This thought just crossed my mind...

This thought just crossed my mind. Women are notorious for false rape accusations for stupidest reasons: want pity from friends so they won't leave etc. etc. How many of ME TOO claims would you assume are false?

There's that one dude that tay-tay claims grabbed his ass in a photoshoot and the whole thing was really sketchy. Not to mention it happened after tay-tay was criticized publicly for not facing her opinion on Me Too movement...

here pic if you have been living no-where near a rock but simply have a life outside of youtube

"facing her opinion", meant to say voicing...

tay-tay's accusation was WAY before the #metoo movement. no one supported her at the trial.

I think 100% of the women who make their accusations on social media, and never go to the police to file a report are making it up for publicity. Of the ones who go to the police I think about half are making it up. If they wait decades to come forward they are also 100% making it up.

>assume are false?

it depends what you mean by 'false'. Many of the Metoo claims may be true but meaningless. Such as claims of males talking about sex in the workplace or asking a woman for a date. The term sexual misconduct has been conveniently expanded to mean *any* male behavior that can be claimed to be sexually motivated that somebody with a vagina wants to complain about. MeeToo is clearly a power grab and an effort to start a gender war , women have fired the first shot but we're still waiting for the response.

ah, ok, i dunno where i got that from

Do you think we will see more Elliot Rodgers because of this?

what was funny to me was that britney spear's bodyguard whos dick shed be grabbing and trying to force him into participating into her orgies, 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% change that a woman could get her career destroyed for anything but kidfucking...

aside from you? i mean, who the fuck would know his name unless kindred spirit?

She complained immediately

no more likely many lawsuits as well as new workplace regulations that women aren't going to like.

I'm against violence. I would never hurt someone else for political reasons. I am very likely to kill myself though, and recently signed up for a firearms class here in Canada so I can get a shotty. I've been thinking about doing it every day for 8 years now and I think I've almost worked up the courage to pull the trigger.

We’re just busy working and paying the bills. Just like the race bullshit, we will keep plodding along until more than half of us are forced to act.

not when it happened
he was approached by her body guard much later
it seems like they had taken a look at that pic and thought hey that's useful

Use a knife, jesus just get on with it if that’s your plan. Why fuck up someone else’s property with your brains. Do you have any idea what that does to resale?

well beta is a beta
whether u kill others for refusing to leave the library or just do emo shit

Obviously I'll be doing it in my car moron. Knife = 4% success rate. Shotty = 97%.

Go fuck yourself faggot.

women don't want to be seen as sex objects

but they are

98% of them would be my guess.
Either didn't happen or they were okay with doing it to advance their career. If a whore has sex for money, she's not a victim.

lmao these kids. Yall are great. Stay lonely.

thats what i thought when most of cosby accusers opened their cum filled mouthes

She complained to the radio station boss immediately and let it go. There would not have been a shitstorm except they fired the guy and he sued her. Thats when the pic came into evidence

this, there are so many accounts of women taking a lot of stuff from the men they're complaining about

there was one about mohammed al fyed (owner of Harrods, rich arabic dude), where a 17 year old girl kept meeting him and he'd give her "handfuls of £50 notes" and "one afternoon he gave me £500 to have tea with him" and "it made me feel uncomfortable"

he eventually did escalate into asking her about sex but she still kept taking the money, and he did end up groping her

but she's also complicit in the situation by seeing how far she could take it without putting out

The thing about women is that they claim they don't want to be sex objects, but they clearly do. They want to be used like objects during sex, and even during work, when they complain the most about being "harassed" ie. spoken to by a white man, they wear high heels, layers of make up, push up bras, cleavage, and done up hair. All of these things are giving signals to men like they are screaming "LOOK AT ME! COME FUCK ME! I NEED A DICK." Men are expected to not act on any of this, and not even ask a woman out for coffee. Just doing this can cause you to lose our job, and god forbid if you owe another woman child support or alimony and you are now unable to pay, you will be locked up in prison for the rest of your life.

What a sad state of affairs we are living in.

>the guy and he sued her.

that turned into a lucky break for her. His suit was total bullshit which had zero chance of winning but it was publicity gold at the perfect time for team taylor. Sometimes I suspect he was secretly working with them but I don't know if that would have been legal.

