A question to all the anons that had many relationships:

A question to all the anons that had many relationships:

How rare are women with a high sex drive?

Gf recently broke up with me and the only thing i miss is the sex and that she was horny all the time... So how likely is it that i am going to find a girl with a high sex drive again ?

Share your stories

Women don't have sex drives. They determine how frequent they give you sex by these factors:
Status
Wealth
Attractiveness

If you have a mix, the more frequent. Women don't have sex just to have it. It is always a means to control or aquire something.

High sex drive? Very low unless you grab a young one or a nympho

well spoken. even with marriage it's about manipulation.

Ignore this virgin fag.

There are plenty of women with high sex drives. But be aware that sex changes over time, stress, kids, school, etc. can all play a role in reducing or changing it. Likewise, getting comfortable with a partner can change what sex is like. It just depends on the person and their experience with you.

ignore this cuck

thanks for the answer appreciate it

If they are really attractive odds are they have been fighting a hurricane of horny dudes for a long time are over it, being desired is better for them than actually having sex.

I went through this, usually had to get em high or drunk to make them horny, otherwise they use sex as a weapon.

Year later now I have a cute chubby gf who was never much paid attention to in highschool, later on she shed the baby weight but retained that her old personality and is really pretty and gets wet if i even start talking about sex.

We've been together 5 years, got a baby girl, and we still manage to fuck/blowjobs atleast once a day or every other day.

feelsgoodman. Just stop going for those superficial " 10/10's " jaded cunts.

I wish mine had a lower sex drive. She’s a little relentless. Call me lazy, but I don’t want to fuck all the time even though she’s hot. It’s a chore. Sometimes a quick fap is better.

I'm so sorry that you're lonely.

he is right tho

seems like many of you fags suck at sex if you cant fuck girls without providing wealth or status

This. Me and my girl get a long great, but she never had much sex when she was younger, now she wants to fuck all the time.

We dont have any real major fights, but this is one of them, when shes in the mood and im not.

>how could you not want to fuck?!
once you do it a million times for a few years it becomes a chore.

i guess you are right

but i still think a higher sex driver is better than a sex drive that is too low

I didn't say she needed to find a new partner. Just that sex changes. If you're looking for that hot lusty just-met kind of spark 24/7, then you will be disappointed. Sex changes when you get used to a partner, not bad, just different. You learn all the little things and that can be really good.

Women are just as much of horn dogs as men we just deal with it differently. A man will fuck anything that's wet and warm. Women are choosier but when you find one who is into you buckle up.

found two girls in a row thatll fuck me 5+ times a day

before that i was married to a woman that would fuck me 3 times a week.

if a woman isnt mad for your cock just end the relationship tbh. a relationship without passion is just an intense friendship

Only had 2 longterms, 4 years and then wife, both were once-a-day-minimum girls. A lot of it I think comes down to whether they're enjoying it beyond the basic satisfaction of a need. I'll only eat salami on white bread if I'm pretty hungry, but I'll eat a steak just because it's available.

how romantic of you, you learn all the things and intertwine in a bout of love...shut up you faggot rofl

this

being in a relationship if you dont have frequent sex makes no sense i dont get how people can even do that

Sounds like you've been around longer than most of the high school kids in this thread. For the most part women only put out when there is an ulterior motive, or they are sloppy drunk and lose self control.

You sir are incorrect. Sex drives are determined by health, stress levels, hormones and emotional states. Although, attractiveness can play a role since the human mind can't help but to be attracted to symmetrical faces, it mainly depends on their general health and their emotional value towards you. The rest is just psychological.

Also, women who are more physically active tend to have a higher sex drive.

hahahahah wtf is wrong with this guy
autism is really a thing here in Sup Forums

Yup. A lot of women tie sex to their quest to feel valued, wanted, and loved and that’s when their sexual appetite can be way too much. My wife was like this early in our relationship and it was hot for a minutes and then it became tiresome. She’s chilled out now that she’s gotten a little older and realizes I like her for a lot of reasons beyond her looks. High sex drive in women can be torture. I would say it’s even worse than a low drive.

meme reply hahahaha you win!...Wrong, very obvious beta cuck statement with that "learn all the little things" gay comment

your life should be terribly sad then

Hey now, some of us want to love up on someone.

I'm lucky, my girl has an even higher sex drive then I do

Hey man calm down! lol bruh....INTERTWIN IN A BOUT OF LOVE AND YOU LEARN ALL THE LITTLE THINgs....bro there is NOTHING TO SEX it is not rocket science, little things bro cringe

>status - jobless, no friends
>wealth - broke shit
>Attractiveness - 5-6?
and my girl far out of my league fucks me more than i want.

Due to her mental disorder

lol what a retard, go back to /r9k/ or /r/incels

The higher a women's sex drive the crazier she is. I lived with a crazy chick. The sex was wonderful. It was just everything else I couldn't stand

Kek, this is what being lonely looks like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Women fuck because they have a normal sex drive (although lower than the average male’). They fuck because they feel obligated to for the guy. They fuck because they have an emotional/mental craving to feel wanted. A girl that’s stable (marriage material) is balanced across all 3. Crazy bitches fuck like rabbits because they’re imbalanced.

This reads like a shitty Cosmo article

First girlfriend was my junior year math teacher, we would fuck in the classroom during lunch every friday and in the park on saturdays. After that year she got a better job in a better school so we had to seperate and years later my "girlfriend" was a post op trans and we were together for 2 years before I got woken up in the middle of the night by some police officers I happened to know saying she got arrested for prostitution. Broke up with her but when we were together we would wet on wet about once a week. A month after breaking up with the last one I got a job at a bar and started dating a coworker and she has been making me sore. I got used to once or twice a week and now my current gf has been wanting to do it 2-3 times a night for 3-4 days a week. Sometimes without a damn condom. Sometimes I wonder if my current is trying to get fucking knocked up.

> sometimes without a damn condom
i dont see a problem with that
sex with a condom is just so much worse than sex without one

whats the point if you cant cum inside ?

Agreed and I wouldn't mind having a kid with her but not 3 months in to a relationship

Yeah, this thread is filled with underage b& and cucks I guess...

the hardest thing to find is a woman with a high sex drive

maybe 1/4 or 1/3. jittery and happy girls are hornier, generally.

Find a girl with low self esteem and her “drive” doesn’t matter. She’ll take a dick just to feel better emotionally. Win win.

This sadly..

You're not going to find another girl with a high sex drive. You may catch a unicorn once, but you won't catch one twice.

I mean, a relationship with her will be pure hell on earth, but if sex is your only priority... go ahead and be cum free and miserable

This is mostly true.

Look at older chicks. 40 yo here, with a 36 yo gf. I can barely keep up with her horny ass. Yeah, they may not be as tight and nubile, but their hormones are telling them to put a baby in that womb of theirs and they'll fuck the skin off your dick.

sounds like you never learned how to give women orgasms so they only have sex with you if they get money in return
i feel bad for you

find a latina good ass, good pussy, good sex

i often heard latinas are crazy af tho