunts, that's why. The niggers of Europe.

Gingers deserve their contemporary social low step.

Maybe, I don't know. There's no philosophy in this, I just hate victims.

Why should anybody be hated for things that others did in their country years ago?

So if I found your loved ones, beat the shit out of them with a stick and then pissed on their bloody, broken bodies, all you would have for them is contempt?

Think before you post user; not being able to feel empathy/sympathy is a sure sign of being an autist and that would make you part of the 90% of autists that makes up this board.

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but you're just like your Irish Celtic neighbors. Very little genetic difference.

Do you remember Canada apologizing for turning away a ship in the year 1914?

How pointless. Surely there are more pressing issues.

I'm right.