I'm going to kill myself

I'm going to kill myself.
Tonight, around the time I would normally go to sleep, I am going to use a ratchet strap to compress my carotid artery. Hopefully, this will cut off the oxygen supply to my brain without restricting my windpipe.
I just wanted to say thanks to this board and this site as a whole for making not feel as bad about being a loser.

Lmao, do it you won't

My feels are with you.

However, you're desire to live will override the strap, you will do everything possible to untie it.

Hey bro, don't leave us, don't give up, life is shit but u can be strong with drugs

link for pic related pls

Lol u won't.Also that is like, the worst way to do that

How would you do it? I'm open to suggestions.

We love u nig

In case you're not LARPing. Don't do it dude. The situation you're in, whatever it is, can be changed. It just ain't easy and takes effort

Take some of the trash out on your way. An hero

Come on man life is too short. Don't do anything to hurt yourself it's not worth it.go out and find someone who will love you.it will get better...

at least live stream it

Any advice on how to set this up?
Also keep in mind it won't be an interesting one.

Lol just stop bro, we all know you're LARPing. Just remember that your right hand will always love you. You kill yourself and you don't even have that..

I don't know your circumstances, but please don't kill yourself if you don't absolutely have to.
Life is suffering, yes. But it's in your own hands what you suffer for.
You will die someday anyway, why not use the time until then? Or at least do some crazy shit you want to do before dying?

jesus you fucking neanderthal. get a phone, goto a streaming site, give us the link, aim the phones camera at yourself. if youre this retarded you probably wont succeed killing yourself

Be sure to bring some wire cutters in case you decide to change your mind (which I hope you will). If it’s already sinched the be sure to cut from the back so that you don’t damage your arteries or esophagus. Also DONT TRY TO HANG YOURSELF. I knew someone who tried that, it’s really easy to botch, and he ended up dying three days later in the hospital in agony. No one can stop you from killing yourself but it would be one less person in the world that can understand the way people really are in their hearts, not just what others see. That’s why I came to his site and that’s why at least one person would be sorry to see you go.

just do this

Could you explain why your killing yourself?

Don't do it, OP.

fucking do it OP, you pussy

don't compress the artery, get wasted and slice it open, if you're gonna kill yourself do it as much like a man as possible

Get help, faggot

I hear they track your location and call the police.

fuck this guy, do what you wanna do, if it's right for you to leave then it's right for you to leave and that's your decision