If Mike Tyson asked me up to his hotel room at 2am I would expect nothing less than coal sausage up my ass.
Apparently the bimbo thought he just wanted tea and crumpets

that shit is to bait real men, not u
women want someone who murders them and their next bf after they leave him after 3 years of domestic violence

Without men like me to work in the trades society would crumble. Men like me keep the world running.

>What a sad state of affairs we are living in.

yes the current situation is too one sided with women screeching at anybody who suggests their behavior must change while they claim the right to flirt with and fuck anybody they please and also label any 'unwelcome' male attention 'sexual misconduct'. Women need to do their part to de-sexualize the workplace and no they cant fuck the boss if they feel like it.

Around 4-8% of rape accusations are false according to reputable statistics and data. You're just stuck in the false accusations hysteria crowd who have been screaming for centuries, but now their screeching is relevant because that stupid hashtag became popularised.

Sounds like you're going for a feelings > facts approach. Great. Have fun with your misplaced paranoia.

how often do you think about this?

I’m also curious about this

That is rape accusations that are proven to be false by investigators. Plenty of men go free because there wasn't enough evidence to convict. That number does no factor into the 4-8% number. Also you have to account for the percentage of men who are convicted on no evidence, and are innocent. 8% is incredibly low. The true number is much closer to 25%. And this is for rape that is reported to the police. If you have massive financial benefits to making a baseless accusation over twitter that will ruin a man's life because he was mean to you once then you will be much more likely to make it up. Probably at least 50% of accusations made over social media and to the press only are totally fabricated.

Often enough. But not too often as to be disturbing

The 8% statistic didn't just include those which were proven false, it includes cases which were 'unfounded'.

The 25% was based on individual officers' opinions on whether it looked like a rape happened or not, making it extremely dubious given police have been historically shit at dealing with rape victims.

Furthermore, there are many actual rapes which aren't reported (most of them). So going 'hurr durr false accusations aren't reported to the police' is an incredibly weak defense, because actual rapes are also very under-reported,

You're just another case of feelings > facts. It's between 2%-8%. A few studies put the ceiling at 10%, so if it might placate you I can stick the ceiling there.

You can stay hysterical, or you can look at actual, reputable data and construct an informed point of view.

Women who don't go to the police when they were raped, and decide that they were raped for social brownie points weeks / months / years later were not raped. If you don't go to the police, you weren't raped.

Police actually take rape very seriously. This idea that police always side with the accused and will treat the victim like garbage is a feminist myth. The police will do everything in their power to find the accuser and charge him. They will even ignore evidence proving the accused innocent. This is what happened in the UK recently where they had to overturn a whole bunch of convictions.

It is kind of weird that feminists promote this myth, because in my opinion, this makes women less likely to come forward. If they believe that the police will call them liars and treat them like shit they are more likely to stay silent. This feminist myth actually helps real rapists. I think it might be because most police are men, and their hatred of men trumps their female logic.

Lmao, don't venture into the real world. You'll be shocked with the prevalence of crime in all areas that never comes to police involvement.

>It is kind of weird that feminists promote this myth

feminists promoting a myth as an attempted power grab?

it cannot be

There’s literally zero reason she would lie about that. The guy is just a drunken alpha.

>Police actually take rape very seriously

Most MeToos aren't rape accusations. In fact most of them aren't even criminal acts and have no standard of evidence or proof. So the number of false accusations is much higher. The girls who cried wolf.

They tend to side more with the victim when it's stranger rape (which is the type of rape with the highest level of rape accusations) but become more suspicious the less 'perfect' the rape crime.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some overzealous action here (Occidental College had a terrible track record in their treatment of rape victims, so one year they swung completely in the other direction and faced a huge amount of criticism for it).

I would agree feminists are also pretty feelings > facts this subject. The only difference is their feelings tend to have a little more factual backing, but nonetheless they're still in an overhyped panic. The false rape hysteria crowd has much less factual backing by contrast.

I'm not a feminist/MRA/incel/[insert trendy movement here] if that's part of your concern. I'm just sick to the teeth of baseless screeching and whining about grossly over-inflated issues.