I can't wait to see all the butthurt on Sup Forums when Trump loses!! :DDD

>I can't wait to see all the butthurt on Sup Forums when Trump loses!! :DDD

What are some movies where people on the wrong side of history are never seen again?

>I can't wait to see all the butthurt on Sup Forums when their anti-establishment candidate fills his cabinet with said establishment, lobbyists and industry insiders!! :DDD

Cry more faggot

>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE *HER* TURN!! I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW!!!! FUCK YOOU RUMPFF

>TRUMP WILL NEVER RUN HEHE
>TRUMP WILL NEVER GET THE NOMINATION HEHE
>TRUMP WILL NEVER WIN THE ELECTION HEHE
>TRUMP WILL DO X HEHE

No brakes on this train, you can't spell Triumph without Trump, and Triumph of the Will was a great kino.

>ugh I can't believe America wants a racist, misogynist transphobic WHITE FUCKING MALE
>We need to stand strong. We'll hide in the closet again it's fine.

Trump winning is truly wonderful, it has proven to be SJW's undoing and will soon prove to be Sup Forums's undoing.

Watching Sup Forums attempt to rationalize Trump saying trans people should use whatever bathrooms they want has been wonderful.

Please, this is my one safe spa- I mean level-headed discussion ground away from liberal cucks.

>where people on the wrong side of history are never seen again
If only this were true.
Trump winning will only make the SJW whining more annoying and justified.

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

IT WAS HER TURN

Why are you redditors so scared to post on Sup Forums?

Does the real Sup Forums and not your neopraisekekXDDD Sup Forums scare you??

But then it'd be on topic.
Where's the fun in that? there's no risk.

>>TRUMP WILL NEVER RUN HEHE
who the fuck said that

you just needed three things didn't you?

>all these triggered Trumpanzees
he's literally going to do everything shillary would do in office. you fell for the meme.

>That No H8 tattoo
How can these people live with themselves?

What happened to the increasingly nervous man?

>Crash Team Racing fags soon to be out of a job
>still shitposting on Sup Forums for the hell of it
That's some work ethic, you should apply it to your new McDonalds job. Just kidding, you can't hold down a job that involves actual work.

he's leaving that issue up to the states, it literally doesn't matter. publicly hes trying to stay on their good side while in reality he's going to strip them down hard. get fucked shill.

>b-b-but h-hill was going to do it! she was going to do it so much better! it was HER TURN OMFG!!

How triggered are you?

Rate between 1 and 10.
1 is Passive Aggressive Facebook posting and a 10 is LITERALLY SHAKING.

is that an evangelion...

>go onto a board for television and film
>make an obvious politics thread even though there is already a dedicated politics board

What did he mean by this?