Okay e-fags. Need input

Okay e-fags. Need input.

New to x pills. Experienced with drugs from weed (kek at weed a drug) to DMT and everything in between, but our mdma always comes as molly in our area. These are just now moving in and just seeing if anybody recognized them as legit or bunk. I know they're not totally bunk because I did one the other night and was on one for a good 6 hours, but it felt more like a blow high than a molly high. Wondering if these may be cut with meth for a cheap kick.

Another thing that caught my eye is the little red dots you can see. It's glitter. Didn't know if that was a trademark or what.

Will bump with a few OC tit pics. Not claiming I've got a lot to share or even that they're quality, but... it's what I got to offer. No personal army fag here. Just regular OP fag with mediocre pics to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

pillreports.net/index.php?page=search_reports
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump with tits to keep it alive.

2/2 on this girl

1/? for girl #2

Check pillreport.com, they will tell you everything if theyre safe and sometime the mg

2/?

Damn, how often does OP actually make an effort and deliver OC and I get nothing? Help a Sup Forumsrother out here.

Check pillreport.com, they will tell you everything if theyre safe and sometime the mg

3/?

dead link dude. Sure that's right? I tried a little googling before I came here but it's all garbage sites that I'm pretty sure are made by people that have never done a drug in their life.

goddammit where can I get some of that.

> oldfag

ask bluelight.org they probably know.

Louisiana. That's what made me worry if it's cut with meth because there's so much coming through the area from may-he-co

If I don't have any luck here, I'll give it a shot. Mo titties for your effort.
4/?

From my experience it looks pretty legit.
I've seen them a few times but never tried them go for it user.

Already did one. Not like I picked them up from some random on a street corner so I trust the guy that I got them from. He had done them before he gave me one. His philosophy: "I'd rather do one and if they're bad, let it hit me. Selling bad drugs (poison, not bunk) is how you get caught because they try that much harder to track it down." He just wanted my input because he's never dealt with pills much, as most of what we get is molly. I know it's the same shit essentially, but powder/crystal is pretty easily identifiable as legit/bunk vs shit that's been died colors and stamped.

Also has me wondering who the fuck still does roll pills. I thought that shit died out when molly became a thing. It's almost like finding seeds in a bud... thought it was a thing of the past.

5/?

Just trying to keep some interest. Even if nobody has input... random drug thread? Random drug thread.

Might as well keep my OC alive. Just a couple bitches that did me dirty. Never fuck somebody over if you've sent them nudes... just seems like poor planning.

I knew Sup Forums was going downhill, but can't even keep a drug advice/OC nudes thread alive? I remember when Sup Forums lived for OC.

OP going to the store for some smokes and something to mix my Jim Beam with. If the thread is still alive when I get back, I'll dump some more OC. Thanks for the ones that at least said something.

My neighbour recently bought a pill press with like ten different designed prints for less than 1k they could be from any garage anywhere.. Pic related

>kek at weed a drug
Weed isn't a drug it's a plant, albeit one that contains several (possibly even several tens of) drugs. Same as tobacco isn't a drug even though it contains the drug nicotine.

Used to be something called the ecstasy data project. Showed photos, location it came from and chemical breakdown. Dunno if it's still around.
As for the speedy high, most ecstasy is either amphetamine or opiate base, so I'd guess you got the former. Doesn't mean anything to whether it actually has mdma in it. A lot of them also have tylenol in them.

Pillreport is pretty much that now

OP I'm british so I can't really be much help but there's really no way to reliably tell whats in your pills without testing them with a kit.
From what I can gather your pills over there are a lot worse than in the UK but again pretty much every pill is cut with something.

>there's really no way to reliably tell whats in your pills without testing them with a kit.
This. Also Britfag and pills here vary so much in quality that you can't even use the shape/colour as a guide.

Fuck knows if I've just been getting lucky or what but I haven't had a shit pill in ages.

I've been doing mdma a once or twice every few months for give or take about 3 years and in that time I've only ever had 2 bad pills.

Both of these pills where white so never trust a white eccy

That's kind of what I figured re:shape/color

I doubted there was any real way to recognize them by shape and all that, but like I said... totally new to pills. Everybody here wants molly because some dickhats rap about it. Thanks for the input anyway.

Also, running out of OC. Have some little tits.

You've been luckier than me Sup Forumsro. I don't even bother with pills anymore. Glad somebody's been getting the good stuff.

If you're worried about safety OP just take half and wait. If you feel good after 60-90 mins then take the other half and enjoy your night :)

Any reason why you quit pills?
I've done a shitload of psychs but they just give me anxiety, except ket, ket is good

Your best bet is to get a test kit, like user said above. It only takes a tiny bit of the pill, and at least you'll know if there's anything nasty in it.
Also checked.
And thanks for the OC.

Never tried ketamine but would like to. I mostly quit taking pills because I got sick of spending money on shite, and molly was becoming more available and more consistently good.

ecstasydata dot org was the one that showed you actual content test results

Wtf are you on about man
Molly and pills are the same thing
Also do you really call it molly? It's mandy or mdma

Molly used to be what pure white MDMA crystals were called. Then for some reason millenials started calling all MDMA "Molly"
I've also noticed that MDMA crystals are usually brown sugar looking these days. A definite telling of the drop of quality from the early 2000s

They're only the same thing if that's what's in the pills. That was the problem. And yes, everyone I know calls it molly.

its actually pillreports with an S dot com

A useful site is:

pillreports.net/index.php?page=search_reports

Just search for the pills you have

MDMA in powder form can still be cut with other substances ie meth/coke/baking powder/any other fucking white powder.

There is no difference regarding being able to distinguish quality or purity, you still need a test kit.

yes it can, but back then we usually knew the chemist and purity and quality was indeed well known, to us at least.

True, it was just consistently more reliably good than pills. Now? Not so sure. Like user noted above, it tends to be brown rather than white these days. But I agree, a test kit is the way to go.

OP here. Started the thread on mobile, moved to pc so I could throw some pics on here. Thread wasn't doing shit so I moved to the back porch to sit outside and drink. Pulled it back up on mobile and now it's somewhat alive. Figures.

And yeah, I've noticed a lot of molly (or Mandy as the pros call it apparently) getting darker in color. Honestly, my close friend knows way more about it than me and I trust him.. hes shown me the test kits and him running a test. Actually showed me one on "as pure as you can hope to find anymore" vs some basically bath salts somebody tried to give him. He swears darker doesn't necessarily mean bad but there's honestly real no way to tell by color. Apparently avlot of people cut with anything white just to make it look more pure.

Also, I know people will laugh at "as pure as you can hope for" but let's be honest... unless you're getting it straight from the source, it's not pure. Don't care if it's Molly, coke, whatever. If you're going through the source, generally at least 2 weight guys, and then your street guy... somebody is cutting

Pretty much
whats your point though?

Not really making a point. Just talking. Or typing. Or whatever. Just spilling what I've heard. Seeing if anybody has heard the same or if they think my buddy is full of shit or... Just like getting input