Tfw just remembered seeing a webm where a Russian boy in his families grocery store puts a gun to his head and says...

>tfw just remembered seeing a webm where a Russian boy in his families grocery store puts a gun to his head and says he's going to kill himself and his dad says "do it" then the son actually blows his brains out

Why is Russia such a...weird place?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7c9_1442749005&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's expert parenting you unappreciative western baby

I remember they were Chinese

they weren't russian they where chinese

>tfw you remember seeing a webm of a russian kid putting his phone on a leather case and smashing it with a hammer thinking the case would protect it
>tfw you remember the look of his youthful face when he realizes his mistakes
>tfw you laugh

post it

Why did I think they were Russian

Western propaganda

evil white washing
donate to muh patreon

Oh shit I know the WebM youmre talking about and they're neither Russian or Chinese they were Mexican, if I recall the story correctly the boy had severe depression and was working in his parent's convenienve store and his dad was complaining about how he only played video games and that he had no aspirations in life and that he might as well kill himself and the boy grabbed his dad's gun and shot himself. That WebM unironically made me unsuicidal because the way the father grabbed his son's lifeless body afterwards broke my heart and it hurt me imagining what my parents who love me so much would look like if they one day they got the news that I killed myself. Shame about that family it's obvious the father didn't know his son was actually depressed and not just neet trash and in a moment of frustration and desperation he made a mistake that took away the pride and joy of his life.

Brain damage.

it was thailand

liveleak.com/view?i=7c9_1442749005&comments=1

It is extremely difficult to obtain a gun here. You have more chances to be killed by the seller or jailed by cops he would call before you lay your hands on it. Stands out too much. That said, the father probably just wanted to see the effect of a firearm. Curiosity is a hell of a drug.

why does they fall on the floor and play with their legs lmao

shock, tantrum, overcome with emotion.

perhaps a cultural response to trauma.

cos it's the way Russian daddies play with their sons. maybe he just wanted to bolster his son's courage and manliness by leaving him to do whatever he'd do with the embodiment of manliness, a gun. he might have thought If he could surmount the fear of death, he could be a real man.

That's sad.

Is it though?

Yes, he fully supported his child's decision and encouraged him

kek