Would you fuck this chick?

Would you fuck this chick?
How and why?

Be honest / detailed.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video19055989/hot_british_girl_with_glasses_cums_hard_with_hitachi_-tinycam.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck yes

God yes. Those hips.

Any more?

I'd fuck her with my penis.

>implying I'm not high test, where 40lbs+ overweight is a requirement for women, for me to find them attractive

Yeah?

What?

Nice shape but trashy tattoos are deal breakers.

>
would fuck the hell out of her, lots of rimming involved.

can we see some buttcheeks?

You and I both comrade. I used to like skinny young things now I take steroids I want to fuck every mom and wide hipped girl I see

Stupid evolution

Yup.

Moar ass please...

>Would you fuck this chick?
>How and why?
Fuck yeah!
I would turn her every which way but loose, depending on what she likes and my mood.
Why? Because I fucking LOVE big strong girlz!

thanks, lovely arsehole as I thought

Classic! Goddess! Now lay back, darling...

Just me or does her head seem weirdly shaped/too small for her body?

Nope, too chunky.

You think she's big?

Really?

Just you

Iunno maybe it's just her hair.

God I want to fuck her so bad. I would destroy this fat slut. Pin her down and make her cum harder than she ever has before.

I would fuck just about any chick if no one was going to find out. what do I care.

>You think she's big?
Big boned and wide hips. Big enough for a lush luxury fuck. Strong enough to fuck back. I like sex to look and feel like MMA ground work.

I feel so... SO sad for overweight women who have flat ass & chest. What I notice in fat voluptuous women, many tell me they were former athletes in middle/high school or college. My bro science mind tells me that fat like to be accumulated in their chest/thighs/ass when they start gaining weight (compared absolutely inactive, lifelong sedentary gals that are fat, but flat).
t.former track & field, now lifter

Post moar, all will do. I'd tap that shit, many times. First i'd make her suck me hard, and then i'd ram it from behind first.

This

any spread pussy pics?

geez, thanks... what perfect skin she has.

no.....way to massive for me and my small white penis

1. Man the harpoons
2. Ugly
3. Too many tattoos

I mean I have a healthy 6 inches but you need at least 9", maybe 10" to have any effect on a woman that huge & massive...man body

god those stupid fucking tattoos are fucking stupid

mate, I'd be happy just by having that arse sitting on my face

brother...you would suffocate, maybe die with that massive, big boned, hefty motherfucker on your face

You think she's that fat?

all these pictures are small sections of the whole person. these small, thumbnail pictures are maybe sexy to some people but it's pretty obvious that she is a fucking monster, bigger than a small car....yea sure a little cleavage looks sexy when hidden behind a giant flannel bedspread (shirt)...and the face looks sexy for facebook but not in real life. I guarantee irl the cottage cheeze overwhelms everything else...and the massive mounds of fat you have to get around to handle this beast will make your cock soft..by the time you find the wet spot.

jesus christ how does that pole stay up?

I've tried before, and was totally worth it. Had a slampiggy American girlfriend before, and trust me she loved having her fanny eaten and her arse tongued.

yea because slam piggy has never had her fat piggy ass eaten before. If I was a disgusting beast and once in 10 years someone wanted to eat my neglected taint strip out I would cum double too...

look at that FAT mound....I mean you are wasting 3 inches of dick just getting past the fucking layers of fat

Pretty face kinda....that's it she is too thick and small tits. Basically trailer park preggo waiting to happen.

no because she's got stupid tattoos all over the place.

>Tattoos
>Doesn't smile in pictures
>Obese

Nah.

No. My dick isn't a deep core drill.

My dick qualifies as one.
big and thick

Kek

ghey af

all you've gotta do is pull the skin up a bit, the fat will come with eat... there! a brand-new skinny fanny for you!

more, good sir?

No I wouldn't fuck her, but I'd definitely blast her face with my hot piss.

virgin detected

Wtf is wrong with her junk? The clit looks eerily far away from her hole. Gross/10

Any videos?

id like her to peg me

xvideos.com/video19055989/hot_british_girl_with_glasses_cums_hard_with_hitachi_-tinycam.org

Is ruin my life for a thick overweight bitch with perfect fat storing genetics.. like most to her ass/tits/hips/legs

Just pin down and unload inside until she's preggo nonstop

If she ha all the shitty tattoos lasered off, then yes.